Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever talked to a stranger

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I'm off to bed. I don't know how we will all fit in it.

When I was younger I used to lay in my twin bed and wonder where my brother was!

Goodnight from me to all of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,613 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Guy Person wrote: »
    I'm off to bed. I don't know how we will all fit in it.

When I was younger I used to lay in my twin bed and wonder where my brother was!

Goodnight from me to all of me.

Night son.

Wait!!

Am I/we getting a story??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I’m off to have my nightly ****.

Or gangbang.

Whatever.

Well I did not have a good sleep at all. Deebles and Leg End were having a full on War Of The Roses type fight most of the night, screaming, name calling, throwing plates at each other etc...
    mr_fegelien kept sniffing at my feet. Rubberlegs was there bouncing off the walls. Bigbagofcans was locked and singing rebel songs at the top of her voice. Persepoly kept begging me for sex, absolutely gagging for it so he was, the woman is a cockicidal maniac! Candie just would not stop trying to convince me/us that he/she/me is not Deebles McBeebles. Duvet Day, she was there too and kept trying to hog the bed sheets for himself. Poor Mam Of 4 (also Graces7) had to keep calming me down because we were throwing tantrums all night long. Earthhorse kept trying to get a gangbang going, she did but our hearts weren't in it..... probably the only body parts that weren't though to be fair. The only good thing that happened was Woke Hogan trying to lighten things up with her positive attitude to life.

I am not a happy bunch of people right now. We will be grumpy today :mad:

• Advertisement

Persepoly kept begging me for sex, absolutely gagging for it so he was, the woman is a cockicidal maniac!

I am not a happy bunch of people right now. We will be grumpy today :mad:

Why am I the one gagging for sex?? Huh??

You won't be on Tuesday. I'm not sure who I'll be today, but isn't it nice to be spoilt for choice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

Yes I have talked to a stranger. Many times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Guy/Persepoly/The Beast/Kevin Wendell Crumb, I would like to apologise for keeping you up last night. Leg has calmed down and promised to replace the plates.

She cannot, however, replace my feelings.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,769 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

This place is getting stranger and stranger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

I just woke up after a night shift and read this.

Think I'll go back to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

BuboBubo wrote: »
    I just woke up after a night shift and read this.

Think I'll go back to bed.

Night, Buford.

Guy/Persepoly/The Beast/Kevin Wendell Crumb, I would like to apologise for keeping you up last night. Leg has calmed down and promised to replace the plates.

She cannot, however, replace my feelings.

I appreciate the apology Candie.

You should be more concerned about what I’ll have you doing tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,601 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

CriminalScholarlyCricket-size_restricted.gif

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

You should be more concerned about what I’ll have you doing tonight!

What? We are the same person. What's going on here.

What? We are the same person. What's going on here.

I don’t even know anymore Persepoly. I met a friend today, we went for food and then to the cinema. Is that friend real? Were the other people in the cinema real? Was the movie real? Have we jumped the shark as Emmett implied? Have I been Inceptioned by Leonardo diCaprio?

giphy.gif

*glitch*

You stuck the page Guy, when we posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I don't recall ever seeing a post from you in that thread before Avon? (also Srameen)

Care to state clearly what you mean by that, please?

Just a joke Ronnie Gray Banner, we were giddy and pretending we were other posters too after I was asked if I was behind another account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,601 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Just a joke Srameen, we were giddy and pretending we were other posters too after I was asked if I was behind another account.

A joke based around the paranoid delusions of some “posters”, the ones who think every dissenting voice is all coming from one “mastermind”.

It’s actually pretty funny for such a sad “situation”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

A joke based around the paranoid delusions of some “posters”, the ones who think every dissenting voice is all coming from one “mastermind”.

True for you, Guy Person ... :pac:

Just a joke Srameen, we were giddy and pretending we were other posters too after I was asked if I was behind another account.

Thanks.

I still don't get it though.

It all started in this post then snowballed from there. If you still don’t get it then I’ll just give you the gist of it. All posters on Boards are me, I invented you all. The nice life you have is because of me.

You’re welcome.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111429214&postcount=146

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lillielad

Yeah, I was absolutely heartbroken (me and the girlfriend broke up) Started talking to an aul lad at the bus stop and we started talking about life and ****, he was incredibly nice anyways he told me his sister died and he was lonely. Im actually sick I didn't have the balls to ask him for his number and arranged to meet him again. This happened back in 2011 I still remember it clear as day.

It all started in this post then snowballed from there. If you still don’t get it then I’ll just give you the gist of it. All posters on Boards are me, I invented you all. The nice life you have is because of me.

You’re welcome.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111429214&postcount=146

No sorry, I still don't get it. What was the reference to me and a particular thread about? You know, forget it. Just leave me out of gags I'm not part of, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

A ‘master of puppets’, Emmet? A single shadowy character controlling most of the accounts on AH for his own cheap laughs and amusement? Sounds like an urban legend to me. Who’d have the time or inclination to do such a thing?

A ‘master of puppets’, Emmet? A single shadowy character controlling most of the accounts on AH for his own cheap laughs and amusement? Sounds like an urban legend to me. Who’d have the time or inclination to do such a thing?
    Me.

Advertisement