Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

Glen ward is some boyo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Jaysus Padraig O'Reilly on twitter is after posting a pic of some incident in Drogheda cinema. Some mess by the looks of things

Supposedly the incident in drogheda was a shoplifter cutting himself by accident as he fled a store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,144 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Tis' some thread this in fairness!

Nicola Talant got that 8 page pull out of it I'd say.

She's buying half their monthly prescription of sleepers and giving them to people who talk. Lol :D

Joking just in case I'm in trouble for that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Gisele wrote: »
    In these “hits” - does each gang have their own hit men or are the hit men gang aligned and do they have the role of bringing in gear too.. often is the case that you hear that the hit men are junkies who owe money but looking at the smith guy nicked, the alleged perpetrators of regency, Quinn in Spain and Freddie Thompson, it seems that the top brass are involved heavily in the actual carrying out the hits and not some junkie forced in for fear of his life.

Regency was or became personal,didn't Daniel kinahan try to get mago to switch alliance,to be fair to mago he knew Daniel's game,smelt it a mile away,mago was set up two or three times but was clever enough to sniff out what was going on,Daniel is absolutely ****ting a brick over mago,he is different gravy when it comes to hits, is a cool and calculated hitman,done tonnes of work for Daniel,the don in cabra and Paul kavanagh in drumcondra, ps Freddie Thompson is a junkie for **** sake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Supposedly the incident in drogheda was a shoplifter cutting himself by accident as he fled a store

Apparently, bloke robbing bottle of wine in Tesco. Got caught. Started giving the doors/windows the hammers. Self inflicted wounds.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Hoboo wrote: »
    Apparently, bloke robbing bottle of wine in Tesco. Got caught. Started giving the doors/windows the hammers. Self inflicted wounds.

Yea that's what I'm hearing now. Picture of the shoplifter and video of him being helped blood everywhere is going round WhatsApp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Yea that's what I'm hearing now. Picture of the shoplifter and video of him being helped blood everywhere is going round WhatsApp

Saw that alright. He did a right job on himself. Hope he's alright, can't be in a good place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

KM792 wrote: »
    Reading the SW today,Cotton eye Joe Delaney is due to be released from Shelton Abbey prison and has been enjoying day releases.
    His crime from the 90's was particularly brutal,I was a 90s kid so don't remember these gangsters but I think gangland figures from the 80s/90s were a lot more brutal than what we have now.
    People often say "things weren't like that back in my day" but I think they were if not worse.
    Look at happened the Costello brothers in Holland.

Reminder of why he was in

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/no-mercy-shown-and-none-received-26259160.html

Your wrong mate. Get over it move on.
    I'm a pharmacist. There is no licensed warfarin injection in Ireland.
    As far as I'm aware. It's never been licensed in the whole of Europe.

So it's absolute nonsense that this is happening in Irish prisons. So somebody is spoofing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Any word of Paul Rice nowadays? Seems to never get a mention now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

So it's absolute nonsense that this is happening in Irish prisons. So somebody is spoofing

Well I've seen it for years taken in an injection.

https://www.drugs.com/cdi/warfarin-injection.html

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mr Karadzic

Any word on the arrest in Liverpool? Seems strange the cops watched him leave the country, if that is what happend.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Any word on the arrest in Liverpool? Seems strange the cops watched him leave the country, if that is what happend.

Probably thought he was going to meet someone along the way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Mr Nobody sentenced to 11-and-a-half years

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/0715/1062183-mr-nobody-court/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement

A gunman arrested with a loaded gun in Dublin's north inner city by gardaí investigating the ongoing Hutch-Kinahan feud has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.

https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2019/0715/1062163-hutch-kinahan/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

A man is due in court after heroin worth €700,000 was discovered at a house in Dublin.

https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2019/0715/1062151-tallaght-drug-seizure/

A gunman arrested with a loaded gun in Dublin's north inner city by gardaí investigating the ongoing Hutch-Kinahan feud has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.

Hahah it's better then life Harpo. He should be on 3 life sentences lucky lad.

Hahah it's better then life Harpo. He should be on 3 life sentences lucky lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Surprised Flashy was caught in that house in Finglas. What's he doing mixing with the run arounds? I'd have thought that he wouldn't be anywhere near the distribution center of his operation. Does he not have someone that goes and does that for him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Seems like a set up to me

hankless wrote: »
    Surprised Flashy was caught in that house in Finglas. What's he doing mixing with the run arounds? I'd have thought that he wouldn't be anywhere near the distribution center of his operation. Does he not have someone that goes and does that for him?

He apparently has another feud on his hands with the local travellers now. One of them turned up looking for money last week and got a bad hiding so I'd say he was in the safe house for his own protection and most likely got ratted on that he was there.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moderator: Old thread locked having well exceeded the 10,000 post limit. This is the new thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

About time there was a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

He apparently has another feud on his hands with the local travellers now. One of them turned up looking for money last week and got a bad hiding so I'd say he was in the safe house for his own protection and most likely got ratted on that he was there.

Who got a hiding the traveller or glen?

That's in the US. It's not licensed in Europe so there would be no way to import it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Will ye's ever piss off with this stupid Warfin nonsense. Nobody cares! And for what it's worth, my Mrs was injecting herself with it daily for ages. Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

If they're making so much money why don't they pay debts? Shirley by now they realise it's a necessary cost of doing business and would save a lot of violence and hassle.

Anyone know what's happening around Broombridge? Garda helicopter circling for 20 minutes now and loads of garda sirens

Anyone know what's happening around Broombridge? Garda helicopter circling for 20 minutes now and loads of garda sirens

Not sure, I'll walk up after coronation Street is over. :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Chopper over finglas south at the moment..has been there for ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Will ye's ever piss off with this stupid Warfin nonsense. Nobody cares! And for what it's worth, my Mrs was injecting herself with it daily for ages. Case closed.

I'm after getting an eight of Joe Kane for myself there.

Chopper over finglas south at the moment..has been there for ages

Looks like tolka Valley Park or Dublin industrial estate

It was a hijacked Nissan micra going around the stretch

Who got a hiding the traveller or glen?

The traveller, they sent him down looking for money over 2 dogs. He was left in a mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

What a f***ing tool.
    Are they just trying to attract heat?

As if he hadn't enough problems. Pays €600 for a pair of cacks and wouldn't pay for two dogs, and starts a row.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Suckit wrote: »
    What a f***ing tool.

As if he hadn't enough problems. Pays €600 for a pair of cacks and wouldn't pay for two dogs, and starts a row.

When you put it like that......:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

Suckit wrote: »
    What a f***ing tool.

They mightn't have understood what was being said to them.

MV5-BOGU4-Yzdk-Nm-Qt-Mj-Jj-MS00-MDA4-LTkw-YWUt-Yj-Ni-NDNh-MDMz-ZDcw-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Nz-U1-Nz-E3-NTg-V1-CR0-45-480-270-AL-UX477-CR0-0-477-268-AL.jpg

Is this the dog he's been posting all over Instagram the last week.

• Advertisement

Is this the dog he's been posting all over Instagram the last week.

The grey pit bull? The lads where out trying to fortify the garden wall today, 15 year old brickys.

Yeah mate grey pitbull standing on the table in house In ratoath drive. ****ing eejit robbing dogs. Hahaha that gaf usually only has kids in it till the weekend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

El_Bee wrote: »
    If they're making so much money why don't they pay debts? Shirley by now they realise it's a necessary cost of doing business and would save a lot of violence and hassle.

You are not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer.

spurious wrote: »
    You are not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Different part of the cutlery trey to the knives, more like the spoon section. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Dante7 wrote: »

Good at what he does I suppose. In mean cutting up and burying innocent women, robbing dentists residents and murdering at will. Man is dirt and that's saying something as I'm far from an angel. Theres a man here who knows him well and sees him daily who'd back me on this. But anyway society is better without him

It's Luke Wilson they are saying has no convictions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

The Wilsons were a family of pups that were straight into the river and the bitch that whelped them as well.

Something deeply wrong with them, that is an understatement.

pablo128 wrote: »

The court heard that Wilson had no previous convictions.

Defence counsel James Dwyer SC asked the court to give Wilson credit for an early guilty plea and while he played a significant role, he was not at the “top of the chain of command”.

Mr Dwyer said Wilson was no longer associating with the people he had been associating with.

Alan Wilson has no convictions. He beat the robbery charge that Paddy Ryan was found guilty on and beat Rostas murder cos O Hanlon the grass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

No, the article was talking about Alan. No mention of Luke or anyone else.

"Two men, one of whom was Kelly, were arrested. A 9mm Beretta semi-automatic pistol was found in the back of the van.

The court heard that Wilson had no previous convictions."

No, the article was talking about Alan. No mention of Luke or anyone else.

"Two men, one of whom was Kelly, were arrested. A 9mm Beretta semi-automatic pistol was found in the back of the van.

The court heard that Wilson had no previous convictions."

Why would James Dwyer SC for Alan Wilson be mentioning Luke Wilson who got 11 years for this offence you try keep your client away from comparatives not put 11 in front of the judge. Anyway luke Wilson wasn't mentioned In court

Why would James Dwyer SC for Alan Wilson be mentioning Luke Wilson who got 11 years for this offence you try keep your client away from comparatives not put 11 in front of the judge. Anyway luke Wilson wasn't mentioned In court

The article a few posts back is all over the place. It mentions Alan Wilson but also makes loads of references to Luke Wilson even if it doesn't say his first name. Luke was in the van with Kelly when they were nicked, and as well wouldn't have any convictions.

Of course Alan Wilson has convictions. Wasn't he locked up for years.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.q102.ie/news/two-jailed-over-meat-cleaver-attack/&ved=2ahUKEwiluYnYhrjjAhWuXRUIHckeAFk4ChAWMAF6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw1T4Q7a5hdVHa3zuQdGNZAN

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement