Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted Only! - *** read first post ***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

fairly specific but have my eye on the following.

Oddysey metal x-milled 9 putter.

would consider any other 9 shaped odyysey or black x-milled putter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Does anybody know of any club upgrading their buggies and might be flogging their old ones?

I would imagine that lots of clubs lease the buggies, might be worthwhile contacting The Buggyman on thw N7 near Naas.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Wanted - p790 5 iron, 2019 version, with T logo on toe. Ideally px6 shafts, but can change out whatever is in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Looking for a 3 wood with an aldila alpha rip s flex shaft if anybody has one a begging. Head and shaft would need to be in reasonable shape.

Looking for a 3 wood with an aldila alpha rip s flex shaft if anybody has one a begging. Head and shaft would need to be in reasonable shape.

Worth a look in McGuirks swords, I traded callaway one in a week ago..

• Advertisement

copacetic wrote: »
    Worth a look in McGuirks swords, I traded callaway one in a week ago..

Will do. What model callaway was she?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭OEP

Looking for a hybrid - 20/21 (ideally 21) degrees with stiff shaft

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Quahog217

I have a Nikon coolshot available for 100euro if interested, working perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Quahog217

Any range finder considered

I have a nikon coolshot in good nick for 100 euro if your interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Anyone got any active discount codes for Halpenny or McGuirks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

redzerdrog wrote: »

If you have a AXA plus card or insurance with them, you can usually get 12.5% off at Halpenny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭willabur

redzerdrog wrote: »

IGM10 works for mcguirks

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IAmTitleist

Anyone know of any centre shafted Odyssey two balls on sale anywhere? Preferabbly in fairly decent nick.

CHeers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,068 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Anyone know of any centre shafted Odyssey two balls on sale anywhere? Preferabbly in fairly decent nick.

CHeers

I’ve got one. I’ll dig it out and get a few pics up on adverts for ya.

When are you looking for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IAmTitleist

Good man thanks.

No big rush...we're locked down from Boxing Day up North here for 6 weeks so won't be able to get out anytime soon anyway! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mh1234

Anyone know where could get used (but decent) driving range mat for use in garden?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Looking for Superspeed golf training sticks if anyone has them. Thanks..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

Anyone selling a bushnell rangefinder, preferably with slope?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

Slimity wrote: »
    Anyone selling a bushnell rangefinder, preferably with slope?

Thanks

PM sent

• Advertisement

Looking for a motore speeder vc shaft. Either the blue or red one, any length, ideally S flex but would consider an X also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭dazzday

Looking for a Srixon Z F85 3 Wood and H85 19 degree Hybrid in shift staff if anyone has them available.

Also looking for a Taylormade SLDR 3 Wood in stiff if anyone is letting go one cheaply...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭coillcam

CHeers

If you're still looking let me know. I've a 33" white steel 2 ball putter. It's similar to the link below, obviously CS model though. New Golf Pride SNSR contour 104cc on it and triple track decals also.

https://www.golfbidder.co.uk/models/2276/Odyssey_Putter_White_Steel_2-Ball.html

In the market for a SkyTrak Launch Monitor if anyone has one available second hand that is in perfect working order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Exactly wrote: »
    In the market for a SkyTrak Launch Monitor if anyone has one available second hand that is in perfect working order.

Aren't we all!!!!:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

https://www.adverts.ie/bags/skytrak-launch-monitor/22800115

One local to me but fairly tasty price wise, to be expected I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

https://www.adverts.ie/bags/skytrak-launch-monitor/22800115

One local to me but fairly tasty price wise, to be expected I suppose.

I think it’s too much for a secondhand one. Wait the few weeks and order a new one or Mevo plus for the same money with a warranty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭benny79

Sure there not even that price new!

I did say it was tasty price wise :D

I agree though, its crazy money but I'm assuming they're trying to cash in on the combination of lead times/lockdown. Fairly ****ty thing to do but that's where we are. I've found 2nd hand prices for golf gear to have gone totally mental lately. Used to be on a few Facebook groups but I've left most of them, lads were putting up 10/11 year old clubs and looking for €150+. I challenged a few lads and got mostly abused about it so just left.

With eBay off limits due to Brexit its made it a fairly limited market here at the moment. I'm hoping when the shops re-open things will calm down when people realise they're trying to sell used clubs for the same as you'd buy the club new.

• Advertisement

I had made contact with the person selling in the advert shown but after one reply that have gone quiet now for 4 or 5 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

I had made contact with the person selling in the advert shown but after one reply that have gone quiet now for 4 or 5 days.

If this is any help. I made 2 offers on it. First for 2000 and a second at 2200, both quickly rejected.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭the greatest game

Looking for decent outdoor practice net and mat

any help appreciated.

Odyysey metal x milled headcover and weights set if anyone has one laying around.
    Black and green model.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭johnnyvegas22

Looking to get back into golf but don't want to spend £££ on new clubs, does anyone know the best place to buy a decent set of second-hand clubs, was an 18HC five years ago and like Mizuno irons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Looking to get back into golf but don't want to spend £££ on new clubs, does anyone know the best place to buy a decent set of second-hand clubs, was an 18HC five years ago and like Mizuno irons.

Try on Adverts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭bmay529

Try your local golf pro, he/she might do a deal or even include a few lessons to get you restarted with good basics, or adverts.ie, donedeal.ie or golfbidder.co.uk. If you know the spec (length/lie, etc) then golfbidder has great choice... if you don't then I would try your local pro or even approach a few pros.

Golfbidder is a fair bit more expensive than buying from adverts.ie or DoneDeal. Theres an lot of overpriced ancient clubs on both sites at the moment unfortunately but if you are patient you'll get good deals. The likes of Deise Golf, Golfstyle Galway and O'dwyers in kilkenny/clonmel also sell used clubs that are decent value though often are higher end models.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭billy3sheets

I've used golfmarket too. Based in Dublin. You can pick up a bargain and fast delivery.
    https://www.golfmarket.ie/

Need an iron shaft.

Small chance someone here has something laying about.

4 or 5. project X 6.0 .355 tapered. or similiar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Need an iron shaft.

Small chance someone here has something laying about.

4 or 5. project X 6.0 .355 tapered. or similiar.

There’s a chap on adverts in Waterford, golf components or something like that who might be worth asking, or else McCormack golf on adverts I see have shafts etc advertised so you might get lucky with one of those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I’m potentially looking for the 35 inch Taylormade Spider Dustin Johnson edition. I’d like the box and all it came with if possible.

As funds are extremely tight it would have to come at the right price. Send me a PM if you know of one for sale.

Thanks a lot!

Think you'll struggle to get one of those reasonably priced, limited edition and those were snapped up straight away mostly by collectors and resellers. Quick eBay search has the cheapest at €600, only likely to go up in price I'd think. eBay would be your best bet.

anyone have a set of CB iron heads for sale?

have a spare set of shafts that i want to fit to heads.
    will buy grips and ferruls seperately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Looking for P790’s (2019 version) .
    Needs to be 1/2 inch longer.
    Standard of 1 degree flat lie will do
    Stiff or X Stiff shafts

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭JoeCole26

Looking for SIM 2 Max hybrid headcover. Bought one recently online but they send the old SIM cover and it’s really annoying me. Would swap and €20 or buy for €40 if there is anyone out there you might have one and isn’t fussy about their head covers.

Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Loooking for a Ping G410 3 or 5 wood if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭JJTippBhoy

Looking for a decent motorised trolley if anyone has one for sale. Preferably Motocaddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭coillcam

Looking for a 3 wood stiff flex.

Also interested in an electric trolley.

coillcam wrote: »
    Looking for a 3 wood stiff flex.

Also interested in an electric trolley.

I’ve been due to move on both a sim max and a sim 3 wood (ti) if either of interest. . Both with the diamana stiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭roverjoyce

Looking for a decent waterproof cart bag if anybody upgrading or wins a prize

• Advertisement
Advertisement