Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Royal Ascot Day 4

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Savanna Star , at 50/1 here, decent run last time

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭PhuckHugh22

Frankie must be fair sh*te if he is losing to that useless yoke Moore.

Pure Sh*te. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Disgraceful from Frankie in the last

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

aidankkk wrote: »
    Ture, the clip has been empty for a while. I won a few quid on that Fanaar yesterday and stuck the lot on japan (for me a big bet).

Had a few quid on that yank speedball in the first as well, (paddy power shop near the office).

Well done on Japan Aidan I didn’t see races today or for the week bar nightly replays ( work got in the way :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭PhuckHugh22

We go again.

Albany: Exclusively @25/1(1 point win), Jm Jackson @12/1(1point win)
    King Edward + Commonwealth: Japan @11/8 + Ten Sovereigns @5/4(2 points win Double)
    Coronation Stakes: Castle Lady @7/1(1.5 points e/w)
    Sandringham: Im Available @16/1(1 point e/w 1/5 6 places), Hotsy Totsy @13/2(1point e/w 1/5 6 places)
    Duke of Edinburgh: Byron Flyer @28/1(0.5 points e/w 1/5 5 places)

Staked: 12 points

Disapointing day today but swings and roundabouts I guess.

Staked: 12
    Returned: 2.40
    P/L: -9.60

Added to running total.
    Staked: 45
    Returned: 61.85
    P/L: +16.85

• Advertisement
Advertisement