Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

After all that build up!

It ran about as well as youd expect from a horse that drifted from 14s to 25s.

Started and the back. Stayed there. Pulled up. Apologies.

Rachel blackmore seemed to be knocked out with her fall. Looked a bad one

Too late, lost the farm :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Fancy SIXTY'S BELLE in the 2.00 @ Newton Abbot today, has some quite decent form.

Good bit of elbow flapping last time out I thought (in a Class 1, Class 3 today) but ran on well and today is over slightly further.

Yard won the race last year also.

4.5 on BF at the minute, hoping it'll drift a little further and make it a solid enough e/w play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Fancy SIXTY'S BELLE in the 2.00 @ Newton Abbot today, has some quite decent form.

Good bit of elbow flapping last time out I thought (in a Class 1, Class 3 today) but ran on well and today is over slightly further.

Yard won the race last year also.

4.5 on BF at the minute, hoping it'll drift a little further and make it a solid enough e/w play.

Easily done, great shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I have always liked Chester and horses who have form at the track are worth a second glance and the draw also is very important.

In the 1.50 GABRIAL THE SAINT,whose owner likes to win here can improve on two "disappointing" runs.around 10/1 so an ew bet.

2.25 ADDEYBB has been waiting for this ground and should win this at around 6/4.

3.oc FRANKUUS from the in form Omeara yard has come back to form,has form here and can go off in front if neccessary.4/1

3.35 is my favourite race,two miles two and the draw plays a part!! Mullins sends one over but has a very high draw and Ryan Moore will have to be at his best to defy the draw.I like CLEONTE at 6/1 in this from stall 1 and i will have an ew bet on WHO DARES WINS despite a draw in the 12 box.Has form here and i hope the draw can be overcome as he loves this kind of staying race.ew at 10s 5 places and may drift a bit.

5.15 COUER DE LION almost won this last year and can go one better this time at around 4/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aurora1966

2.00 Ascot - Star Alexander
    Connections had winner of this last year, pedigree suggests soft no prob, huge run on cards.

4.20 Ascot - Aweedram
    Top jock booked, goes on the ground, yard throwing out a few winners, I fully expect this horse to be going close.

2.25 Chester - Addeybb
    Early money could be significant, goes on the ground, Haggas and Doyle proven combo.

3.35 Chester - Who Dares Wins
    3rd last year from wider draw, running off same mark, goes on soft, sure to be involved again from the dual purpose Alan King stable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Low sun 3.35 chester ew 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

Small punt on Whiskey Sour

Laugh a Minute 3.45 Haydock
    Emirates Knight 645 Thirsk
    Three Comets small ew 2.30 Ling
    Cape Byron 4oc Ascot ew 6 places
    Clan Royal 4 35 Ascot.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,634 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Bellgrove 3.05 Tramore

4-1

Think this is one here, won over c&d two races back, this looks an easier group.

David Omeara likes to get a winner or two at his local York track and his runners are worth a look today.

INTISAAB in the 2.25 is a horse i have always liked in big field handicaps,can often quicken off a fast pace and finish well.

Lost his way a bit in Meydan this year when never raised a gallop but showed better form last time when 4th to Reputation at Ripon,that run was a lot better than it may appear as INTISAAB"won" the race in his group on the unfavoured side and has shown me that there is still a good race in him.

Stable jockey,Danny Tudhope prefers Arecibo of Omearas 3 but that would not put me off and i will have a few quid ew at 14s with most books paying 5 places and hope to see INTISAAB (may drift) running on at the finish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Tomw86

David Omeara likes to get a winner or two at his local York track and his runners are worth a look today.

INTISAAB in the 2.25 is a horse i have always liked in big field handicaps,can often quicken off a fast pace and finish well.

Lost his way a bit in Meydan this year when never raised a gallop but showed better form last time when 4th to Reputation at Ripon,that run was a lot better than it may appear as INTISAAB"won" the race in his group on the unfavoured side and has shown me that there is still a good race in him.

Stable jockey,Danny Tudhope prefers Arecibo of Omearas 3 but that would not put me off and i will have a few quid ew at 14s with most books paying 5 places and hope to see INTISAAB (may drift) running on at the finish.

Tudhopes mount has been gambled from 25s to 14s probably due to the jockey bookings - I would imagine Intisaab would be single figures if he had chosen it.

I've had an each way bet on Intisaab for the interest anyway.

Sneaks a place, fair play!

JUST HISS with regular rider Rachel Richardson on board is an ew bet at 14s with plenty books going 5 places.

The horse loves York and has plenty good course form,5 of the last 10 winners carried 9 stone 1 lb exactly,one carried 9 stone,one carried 9-2 and two carried 9 -4.

JUST HISS carries 8- 13,has run well 19 days ago and horses have won this race drawn high and low so box 15 is fine and i expect a good run.
    Runs in the 3.35 at York and is on the drift in a very competitive race so now is a pretty good ew bet at 20s and better in places for small stakes.

Fancy a short priced double tomorrow: Too Darn Hot (3:00 @ York) & Inference (3:20 @ Salisbury).

Best price right now is Sky Bet with TDH Evens and Inference 11/10.

So works out at a little over 3/1 should it oblige.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Lah ti dar is unbackable at 1/2 today. So ill chance it to win by 3+ lengths at 15/8

Lah ti dar is unbackable at 1/2 today. So ill chance it to win by 3+ lengths at 15/8

Agreed, would have a little each way on Nyaleti, and probably the forecast too.

Surf man could run very well in the 3oc at York I backed it ew at 6s in a few Lads offices money back if 2nd to fav
    I backed two in the 3 .35 Warrif ew at 18s 4 places and Whats The Story 15 to 2 ew in same race and only other is Carwennenan ew in the 5.05.ji

Ltd won but only by a neck. No joy

Didn't see Too Darn Hot getting beat but impressive by Telecaster tbf.

The two pulled well clear. Telecaster went off like a rocket, different tactics by TDH could have changed the result. Over further he may have caught him too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Surf man could run very well in the 3oc at York I backed it ew at 6s in a few Lads offices money back if 2nd to fav
    I backed two in the 3 .35 Warrif ew at 18s 4 places and Whats The Story 15 to 2 ew in same race and only other is Carwennenan ew in the 5.05.ji

Two wins and a place - nice one, thank you!

Fancy jash tomorrow in the 2.40

Hes 10/11 now, but unless connections arent happy i think he'll go off shorter

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Going ew on lady Savannah in the 20:10. Finished like a train the last time. Came from the back to finish 4th. PP paying extra places

Lots of racing on sat but i will probably only have one bet unless something catches my eye.

I am backing QUEEN POWER in the 4.50 at Newbury,a listed race for 3 year olds,I had good word for QUEEN POWER when she was beaten a short head over a mile at Ascot staying on all the way to the line.

The extra 2 furlongs should be ideal and its the bet of the day for me at around 5/2.

Just backing one more for the day,FOREST OF DEAN in the 4.50 Newbury.Has been bumped up 8 lbs for a very good run beating Ritchie Valans last time but may still have more improvement to come,PP is paying 4 places and is a best price at 6/1 so i have taken it ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aurora1966

Lah ti dar is unbackable at 1/2 today. So ill chance it to win by 3+ lengths at 15/8[/quote

Chancer by name chancer by nature

Fancy jash tomorrow in the 2.40

Hes 10/11 now, but unless connections arent happy i think he'll go off shorter

Winner winner. Have him in the tracker

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I am backing QUEEN POWER in the 4.50 at Newbury,a listed race for 3 year olds,I had good word for QUEEN POWER when she was beaten a short head over a mile at Ascot staying on all the way to the line.
    Nice one
    Went off short so heaps of value in 5/2

I backed Just Hiss a few days ago at York but the horse was withdrawn so I had back it again today ew at 8 to 1 4.20 Riponi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭jkbkhhho7t

2.25 Jungle Juice 6/1
    2.50 Earthly 5/1
    4.35 Princess Kiera 6/1
    5.10 Enthaar 5/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I know it's a long shot, a 150/1 long shot at that, but surely Harry Dunlops horse Lady Cosette is capable of getting a place in that company.

Advertisement