Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drunken antics frowned on by the Guards

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by Morphéus
    Some1 i know, had 1 too many joints AND got locked, he got home, went into his parents room, opened a suitcase and proceeded to piss into it, they had only packed that night for holidays the next day!! They were asleep in bed at the time, but he was caught IN THE ACT :eek:

wonder what this strange pissing phenomena is :confused:

A guy I know did something like this.. he was crashing in my mates house one night after a serious pissup session and was crashed out on the floor in a sleeping bag...

In the middle of the night he got up and went to piss in the wardrobe on my mates clothes, but for some reason didnt, according to my mate who saw him opening the wardrobe... then saw him closing it again, thought nothing of it and went back to sleep...

What he didnt see was the guy closing the wardrobe and heading to the other corner where all his college notes and books were neatly stacked...

So the guy proceeded to piss happily onto all the notes and books until he's totally relieved himself.. climbs back into the sleeping back totally oblivious to what he had done...

Next morning the guy knew nothing of it and had one very pissed off guy sitting across from him at breakfast...

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by _CreeD_
    A mate of mine's dad left a PC projector at home and went off on holiday for the weekend. He had a few friends over, got locked, setup the projector in the kitchen window and they all watched star wars on their neighbours house.

Class :D Must remember that one ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Tazz T

One night in a North Western location me and a mate were walking two girls home when a garda car pulled up unimpressed that we were camping where we shouldn't be arrested us for suspicion of controlled substances (there were none). Back at the Garda station we were being searched when they came across the pistol in one of my pockets - the whole station went bananas and I was made to take out this green plastic water pistol and throw it across the floor to the arresting garda. Upon realising their mistake we were stripped naked and made to stand hands against the wall for some time - this was in the reception area and quite embarrassing as various individuals were entering to make queries and look at our naked bums.

Then there was the time we went over Gweedore pier in a van...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Originally posted by Dr. Loon

This guy sounds very familiar, could we be talking about the same person?

Dose the guy your talking about have a nick name thats a real name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

azezil

very classy very ncie

well in short cause i dont have 2 mutch time running through walls doors windows and over cars

attempted to run across that lake in cork that has all the swans

another time garda car pulls up and asks me somthn i look at him look at meh frend then run off straight screeming the red coats are coming the red coats are coming .

cant rember mutch will add more

also over the last 3 years of collage i have taken 37 metal road signs loads of the bloody cardboardy type signs from building sights wrote on houses temp walls .. things that move ... o ye there called cars now . .. cant remer rest will post more ...

anyone seen that bloody celica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,491 ✭✭✭✭Victor

An ex-flatmate decided to walk over a car on the way home. The only thing was there was a couple 'getting romantic' inside. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

we were all pissed in a mates house, me and this other guy especially, and he started being a dj on the playstation, spinning it round while it was on. meanwhile, i was sitting on a filing cabinet, rocking it back and forward, with a fax machine on my lap, pretending to be a pirate on high seas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 penguin master

I have to disagree with cat enthusiast.
    i think the guards are doing a very good job. it reminds me of a time when this guy took a fire blanket from a newsagents and ran off with it. Quite funny- really.
    But they caught him in the end. At least they are doing what they are paid for.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

A mate of mine was going out for a few pints so he headed into town (Galway City) on a bike (racer) he had borrowed from another friend of mine.

He stayed in town for a bit longer than planned and when he cycled off home he had quite a few pints on him. He was flying along on the bike down a hill with a good tail wind. Now a combination of alcohol and the fact that he normally didn't cycle a racer led to him grossly underestimating his speed and consequently how long it would take him to stop.

He was flying around a curved section of the road when he saw a parked car directly in front of him. Between the beer and the speed he didn't even come close to stopping.

He hit the back of the car at full speed and went head first through the back windscreen of the car. Now try to imagine this. He didn't have time to get his hands up to protect himself so he ended up partially inside the car through the back window, with his arms trapped near his elbows in the glass.

He managed to drag himself free and had to reach back in to get his glasses and a few other bits and pieces that had fallen off onto the back seat. He then picked up his friends (completely wrecked) bike and walked home to his nearby house. He didn't even bother going to the hospital for a check-up. Luckliy no damage was done to him.

I bet the owner of the car got some surprise when he got up in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Bomberman

Originally posted by Neil3030
    No stories to report. I'm a good wittle boy. :rolleyes:

Yea right Good wittle Boy ????? I Think not! You have done some good stuff in the back of taxi's!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

REQUESTED BUT DID'NT ACTUALLY CARRY OUT!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

lol i remember that nite neil, i think we were out 4 my birthday or sumthin!! you were so drunk i am suprised that you didnt get into any trouble with the guards!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Yeh. It's funny, all the times i joke and mess you'd think that you all wouldn't take what i said to seriously but there you go! :) Ah well i didn't really do anything illegal. Morally wrong maybe....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

morally isnt the word neil!!! that makes it sound ok! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

I think its time to share the story with every1

Remember a private joke is no joke at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

telling srupid jokes that don't make sense is always good e.g. "why did the plane crash?"

"the pilot was a loaf of bread."

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by n.catenthusiast
    Inspired by the interesting stories about Dublin bus, I started wondering about all the alcohol-fueled dum-ass adventures that the pigs took offence to.
    You know the sort of stuff I'm talking about; stealing fire hydrants and stuff like that.
    My own story is about the time me and a mate started moving traaffic cones, and then running away giggling, over and over again, untill the fuzz came, and hauled me away.

Yeah, myself and a load of friends did that in town one night. The pigs came up behind us in an unmarked car. They said "Hey lads what are yez doin with that cone there?". We replied "Oh, were just leaving it back to where it was, some little **** brought it way up town to that big hole in the road. So we thought we'd leave it back."

We got away with it too n all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

The last time I woke up to find that the lads had brought back presents from the night before, I nearly wet myself laughing. They had robbed this sign that was fairly small, but was attached to this mega heavy stand. It took two of them to carry it, but the funny part is that they could have detached the sign from the stand, and save them soooo much hassle.

They of course realised this when they woke up the next morning. One of them had a fukked up shoulder from carrying it, about 2miles.

Also another time (this is similar to a story told by Kharn on page 1), we were chanting some garbage while walking up the street in Castlebar at about 11:30pm (on the way to the club). There were loads of students walking up the street at this point in time, but we were the loudest. Suddenly a squad car pulls up accross the road and stops a group of students (that had nothing to do with us). Anyway they got in sh^t for disturbing the peace, while we just fell against the wall and laughed from the other side of the street. TBH I don't understand how we got away with it that night, but I do know one of the other lads got put in the back of the car, while demanding that it was us that were making the noise.

Priceless.

;-phobos-)

Advertisement