Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-11-2010, 00:46   #61
sandra06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kablamo! View Post
Dear Mammy,
I have tried so hard to love you as best I can.
My father always told me you had a sickness; but now I'm older, I realise that despite common thought it is not a sickness- it is a greed.
I have followed you to the shops asking if I am not more important to you than the drink is... and despite your answers you always end up drunk.
You have said the most unimaginable, hurtful things to me- "Rot in hell with your father" would be one, but I know that somewhere inside you, you understand what you're doing and don't like it. How you can choose whiskey above our family life is beyond me, but sadly I respect it. You have your own issues and you don't know how to deal with them. If you ever opened up there is a mass of people waiting with open arms to heal your hurt.
I have an awful lot of anger, and I suppose issues would be the most appropriate word, involving you, but;
Guess what?
It's just me and you now, and Dad never gave up on you. I won't either.
Love you no matter what,
Kablamo!
you are very brave with a big heart
Advertisement
15-11-2010, 00:56   #62
things are looking up

Dear R,

You were the first friend of mine to ever pass away. Regardless of the couple of fights we had were you slapped me about, we were kids at the time and the very next day all was forgiven. For over a decade now I've been unsure of how to feel about your passing but it's become clear in the past couple of weeks/months that it was a pure selfish choice on your behalf to not be where you were supposed to. Had you been there with the rest of us, you'd more then likely still be here today and regardless of our dwindling friendship I'd still be there for you whenever you called. I've taken a lot of positives away from your accident and writing this has cleared out a backlog of tears that I badly needed released.

Dear E,

You treated your subordinates like dirt on the bottom of your shoe. Your inability to cope with pressure & lack of people skills cost many people their job. Making a complaint against you, cost me mine. It took me a long time to get over the depression of suffering the loss of my job and the friends whom I worked with. Being blacklisted in an industry was not something I was prepared for but I'm stronger these days and nothing will hold me back from being a success. I'm not sure what I'd say or do if I met you again, all I know is you're too ignorant to see the pain you caused everyone.

Dear some of my friends,

I don't come around too often because your cocaine & pill usage is not something I want to get involved with. I worry like **** what is going to happen to you because I know only a few of you will have the strength to actually put this phase behind you. Please stop, I miss you a lot.

Dear parents & gf,

You are the 3 most amazing people in my life. Your constant support is what keeps me going every day of the week. Never leave me.

15-11-2010, 01:20   #63
jaded_pause

Dear Fiancee,

It's a shame that we've been having such terrible rows lately, as it stresses me out..then that leads to no sex...which makes me frustrated, anxious and feeling like a total ****. (Let's not even mention the shower incedent..)

Having said that though, you're still the most amazing, loving, generous, kind hearted person I've ever met and I can't wait until we can start the rest of our lives together. I knew I loved you the day I met you, and I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt that I will love you until the last breath leaves my body...and who knows, maybe longer?

I know things are ****ty lately but I promise that they'll get get better. I promise.

You've been the best, worst, happiest and saddest parts of my life and I wouldn't change a minute of the time that I've known and loved you.

Please don't ever stop.

Your babes x
Thanks from:
15-11-2010, 01:28   #64
XxMCRxBabyxX
Forever Double Posting

Dear every single person who has made me feel like I'm not worth anything,

Look at me know. I've survived cancer and facial paralysis. I ****ed up my leaving because of the depression and lack of self-worth that you all gave me but look at me now I'm studying Law like I always wanted to and am kicking ass at it. I bet you all didn't think I could get a boyfriend either, I have one nearly 4 years thanks.

Some of you were meant to be my friends, some of you still are, yet you all made me feel like I wasn't good enough. Small thing happened that you implied were all my fault or I ****ed everything up. Half that stuff wasn't even me, it was down to you. You knew how ****ed up I was but you never cared enough.

I sometimes wonder why I stay friends with you but sometimes I just need to have people. Just let me feel included please, let me feel like I mean something. Is that too much to ask?

I'm sick of not feeling good enough. I deserve better. I'm worth more
XxMCRxBabyxX

P.S. I know I may not be the most average or normal person but that doesn't mean that there's something wrong with me. Can you not accept me as I am?

Last edited by XxMCRxBabyxX; 15-11-2010 at 01:31.
15-11-2010, 01:30   #65
pampootie

Dear Ex-boss,

I handed in my notice. I would have thought when you run four companies, resignation happens every so often, no? Anyway, when I did quit, and you called me a homewrecking slut who didn't care about anyone else, a whore, and a lot worse besides, instead of standing there blinking back tears and opening and shutting my mouth like a goldfish, what I meant to say was "F*ck you, you utter gob****e." Toodles!

Thanks, tLL, very cathartic!

Last edited by pampootie; 15-11-2010 at 01:32. Reason: wine makes me leave words out!
Advertisement
15-11-2010, 01:35   #66
XxMCRxBabyxX
Forever Double Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kablamo! View Post
Dear Mammy,
I have tried so hard to love you as best I can.
My father always told me you had a sickness; but now I'm older, I realise that despite common thought it is not a sickness- it is a greed.
I have followed you to the shops asking if I am not more important to you than the drink is... and despite your answers you always end up drunk.
You have said the most unimaginable, hurtful things to me- "Rot in hell with your father" would be one, but I know that somewhere inside you, you understand what you're doing and don't like it. How you can choose whiskey above our family life is beyond me, but sadly I respect it. You have your own issues and you don't know how to deal with them. If you ever opened up there is a mass of people waiting with open arms to heal your hurt.
I have an awful lot of anger, and I suppose issues would be the most appropriate word, involving you, but;
Guess what?
It's just me and you now, and Dad never gave up on you. I won't either.
Love you no matter what,
Kablamo!
I've been there Kablamo. I understand every word of that.
Hopefully one day your mum will see exactly what damage she's doing and will try get herself help. Until then all you can do is try stick with her through because one day she will turn around and appreciate it.

I still watch my mum and am petrified she'll have a bad day and give up on all she's done for herself but my mother is amazing and has gotten through a lot of stuff including her fathers death soon after treatment and her daughter having cancer and she did it with such strength that I can only admire her.

Keep smiling Kablamo and I really hope that one day you can say the same about your mother as I just have about mine
(2) thanks from:
15-11-2010, 02:11   #67
The Agogo

Send a message via AIM to The Agogo
I've only known one grandparent and it was my Nana, who passed away in June:

Dear Gran,

You are such a brave woman. During the last months of your life you didn't make so much as a groan of the amount of pain you are in, saving us from so much sadness.

How the doctors didn't detect Lung Cancer is beyond me, especially since you tried to get out for a smoke as often as possible! How the negligence of your nurses managing to break your fragile little neck is something I'll find very hard to forgive, but I know you wouldn't even say a bad word against them for it ever.

I hope your courage, bravery and kindness runs through my blood too.

Thanks for getting me my first job. I'll try give up the ciggies for you soon.

C
15-11-2010, 05:08   #68

Dear S,

I cannot put into words the immense satisfaction it has given me to see karma kick the **** out of you.

Sincerely,
E
15-11-2010, 05:58   #69
bronte

Dear Grandad,

You died when I was 10.
I remember the night you died like it was yesterday.
We were in the hospital...you had been there for a while and I was flitting back and forth from your room and the waiting room.
I'm sorry Grandad, I didn't know how bad it was.
I had been buying you mint Aeros from the hospital shop.
I thought you'd be okay.
Being a 10 year old I started complaining one night that I wanted to go home and sleep.
My mother, your daughter resisted and I started to get cross.
Eventually she gave in and we went home.
At 6am the following morning we got the phone call saying you had passed away.
I hate myself for preventing my mother from being there when you did.
I should have stayed the night like she suggested.
I am sorry.
I want you to know that I will never forget you.
You have been a part of my life long after you left us.
You inspire me on a daily basis and the biggest compliment anyone has given me is that I have your wit.
I love you so much, and I hope you are happy where you are.
The next take is for you Grandad.
I'll never forget you.
Advertisement
15-11-2010, 10:04   #70
ok thnaks

dear P,

i have known you half my life and it was so hard to leave you .Felt physically sick the day i decided enough was enough .But in all honesty how much more do you think i could take ? The constant put downs ( your fat stupid a bad mother etc etc ) the cheating ? the first time i found out i felt my heart break it was never the same after that you know that and so do I .

The final straw ? being punched in the face by you and tasting my own blood, not the first time you hit me but certainly the worst . So thank you for that because in all honesty even with all the other things you put me through i probably would of stayed as i was blinded by loyalty and what i thought was love .

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for my fabulous children they are the best of what we were and always will be .

Oh and guess what I am happier now then I ever was and a better mum and all round person .I wear what i like now go where i want to i laugh now loud and long without seeing you from the corner of my eye sneering like you use to .

I see you now for what you are a sad and embittered individual and i can forgive you .

I have taken all the hurt and bitterness I felt put it in a box and buried in the garden .

So good luck with your life i genuinely wish the best for you . i wish you love and light and peace.

You said no one else would want me that i wasnt good enough for anyone else well guess what? there are plenty that do and guess what else ? I dont care i am happy on my own just shooting the breeze and breathing the air .

Its great to be alive without you FREE !

No regrets and when you try and put my down now i just smile bullet proof now ha !

love me

15-11-2010, 10:16   #71
squeakyduck

Send a message via AIM to squeakyduck Send a message via MSN to squeakyduck
Dear Ed,

The best thing I ever did was stop working with you. You are an absolute sexist pig and you deserve to have someone kick you in the arse enough times for you to finally realise that. Two failed relationships is a clear picture of the horrible person you have become and always are. Don't give me the crap about having problems with women, we can move to managerial if we want! WOMEN HAVE LIFE PROSPECTS TOO! You're just mad that you have to listen to the same ****te all day everyday!

I'm so glad I moved my work because of you and the close relationship with the area manager. You're company is shiite, your lies are shiite. You knew you pissed me off by trying to tell lies to get me fired because you knew that the customers talked to me about how much of a dicck you are, and texting me to try and guilt trip me because I dropped you as a friend off facebook? Smooth move Ed, did I get to you.

Enjoy life stuck in a bookies,

SqueakyDuck

PS: I sincerely believe you have Napoleon Syndrome. Don't get pissed because I'm taller than you.
(4) thanks from:
16-11-2010, 12:18   #72
CrestfallenDad

Dear former best friend ,

I rang you in May to tell you my wife was pregnant with twins and we spoke every week until July when I rang to tell you that one of the twins would die the day she was being born .

Why haven't you rang me since , why haven't you called in to see us ?

I got a brief e-mail to say you were busy and couldn't make a show we'd booked before the bad news . Why didn't you ask how we were ?

All I want from you is 3 words ... How are things ? It would take 2 mins to send that text .

My wife is carrying twin girls , we have them named , we have godparents chosen , we've chosen a casket , we've picked a grave , we've chosen prayers , we've chosen music , we've bought baby clothes and cried and cried as each job was scratched off the list . She'll be born just before Christmas and it looks like she'll be buried on Christmas Eve .

You'd know all this if you'd only bother to ask .

You're a selfish prick .

(81) thanks from:
Asphyxia, astra2000, beks101, bigtuna, BizzyLizzie, bluewolf, Blush_01, bp, bronte, Catari Jaguar, catthinkin, cdaly_, Chicago Chick, Chinafoot, Clare Bear, confusticated, Contessa Raven, Coolsmileygirl, D'Agger, Detour, Dolbert, dollypet, dr ro, ellieh1, Emmsy, engrish?, Faith, Giselle, Grindylow, hairyprincess, Hermione*, hunter164, i like pie, ibarelycare, irishgirl19, IvyTheTerrible, Kablamo!, Kaffy, kazzdee, Konata, LenaClaire, liah, LostGirly, Mackleton, Mal-Adjusted, Maple, Meirleach, metrovelvet, Michellenman, mojesius, Mozoltov!, nagero, Neyite, Nulty, Oregano_State, Overheal, pikachucheeks, Posy, Potatofarl, RacoonQueen, rainbow kirby, Riskymove, Rory28, SadieSue, sarahbro, SheRa, silvervixen84, Slang_Tang, squeakyduck, stinkle, Superwhy, Tea-a-Maria, The Big Red Button, Toots, triseke, valerie, Wibbs, WindSock, writer_lady170, x Purple Pawprints x, XxMCRxBabyxX
16-11-2010, 15:45   #73
perri winkles

To my nearest and dearest,

Im sorry I have such an awful temper. I know I have one, I know I go into rage blackout mode and I know I take it out on you, even though you are the ones trying to talk to me about it. I need to control my temper I just don't know how

Dear Dad,

I wish we could get on better, We are too alike in too many ways, I wish we didn't clash over everything.... Although I also wish you didnt annoy me on purpose (you admitted to it!)
We BOTH need to control out temper more. We both lose the head and say things we dont mean, we also take it out on mum which isn't fair either. You do need to mellow out a bit more though. I'll try too...
Thanks from:
16-11-2010, 16:09   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrestfallenDad View Post
Dear former best friend ,

I rang you in May to tell you my wife was pregnant with twins and we spoke every week until July when I rang to tell you that one of the twins would die the day she was being born .

Why haven't you rang me since , why haven't you called in to see us ?

I got a brief e-mail to say you were busy and couldn't make a show we'd booked before the bad news . Why didn't you ask how we were ?

All I want from you is 3 words ... How are things ? It would take 2 mins to send that text .

My wife is carrying twin girls , we have them named , we have godparents chosen , we've chosen a casket , we've picked a grave , we've chosen prayers , we've chosen music , we've bought baby clothes and cried and cried as each job was scratched off the list . She'll be born just before Christmas and it looks like she'll be buried on Christmas Eve .

You'd know all this if you'd only bother to ask .

You're a selfish prick .
That made me tingle. I am so sorry this is happening to you and your wife. Heart breaking.
Thanks from:
16-11-2010, 16:29   #75

Dear Mom,

Just because I don’t visit your grave or ever look at photographs of you, don’t think that
means I don’t love you and miss you. I wanted you to stop drinking so badly because I could see
It was slowly killing you but deep down I knew you were gone too far.

I hope you’re at peace now and I hope you know how much I will always love you.

Dear K,

You are pure evil and I hate your very core. You punched me, cheated on me, lied to me, made up
Rumours about me, told me you ‘Hoped I got Aids’ and also suggested I kill myself.

I stood by your side for 8 long years always jumping to your defence when my friends and family warned me you were bad news.

You ended it with me after I confronted you about cheating on me and you then spat in my face.
Even typing that fills me with shame. Shame that I stuck with such a weak, evil, disgusting sociopath for so long. I wasn’t confident enough to leave you even after you beat me up.

I’m a strong girl now though and happy to be rid of you. If there is any justice in the world you’ll
Get what you deserve.

I honestly wouldn’t care if you died a long painful death, actually that’s not true. I would care.
I’d be delighted. I’d go straight to the pub and celebrate.

I f*cking hate you and will till the day I die. I hope you rot in h*ll. I almost lost my mind and contemplated suicide because of you.

You were never worth it.

Phew...that felt really good

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion