Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-12-2018, 13:09   #1
EoinMcLovin

Avengers: Endgame [** SPOILERS FROM POST 613 **]

Releases on April 26th 2019

Last edited by EoinMcLovin; 08-12-2018 at 11:24.
Advertisement
07-12-2018, 13:12   #2
razorblunt

Soldier shows a picture of the girl he left at home ... yep he gone.
Thanks from:
07-12-2018, 13:27   #3
johnnysmack

Great trailer except the end...bloody antman, hate him.
(2) thanks from:
07-12-2018, 13:43   #4
El Duda

OMG!!!!
07-12-2018, 14:02   #5
Bacchus

Quite a restrained trailer... zero action on display for an action movie. No "money shot".

Pity they included the stinger with Ant-man at the end. He was last seen stranded in the quantum-realm and now there he is knocking on Caps door.
Advertisement
07-12-2018, 14:04   #6
Guy:Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysmack View Post
...bloody antman, hate him.
Boo, boo to you sir.
07-12-2018, 14:06   #7
nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Quite a restrained trailer... zero action on display for an action movie. No "money shot".

Pity they included the stinger with Ant-man at the end. He was last seen stranded in the quantum-realm and now there he is knocking on Caps door.
Pretty sure thats the reason the rest of it was restrained, as it would ruin the dredd left from infinity wars, not snippets of what everybody is doing throughout the movie. I'm glad they did this, its how all trailers should be done tbh, not mini versions of an entire movie.

And regarding ant man, im pretty sure he would carry a fail safe on him so he can transfer himself back, maybe uses one of the gadgets that brough him back in his first movie?
(3) thanks from:
07-12-2018, 14:08   #8
Mickeroo
Category Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nix View Post
Pretty sure thats the reason the rest of it was restrained, as it would ruin the dredd left from infinity wars, not snippets of what everybody is doing throughout the movie. I'm glad they did this, its how all trailers should be done tbh, not mini versions of an entire movie.

And regarding ant man, im pretty sure he carries a fail safe on him so he can transfer himself back, maybe uses one of the gadgets that brough him back in his first movie?
He seemed to be stuck in the after credits scene but it doesn't really matter he was always going to be in this so an explanation will likely be given either through exposition or showing us what happened.
07-12-2018, 14:12   #9
Dravokivich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post

He's come back before, so I'm not sure why it's surprising to see him do so. The end of Ant Man and the Wasp, was more so about the others being gone, not that he didn't have them to bring him back.
Advertisement
07-12-2018, 14:12   #10
Acosta

Quote:

And regarding ant man, im pretty sure he would carry a fail safe on him so he can transfer himself back, maybe uses one of the gadgets that brough him back in his first movie?
Word! That was perfect. I wish they just let it be now in terms of trailers because unfortunately I don't have the discipline to not watch these bloody things whenever they're released.
Thanks from:
07-12-2018, 14:13   #11
Penn

Yeah nothing was shown in that trailer that hasn't been heavily hinted at or leaked previously, including that Ant-Man's role will be very important and that Hawkeye returns but as Ronin (a role he had in the comics for a while). It's what makes it a great trailer, it gives nothing away that most fans didn't already know, but still sets the tone perfectly without giving away anything we didn't know.
07-12-2018, 14:14   #12
Mr E
Administrator

I like that. No major spoilers. Bravo.

Trailer 2 will make a balls of it though....
(2) thanks from:
07-12-2018, 14:19   #13
vg88

I wonder if Spiderman trailer tomorrow will have any details in it about End game.
07-12-2018, 14:22   #14
Bacchus

Quote:
Oh yeah, not saying it's a bad thing. I like the restraint of the trailer. It was well done.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravokivich View Post
He's come back before, so I'm not sure why it's surprising to see him do so. The end of Ant Man and the Wasp, was more so about the others being gone, not that he didn't have them to bring him back.
Maybe... from the stinger though he seemed panicked/stranded. He needed them to pull him out.

Also, it's not that I'm surprised to see him out of the quantum realm, I just think it was an odd scene to show in the context of the rest of the trailer. It's just sort of killed whatever suspense there was about his fate after the snap. Minor quibble though.
07-12-2018, 14:31   #15
EoinMcLovin

EndGame will be released worldwide on April 26th. US release date was moved from previously released May 3rd 2019 date to April

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion