Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build Back Better

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Fodla

stoneill wrote: »
    Build back better is just a catchy phrase, if you take anything more out of it then there is something wrong with you.

Anyway the New World Order can be any worse than the Old World Order, all that changes is who you pay your taxes to.

I've noticed that several posters mock and dismiss those of us who are worried about the Great Reset. I would like to know what those posters believe the Great Reset will consist of. Schwab has spoken of implantable microchips to read our thoughts, has said that the world will never go back to normal and that monumental changes are going to be made. He has said that all aspects of our societies need to be revamped. So what exactly is the Great Reset about? There's no way that it's going to consist of a few gentle recommendations. What are the monumental changes he's on about?

growleaves wrote: »
    No I don't believe its a coincidence. I believe its coordinated. Since when do the Prime Minister of the UK and the President of the US use identical rhetoric?

The 27 EU countries are officially coordinated as a matter of policy as we know.

All indications are that we will see the rollout of some globally coordinated scheme (whether you expect this scheme to be objectionable or not).

You're right. It's ridiculous to suggest that they all just happened to think of 'new normal' five minutes after a pandemic is declared and that they all just happened to think of 'build back better' as soon as a vaccine appears.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Fodla wrote: »
    I've noticed that several posters mock and dismiss those of us who are worried about the Great Reset. I would like to know what those posters believe the Great Reset will consist of.

It's a global discussion forum. This has been explained, it's not complex to understand. Is there a part of it you don't understand?

The only people in the world who think it's anything else are paranoid conspiracy theorists, who always, without fail, think those types of things are sinister.

Also, for this "build back better" slogan stuff, what's the conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I've noticed that several posters mock and dismiss those of us who are worried about the Great Reset. I would like to know what those posters believe the Great Reset will consist of. Schwab has spoken of implantable microchips to read our thoughts, has said that the world will never go back to normal and that monumental changes are going to be made. He has said that all aspects of our societies need to be revamped. So what exactly is the Great Reset about? There's no way that it's going to consist of a few gentle recommendations. What are the monumental changes he's on about?

Well its not implantable microchips to read our thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But as we've seen in the other thread, you've a bit of a habit of "reading between the lines" or as most other folks call it "making **** up".

You also have not actually read his book.

• Advertisement

It's ridiculous to suggest that they all just happened to think of 'new normal' five minutes after a pandemic is declared

But that didn't literally happen. It's just a phrase that popped up after the pandemic and some world leaders have referenced it. It's simply like the "credit crunch" term that popped up during the financial crisis.

Why are you reading into this so much?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's a global discussion forum. This has been explained, it's not complex to understand. Is there a part of it you don't understand?

The only people in the world who think it's anything else are paranoid conspiracy theorists, who always, without fail, think those types of things are sinister.

Also, for this "build back better" slogan stuff, what's the conspiracy?

What are the "monumental" changes Schwab is referring to? What does he mean by "the world as we knew it in the early months of 2020 is no more"? By “Many of our beliefs and assumptions about what the world could or should look like will be shattered in the process."? By “The combination of AI [artificial intelligence], the IoT [internet of things] and sensors and wearable technology will produce new insights into personal well-being. They will model how we are and feel […] precise information on our carbon footprints, our impact on biodiversity, on the toxicity of all the ingredients we consume and the environments or spatial contexts in which we evolve will generate significant progress in terms of our awareness of collective and individual well-being.”? By the 4th Industrial Revolution leading to “a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,”?

King Mob wrote: »
    But as we've seen in the other thread, you've a bit of a habit of "reading between the lines" or as most other folks call it "making **** up".

You also have not actually read his book.

You expect people to answer scores of questions, which I try to do. So please explain the Great Reset in detail to me. Specifically the monumental changes Schwab has spoken of.

What are the "monumental" changes Schwab is referring to? What does he mean by "the world as we knew it in the early months of 2020 is no more"?

Yeah, it has completely changed. We've had global lockdowns, economies literally shutting down (which has been very rare in history) and unprecedented working from home. November 2020 is completely different from January 2020, anyone can tell you that.
    By “Many of our beliefs and assumptions about what the world could or should look like will be shattered in the process."? By “The combination of AI [artificial intelligence], the IoT [internet of things] and sensors and wearable technology will produce new insights into personal well-being. They will model how we are and feel […] precise information on our carbon footprints, our impact on biodiversity, on the toxicity of all the ingredients we consume and the environments or spatial contexts in which we evolve will generate significant progress in terms of our awareness of collective and individual well-being.”? By the 4th Industrial Revolution leading to “a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,”?

With all this change, the world can possibly usher in better technology, etc. We can potentially use the pandemic to our advantage. Change is painfully slow, but sometimes when there is a big crisis, e.g. a financial crisis or a pandemic, then we can speed up solutions and improvements globally, like tackling pollution and climate change

Does my paragraph scare you?

You expect people to answer scores of questions, which I try to do. So please explain the Great Reset in detail to me. Specifically the monumental changes Schwab has spoken of.
    I don't know. I never claimed to know. I haven't seen any particular reason to care what it is.
    Your claims have proven to be false so far and based on some bad logic and outright dishonesty on your part.

And I don't ask dozens or scores of questions, I ask a few that just get ignored all the time.
    Like the fact you still haven't said if you read his book or not.

I take this to mean you haven't read it.

So rather than ask other people to explain it to you, or scouring twitter for things to "interpret", or watch more youtube conspiracy crap, why not read his book?

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Yeah, it has completely changed. We've had global lockdowns, economies literally shutting down (which has been very rare in history) and unprecedented working from home. November 2020 is completely different from January 2020, anyone can tell you that.

With all this change, the world can possibly usher in better technology, etc. We can potentially use the pandemic to our advantage. Change is painfully slow, but sometimes when there is a big crisis, e.g. a financial crisis or a pandemic, then we can speed up solutions and improvements globally, like tackling pollution and climate change

Does my paragraph scare you?

No, it doesn't. It's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

I don't know. I never claimed to know. I haven't seen any particular reason to care what it is.
    Your claims have proven to be false so far and based on some bad logic and outright dishonesty on your part.

And I don't ask dozens or scores of questions, I ask a few that just get ignored all the time.
    Like the fact you still haven't said if you read his book or not.

I take this to mean you haven't read it.

So rather than ask other people to explain it to you, or scouring twitter for things to "interpret", or watch more youtube conspiracy crap, why not read his book?

I always try to answer your questions. Sometimes I maybe don't answer them well, but they're not always easy to answer.

I don't know why you think I was being dishonest re the article. Maybe I didn't explain my point well, but I wasn't trying to be dishonest. I was simply pointing out that the title of the article was more revealing than the content of the article.

I haven't read the book.

I avoid YouTube videos. I don't know why people are always accused of watching YouTube videos.

I always try to answer your questions.
    That's not true.
    You keep avoiding them.
    It's a common conspiracy theorist tactic to avoid questions they know show the flaws in their claims.
    I don't know why you think I was being dishonest re the article. Maybe I didn't explain my point well, but I wasn't trying to be dishonest. I was simply pointing out that the title of the article was more revealing than the content of the article.
    Because you were being dishonest about the article. You claimed it said something it didn't and you deliberately left out the author's note where he explicitly outlines his intent.
    Then when this was pointed out to you, you avoided the points and questions repeatedly, then tried to move the goalposts to some nonsense about some other people posting it to twitter meaning the hold a belief they don't.

This is all dishonesty and you know it.
    You can pretend otherwise if you like, but it's going to fool no one.

If you actually grew up and coped to it, you might actually earn some respect.
    I haven't read the book.
    Finally. Only had to ask you like six times.

Why have you not read the book and when do you plan to read it?
    I avoid YouTube videos. I don't know why people are always accused of watching YouTube videos.
    Because that's where the majority of the conspiracy nonsense you are parroting comes from.

That's not true.
    You keep avoiding them.
    It's a common conspiracy theorist tactic to avoid questions they know show the flaws in their claims.

Because you were being dishonest about the article. You claimed it said something it didn't and you deliberately left out the author's note where he explicitly outlines his intent.
    Then when this was pointed out to you, you avoided the points and questions repeatedly, then tried to move the goalposts to some nonsense about some other people posting it to twitter meaning the hold a belief they don't.

This is all dishonesty and you know it.
    You can pretend otherwise if you like, but it's going to fool no one.

If you actually grew up and coped to it, you might actually earn some respect.

Finally. Only had to ask you like six times.

Why have you not read the book and when do you plan to read it?

Because that's where the majority of the conspiracy nonsense you are parroting comes from.

I don't know how many times I can say that it was WEF retweeting an article about owning nothing by 2030 a couple of months before a reset of all aspects of our societies that I found suspicious. Abolishing private property, but not just that, would certainly be to revamp society.

So the article is irrelevant in the context of the point I was making. I was specifically referring to WEF posting a link to an article about owning nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I don't know how many times I can say that it was WEF retweeting an article about owning nothing by 2030 a couple of months before a reset of all aspects of our societies that I found suspicious. Abolishing private property, but not just that, would certainly be to revamp society.

So the article is irrelevant in the context of the point I was making. I was specifically referring to WEF posting a link to an article about owning nothing.

I asked this earlier but didn't get any answer. When will my 4k TV, my share investments and all the other stuff I own by taken away from me?

Yea. More dishonesty and again you ignore the questions I ask.

Pretty typical...

namloc1980 wrote: »
    I asked this earlier but didn't get any answer. When will my 4k TV, my share investments and all the other stuff I own by taken away from me?
    Well according to the article that's apparently not relevant, by 2030.

Well according to the article that's apparently not relevant, by 2030.

It's not relevant because a lone Danish MP couldn't pull it off. But WEF and the UN, who are the architects of the Great Reset, could.

WEF retweeting it a couple of months before the reset suggests, not proves, that they agree with the idea of people owning nothing by 2030. It would certainly be one of the 'monumental' changes that Schwab has been promising.

WEF retweeting it a couple of months before the reset suggests, not proves, that they agree with the idea of people owning nothing by 2030.
    So them retweeting an article that doesn't state that they should abolish ownership suggests that they want to abolish ownership.

That's nonsense I'm afraid.

And as you've admitted, you can't find any evidence or anything to suggest that this is their goal beyond this laughable interpretation of a tweet of an article that doesn't even say what you claimed it said.

Similarly, I asked you to explain this issue with this, and guess what you ignored those questions too.

And you still ignore my previous questions.

It's not relevant because a lone Danish MP couldn't pull it off. But WEF and the UN, who are the architects of the Great Reset, could.

WEF retweeting it a couple of months before the reset suggests, not proves, that they agree with the idea of people owning nothing by 2030. It would certainly be one of the 'monumental' changes that Schwab has been promising.

So everything privately owned will be "abolished" in 10 years? Have you actually thought of how nuts that is?

What's going to happen - are shadowy individuals going to march into every home in the world and confiscate everything they own? Do you think businesses are going to give up their assets to these shadowy people as well or are they in on the deal as well?

• Advertisement

So everything privately owned will be "abolished" in 10 years? Have you actually thought of how nuts that is?

What's going to happen - are shadowy individuals going to march into every home in the world and confiscate everything they own? Do you think businesses are going to give up their assets to these shadowy people as well or are they in on the deal as well?

It does indeed sound nuts, but you'll have to ask WEF why they decided to retweet a link to a 4 year old article about everyone on the planet owning nothing by 2030.

It does indeed sound nuts, but you'll have to ask WEF why they decided to retweet a link to a 4 year old article about everyone on the planet owning nothing by 2030.

Where is this article? Also it won't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You keep making this claim, please explain how they can make this happen. How will they take your house, Car, T.V, PlayStation, Watch, Cash, Jewelry, clothes etc

You keep making this claim, please explain how they can make this happen. How will they take your house, Car, T.V, PlayStation, Watch, Cash, Jewelry, clothes etc

I'm not making the claim. I'm pointing out that WEF recently retweeted a link to a four year old rticle about owning nothing by 2030. I find the timing suspicious in the light of the upcoming Great Reset. When one considers that the people behind Agenda 2030, who are among the people who are behind the Great Reset, consider private property to be "unsustainable" and "unjust" it becomes even more suspicious.

Where is this article? Also it won't happen.

It's on WEF's website. It was written by a Danish MP. WEF recently retweeted the article. Do you find it suspicious that they would choose to retweet an article about owning nothing by 2030 a couple of months before the Great Reset, an event during which "monumental" changes will be proposed?

It's on WEF's website. It was written by a Danish MP. WEF recently retweeted the article. Do you find it suspicious that they would choose to retweet an article about owning nothing by 2030 a couple of months before the Great Reset, an event during which "monumental" changes will be proposed?

Where is the article? Any link?

Do you honestly believe that private ownership of everything will be eliminated by 2030 based on some article you haven't provided a link to? Do you really honestly believe that?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I'm not making the claim. I'm pointing out that WEF recently retweeted a link to a four year old rticle about owning nothing by 2030. I find the timing suspicious in the light of the upcoming Great Reset. When one considers that the people behind Agenda 2030, who are among the people who are behind the Great Reset, consider private property to be "unsustainable" and "unjust" it becomes even more suspicious.

Yeah, you said an awful lot there without answering the question. Try again?

how they can make this happen. How will they take your house, Car, T.V, PlayStation, Watch, Cash, Jewelry, clothes etc?

Where is the article? Any link?

Do you honestly believe that private ownership of everything will be eliminated by 2030 based on some article you haven't provided a link to? Do you really honestly believe that?

It's on the WEF website. I'm trying to post a link to it, but don't know how to on the phone. If you Google 'Welcome to 2030 WEF' you'll find it.

But, as I have been at pains to make clear, I am not basing my fear of the abolition of private property on the article. I am basing it on WEF choosing to retweet a link to a four year old article about owning nothing by 2030. They specifically chose that article to post a link to. In the light of the upcoming Great Reset, during which monumental changes are to be proposed, it is very suspicious. "Owning nothing" would certainly be a monumental change. Consider as well that private property is reckoned by the UN, who are behind Agenda 2030, to be unstustainable and unjust. Owning nothing by 2030 and Agenda 2030 is to be implemented by 2030.

I'm not saying I believe it, but rather that I fear it. A virus doesn't justify a transformation of the global economic system. But that's what's being pushed for as part of the Great Reset.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/how-life-could-change-2030/

Here's the offending article. I can't believe you are getting your knickers in a twist over this. Absolutely hilarious. I'd suggest you take a break from this for a while. Having fear over this is probably not good for you.

• Advertisement

Usually conspiracy theories have some sort of core theme, like the Moon landings were faked or the CIA etc. planned 9/11 but I'm actually at a loss what the actually theory is here other than a bizarre irrational fear of a fluff article by a Danish MP from 2016.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement