1. Predict the IMT, mean temperature at five locations in Ireland (Claremorris, Casement, Mullingar, Oak Park, Shannon) for August, 2019. The 1981-2010 "normal" value is 15.1 deg C.
2. Predict the MAX temperature at any regularly reporting Met-E station as reported in the Monthly Summary (and daily in the "yesterday's weather" section of their website), during August.
3. Predict the MIN temperature during August (see 2 above for overview).
4. Predict the PRC (rainfall at this time of year) as a percentage of normal values (1981-2010) at eleven locations, namely Ballyhaise, Cork, Malin Head, Belmullet, Cork, Johnstown Castle, and the five locations for the IMT (section 1 above), during August.
5. Predict the SUN (sunshine) as a percentage of normal values (1981-2010) at six locations, Belmullet, Casement, Dublin, Shannon, Cork and Valentia, during August.
6. BONUS -- Continuing the Battle of the Provinces, read carefully ... this month it will be Leinster vs the winner of Connacht vs Ulster. It's more likely to be Connacht but if you want to enter before we know the result, just give answers for either opponent. This final round, we will use the full line-up of stations for each province. If Connacht wins that means Mountdillon, Newport, Belmullet, Claremorris, Newport, Mace Head and Knock (probably staying in the dressing room) get to participate, and so do Mullingar, Dunsany, Phoenix Park, Dublin, Oak Park, and Johnstown Castle. (If it's Ulster I will probably allow in the NI stations).
I think the "normal" value for Leinster vs Connacht in August might be about 17-14, for Leinster vs Ulster more like 24-7. But if you qualify, you get to play in the finals. In any case, your score is determined by how close you come to getting the spread right, will anyone go 31-0? Don't forget, August has 31 days. Somebody has to win, no extra time on 1st of September.
Bonus points earned in the three monthly rounds will be totalled up at the end of August and the winning forecaster will get two superbonus points then, with second place earning one.
Watch for announcements about who wins to face Leinster, it was 14-14 after the 28th. If either wins both today and tomorrow, then we know for sure by Wednesday morning, if it goes 1-1 then we have to wait on it.
Deadline will be extended this one time back to the old 1500h on the 1st (Thursday) to allow some time for dealing with this more complex bonus situation. The late penalties will run at double the usual pace to catch up to their usual impact by 0300h Friday. From there they will remain the same as usual.
Good luck !!