Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever talked to a stranger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,613 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

bluewolf wrote: »
    only on tuesdays, i'm earthhorse on saturdays

I can take over for you on Saturday if you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I can take over for you on Saturday if you want?
    Ah shíte! I was going to ask you to be electro~bitch for me on Saturdays. I need a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Guy Person wrote: »
    I know what you look like because Deebles (who is also Candie) sent me some pics so I agree your bottom is very lovely indeed.

You idiot, that’s my face!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Serious question , how the **** do people with more than one account keep track of who they're pretending to be at any given time ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Earthhorse wrote: »
    You idiot, that’s my face!

No, I sent the other pic.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Serious question , how the **** do people with more than one account keep track of who they're pretending to be at any given time ?!

Spreadsheets .

I've no idea Mam,there's a special kinda etiquette involved I'd say..maybe Guy Persons could enlighten you. .😂

Well Ma, it's about diligent note keeping really. Have you never seen the state of my room? Just paper everywhere. If it wasn't for the for the fact that I regularly release stress by pleasuring myself to Leg End Reject's bum Earthhorse's face I would have went crazy years ago.

Ah shíte! I was going to ask you to be electro~bitch for me on Saturdays. I need a break.

One more won't kill us.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

No, I sent the other pic.

Va J J??

• Advertisement

I wouldn’t mind being electro~bitch at the weekends, if you know what I mean.

And you're me, so you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Spreadsheets .

They must do , otherwise they'd be bound to trip themselves up at some point and say something relating to poster A whilst pretending to be poster B .

I dunno, Mam, you tell us!

Just have the thought like and we'll know.

1 simple rule, Mam.

"I am he as you are he as you are me
    And we are all together"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I am he as you are he as you are me
    And we are all together

And we are all together

Well Ma, it's about diligent note keeping really. Have you never seen the state of my room? Just paper everywhere. If it wasn't for the for the fact that I regularly release stress by pleasuring myself to Leg End Reject's bum Earthhorse's face I would have went crazy years ago.
    I can't believe I just told my own mother how much I masturbate! :eek:
    I should be like Yer Da sells Avon (who is also Duvet Day and Sephiroth_dude) and do it outside in the bushes.

And we are all together

^^What I will say on Tuesday.

"I am he as you are he as you are me
    And we are all together"
    Arghus wrote: »
    And we are all together
    And we are all together

Apologies for the multi-post, phone is acting up and my accounts keep switching.

:D

• Advertisement

I can't believe I just told my own mother how much I masturbate! :eek:
    I should be like Yer Da sells Avon (who is also Duvet Day and Sephiroth_dude) and do it outside in the bushes.

Ah now,this is below the belt,poor Sephers is way too young to remember Avon ....mind you he does have lovely smooth skin.

Here’s another clue for you all; the Walrus was Paul.

I'm Spartacus.

I'm Spartacus.
    I'm Brian.

I broke the dam.

You over yonder playing Walrus?

I'm Spartacus.
    I'm Brian.
    I'm also the phantom shítter

Then they came to the other side of the sea into the region of the Gerasenes. And immediately after Jesus got out of the boat, a man under the power of an unclean spirit met him from among the tombs. His haunt was among the tombs and, up to that time, absolutely no one was able to bind him securely, even with a chain. He had often been bound with fetters and chains, but he snapped the chains apart and smashed the fetters; and nobody had the strength to subdue him. And continually, night and day, he was crying out in the tombs and in the mountains and slashing himself with stones. But on catching sight of Jesus from a distance, he ran and bowed down to him.

Then he cried out with a loud voice, "What have I to do with thee, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I put you under oath by God not to torment me."

For Jesus had been saying to it, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit."

But Jesus asked him, "What is your name?"

And he replied, "Call me Legion, for we are many."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,266 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

So, what im taking from this, is Deebles met a bunny boiler?

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Advertisement

Then they came to the other side of the sea into the region of the Gerasenes. And immediately after Jesus got out of the boat, a man under the power of an unclean spirit met him from among the tombs. His haunt was among the tombs and, up to that time, absolutely no one was able to bind him securely, even with a chain. He had often been bound with fetters and chains, but he snapped the chains apart and smashed the fetters; and nobody had the strength to subdue him. And continually, night and day, he was crying out in the tombs and in the mountains and slashing himself with stones. But on catching sight of Jesus from a distance, he ran and bowed down to him.

Then he cried out with a loud voice, "What have I to do with thee, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I put you under oath by God not to torment me."

For Jesus had been saying to it, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit."

But Jesus asked him, "What is your name?"

And he replied, "Call me Legion, for we are many."
    This is your way of telling us you are also A Tyrant Named Miltiades!

Advertisement