Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    Yeah and they got the shìte bet out of them.

Still, nice change to see a gang fight with their fists. If they keep doing that they'll become a likable enough drug dealing gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Still, nice change to see a gang fight with their fists. If they keep doing that they'll become a likable enough drug dealing gang.

They went in with baseball bats and koshes, they got ran.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

They went in with baseball bats and koshes, they got ran.

Who were they fighting?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

mada82 wrote: »
    Who were they fighting?

Sos,hoggy, Shane and Dean Thomas and a few others.

Sos,hoggy, Shane and Dean Thomas and a few others.

How long of a sentence did sos get do you know mate?

How long of a sentence did sos get do you know mate?

He's out soon I think if not already he got 18 month more then the lads cause he drove on the path to run one of them over

He's out soon I think if not already he got 18 month more then the lads cause he drove on the path to run one of them over

Yeah it was Git Duggan he tried to run down. Mad cùnt is sos.

It was a bad move by wardys lads to do that. Theres was easier ways of sorting that out.

It was a bad move by wardys lads to do that. Theres was easier ways of sorting that out.

Yeah git went onto the numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Yeah and they got the shìte bet out of them.

Didn't seem to dissuade them from having another go it seems.

El_Bee wrote: »
    Didn't seem to dissuade them from having another go it seems.

They haven't clashed like that since because most of them were locked up. It's been mostly tit for tat attacks on peoples gaffs. It's been very quiet in Finglas the past 18 months.

• Advertisement

They haven't clashed like that since because most of them were locked up. It's been mostly tit for tat attacks on peoples gaffs. It's been very quiet in Finglas the past 18 months.

no I mean the punch up outside the court mentioned in the article.

no I mean the punch up outside the court mentioned in the article.

Punch up was paddy Ashe and the kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

This guy in Cork has been jailed for a total of 17 years for dealing.

What's manslaughter now, 7 years?

https://www.c103.ie/news/17-year-sentence-for-drugs-offences/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Punch up was paddy Ashe and the kids.

Didnt know paddy was involved, I see him around a bit. Was this anything to do with Corduff?

Didnt know paddy was involved, I see him around a bit. Was this anything to do with Corduff?

Oscar hit paddy a hook in the court. And he made a call and rest turned up. I'll try get the video up here

Oscar hit paddy a hook in the court. And he made a call and rest turned up. I'll try get the video up here

Upload it onto bitchute even and post the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

He deserves everything he gets. Surprised he hasn't killed anyone with all the petrol bombing he got up to over the years.

xzanti wrote: »
    Did Git not get a barrel over the head for raping Siobhan in the Sibin on Paddy's night?

It was a very serious matter.

Maybe stick to love hate lad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

mcgucc22 wrote: »

He deserves everything he gets. Surprised he hasn't killed anyone with all the petrol bombing he got up to over the years.

Since getting off with firebombing the Garda car, I’d say his days were numbered anyway!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Was Capper involved in that scrap?

He was, to what extent I dont know. he was in court over it anyway.

Yeah stood across the road made a gun gesture while kris fell over a chair on the way out and got an unmerciful hiding .

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ilovemycharlie

Any news on Karl mac

He definitely is a drug dealer to maintain his kind of lifestyle funny how he tried to hide it being an international DJ haha

• Advertisement

He definitely is a drug dealer to maintain his kind of lifestyle funny how he tried to hide it being an international DJ haha

For someone who done a bit of graft you like naming what people are involved publicly. Is Ilovemycharlie any play on your idol Charlie Bowden?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Any news on Karl mac

That chap! I never heard of him until he started thinking he was some viral sensation a few year ago. Always putting up crap. That's how I recognized Lee Boylan, from Karl's social media pages. Then when Lee got shot, i went to check Karl's page and he's disappeared. I dont know anything about the chap, other than he thinks he's a superstar dj that's god's gift to body building. And he has a man bag.

hankless wrote: »
    That chap! I never heard of him until he started thinking he was some viral sensation a few year ago. Always putting up crap. That's how I recognized Lee Boylan, from Karl's social media pages. Then when Lee got shot, i went to check Karl's page and he's disappeared. I dont know anything about the chap, other than he thinks he's a superstar dj that's god's gift to body building. And he has a man bag.

Dano Doyle was his idol. He took the untimely death badly.

Yeah the two of them were always at it. Dano seemed like a bit more craic.

hankless wrote: »
    Yeah the two of them were always at it. Dano seemed like a bit more craic.

Dano was a little scumbag. A lot of people are happy hes in the ground. A bully.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Any chance of that video?

Any chance of that video?

If you tell me how to post it no problem when I attach file under the post it only allows pictures

If you tell me how to post it no problem when I attach file under the post it only allows pictures

Upload it pal. Use bitchute it's easy. Or email me it and I'll do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Streamja.com is easiest.

Upload it pal. Use bitchute it's easy. Or email me it and I'll do it.

Had a look at that butchutte there looks handy enough I'll do that today

Dano was a little scumbag. A lot of people are happy hes in the ground. A bully.

I didn't know him at all. Just from his Facebook and Snapchat carry on.

For someone who done a bit of graft you like naming what people are involved publicly. Is Ilovemycharlie any play on your idol Charlie Bowden?

I did **** all graft only small time compared to these scumbags.

I’m not even from Dublin I guess your a scrote from there area who sympathises with them they are nothing but drug dealing scumbags poisoning communities hope they all shoot each other

I’m not even from Dublin I guess your a scrote from there area who sympathises with them they are nothing but drug dealing scumbags poisoning communities hope they all shoot each other

......is the irony of you bemoaning drug dealing and drug culture lost on you with your username?

......is the irony of you bemoaning drug dealing and drug culture lost on you with your username?

The username was a joke I battled coke addiction and haven’t touched it in over 4 months. I wish I never ****ing dabbled in drugs all I can do now is advise people not to get involved

• Advertisement

The username was a joke I battled coke addiction and haven’t touched it in over 4 months. I wish I never ****ing dabbled in drugs all I can do now is advise people not to get involved

Hahaha you said on here you sold drugs before. Neck like a jockeys bollox.

Hahaha you said on here you sold drugs before. Neck like a jockeys bollox.

Your the one obsessed with Capper keep licking his arse

Your the one obsessed with Capper keep licking his arse

Hahahaha where was I licking his arse. Do you mean I'm the post a few hours ago when I showed him to be a bottling ****? God love ya.

Hahahaha where was I licking his arse. Do you mean I'm the post a few hours ago when I showed him to be a bottling ****? God love ya.

Haha scrote bet you live in a council house right beside these scumbags no leaving cert or college degree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

well this is getting pretty stupid

Haha scrote bet you live in a council house right beside these scumbags no leaving cert or college degree

Is this the standard of stick now a days? Seriously countries gone to bollox.

I'm same side of city but in coolock. Your a junky who are you to look down upon anyone you oul eejit.

IvoryTower wrote: »
    well this is getting pretty stupid

Speak to Charlie Bowden above.

Think we need a shooting to calm things down in here.

Think we need a shooting to calm things down in here.

I agree, a shooting always relaxs the tension. Hahahah

• Advertisement

Is this the standard of stick now a days? Seriously countries gone to bollox.

I'm same side of city but in coolock. Your a junky who are you to look down upon anyone you oul eejit.

I haven’t took drugs in months. I bet your the one who will gladly buy a bag every weekend off these scumbags and then comment on here like your a saint. You’re just as bad funding there fueds. Who’s the junky now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement