Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 35 Match Day thread - triple threat

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Anyone own Wilson anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Mendy on, Maddison off
    Longstaff on, Wilock off

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Maddison subbed

If only I could do the same with him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,183 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Albrighton (Vardy)

Albrighton (Vardy)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,302 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Nacho goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Nacho

Nacho goal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Get in !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭JPup

Thank god. I really needed that!

• Advertisement

Nacho goal.

Perez assist btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Nacho in the bonus

Dubrakov with great save from Perez

FT, Nacho on for 2 bps

FT

Wilson 3
    Nacho 2
    Albrighton 1

Close between Nacho and Albrighton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,343 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Those bonus seem harsh on a team winning 4-2 but I'll gladly accept Nacho's 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,163 ✭✭✭893bet

Nacho captain hero just about at the end. Hopefully United rest a few against them now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,656 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Cup final on their minds or end of season collapse again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,434 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

893bet wrote: »
    Nacho captain hero just about at the end. Hopefully United rest a few against them now!

Nacho’s EO in the top 10 is 96% and 83% outside it so unless you captained him that’s a nothing goal

Nice call. On Salah myself, it’s nice to see an alternative to Bruno going well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,343 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Green&Red wrote: »
    Nacho’s EO in the top 10 is 96% and 83% outside it so unless you captained him that’s a nothing goal

There's no such thing as a nothing goal at this stage of the season imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

36bps for a single goal while getting yellow carded? Pffff. Add it to the list of shady looking bonus decisions of late

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

manual_man wrote: »
    36bps for a single goal while getting yellow carded? Pffff. Add it to the list of shady looking bonus decisions of late

I will take it even tho dodgy !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Tripling up is rarely fun! I think I'll try avoid this next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Was wondering might Nacho have gotten bonus points for stepping over the ball to create the goal that Albrighton scored? His step over made it a good chance and it was like an assist but without him touching the ball. Not sure if the BPS includes that but it was clever play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Only striker to score other than Wilson. Other scorers didnt have his combination of stats. 6 successful dribbles. Your issue with the weight of bonus points for different actions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Was wondering might Nacho have gotten bonus points for stepping over the ball to create the goal that Albrighton scored? His step over made it a good chance and it was like an assist but without him touching the ball. Not sure if the BPS includes that but it was clever play.

Opta definitions wouldn’t have that as a chance created

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

callaway92 wrote: »
    Opta definitions wouldn’t have that as a chance created

ah right, it should do really as his step over is what made the chance for Albrightons goal. He could have shot himself but he had two defenders right on him.

Im not that surprised Nacho got bonus points, when he gets the ball his play is very positive, he is always on the front foot welling to take players on and the release it with crisp passing right to the foot.

He also scored one of my favourite types of goals tonight -where the goalkeeper is completely rooted to the spot. Its a sign of a great striker when they pull the trigger so fast that the keeper is just left standing there in shock. Nacho had already dealt with two defenders by that point yet he still stunned the keeper. Id say Pep is raging that he sold him, he would have been the perfect competition/eventual replacement for Jesus and Mahrez

Muahahaha wrote: »

Im not that surprised Nacho got bonus points, when he gets the ball his play is very positive, he is always on the front foot welling to take players on and the release it with crisp passing right to the foot.

He also scored one of my favourite types of goals tonight -where the goalkeeper is completely rooted to the spot. Its a sign of a great striker when they pull the trigger so fast that the keeper is just left standing there in shock. Nacho had already dealt with two defenders by that point yet he still stunned the keeper. Id say Pep is raging that he sold him, he would have been the perfect competition/eventual replacement for Jesus and Mahrez

I get what you’re saying, but his current run of form is completely unsustainable. Like, not even remotely near where he’s currently at.

Would like to see a full season of him starting again to see how he does. Would worry about Vardy next season in the league so Leicester will need to bring in another out-and-out striker probably, especially with likely having Champions League.

I get what you’re saying, but his current run of form is completely unsustainable.

Or maybe he's actually quite good and finally getting a run of games has given him the opportunity to show that. We will see next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Green&Red wrote: »

It’s a massive goal if he is your captain, saves your bb and gw from derailing immediately.

• Advertisement

Or maybe he's actually quite good and finally getting a run of games has given him the opportunity to show that. We will see next season.

The numbers he’s hitting are beyond incomprehensible in regards to his shots>shots on target>goals

It just is unsustainable at the current level he’s at. Not saying his threshold isn’t high though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭A Law

Leeds unchanged. Phillips and Raph on the bench though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭COH

Really hope Raphinha's injury issues are cleared up before next week... good to see him on the bench so fingers crossed he gets some minutes

...especially with likely having Champions League.

What ever about Nacho being top striker or not, i feel that quite a lot in here have taken this for granted.

Spurs win all games for rest of season and they finish on 68 points, that means that for Leicester to overtake them (and get 69 points) they would have to beat United and Chelsea. That's a big ask.

West Ham win all their games they end up on 70 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

My lineup:

Mendy,
    Shaw, Phillips, Digne,
    Bruno ©, Jota, Salah, Mount
    Watkins, Kane, Nacho

Forster | Lingard, Dallas, Dias

Good luck all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

No son and Kane means I am hiding behind the couch

Lloris saves from Bamford shot

Dallas goal, no assist -

Dallas goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Cant imagine many of his 26percent ownership started him?

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Dallas goal, no assist -

Guess I’m hoping for a Dias no show again this week.

Dallas first DF sub...

Classic Dallas. 2nd sub for me as usual when he scores!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Got rid of him this week but probably wouldn't have even started him

Guess I’m hoping for a Dias no show again this week.

Dallas first DF sub...

I've Phillips shaw and digne ahead of him so at least you have a chance of seeing him lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Dallas third sub. Does **** all anytime I start him

Son (Ali)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Son (Alli)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Got rid if Son for Greenwood. Was expecting nothing else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,079 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Dallas benched but everyone has him benched and then Son scoring was a nice few minutes. I'm the only one who kept Son in my ML.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Just seen the Dallas goal! I said this on here yesterday the last time I benched him was City ****ing does it to me again. Like wtf haha.

Advertisement