Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-11-2015, 15:49   #31
MayBea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginann View Post
As far as I'm aware it's the site for Stepaside Educate Together National school. I checked their website and it confirms that the site is the national school's permanent site but the secondary school will share it until they get their permanent site.
Thanks, a very good news indeed. When are they going to start building it, I wonder?
This might add traffic issues for the northern part of the development , I guess.
Advertisement
04-11-2015, 20:33   #32
ginann

According to the ET website it's on the Dept of Ed. building list for 2015, highly unlikely it's going to start this year at this stage. At the moment they are sharing the new gaelscoil building on the Ballyogan Road
Thanks from:
05-11-2015, 14:22   #33
JustaGO

Did you get any more info/spec? Well your soliciotr?
06-11-2015, 00:43   #34

Mod note Threads merged to avoid duplication of questions and answers
06-11-2015, 18:54   #35
ginann

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGO View Post
Did you get any more info/spec? Well your soliciotr?
Hi there, no we haven't. Spoke to the solicitor today and he hasn't heard anything. How about you?
Advertisement
06-11-2015, 19:24   #36
ginann

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrthemooch View Post
Ours is fantastically vague. One of the larger builds. Bit worried about that. Family work in the industry and he reckons it a bit too light on detail
Too light in what they've provided so far?
Which isn't anything actually bar the site marked on one map!

What does your family member do and did he think we should be concerned?
11-11-2015, 17:21   #37
JustaGO

Quote:
Hi there, no we haven't. Spoke to the solicitor today and he hasn't heard anything. How about you?
We got nothing either. There is nothing specific /detailed about the contract. They might as well build it from chocolate and you wouldn't know...I wonder if people who are to move in January/February got more info on theirs....
11-11-2015, 23:20   #38
ginann

Have you signed yet? We're still waiting to hear back from ours before we go and sign
12-11-2015, 06:55   #39
JustaGO

Quote:
Have you signed yet? We're still waiting to hear back from ours before we go and sign
No we didnt sign. In the contract there is a part that is missing and it says to follow. We never even got that part from them.
Our solicitor says that they know exactly what standard info is missing . They r not doing it for the first time....
Advertisement
12-11-2015, 20:56   #40
ginann

We heard from our solicitor today, apparently they're looking to get the contracts signed. We had a clause put in to protect us in case we can't draw down our mortgage for any reason. I think this is a fairly standard clause that people put in.

Would you mind telling me what standard info was excluded from your contract in case it's something we're not aware of?
12-11-2015, 21:25   #41
JustaGO

Quote:
We heard from our solicitor today, apparently they're looking to get the contracts signed. We had a clause put in to protect us in case we can't draw down our mortgage for any reason. I think this is a fairly standard clause that people put in.

Would you mind telling me what standard info was excluded from your contract in case it's something we're not aware of?
Can u put the clause that if you cant draw down the mortgage they have to give you your deposit back?? I thought once u sign and then cant pay the money for whatever reason you lose the deposit and this is their way of protecting themselves...

Did your solicitor ask them for more info?
There is not even a property size ,nothing really in our contract apart from marked house on the map and things u cant do around the estate and managment company fee.

Did they supply you with any extra information at all??

Homebond insurancy policy domunt and certificate according to their letter was to follow.
That should be a part of the contract and we still didnt receive that. Just a remark in the brackets in the letter (to follow).
Our solicitor said pages were missing not numbered correctly etc.
He went back to them and ask to correct it all include more info etc.
12-11-2015, 21:33   #42
JustaGO

Quote:

There was lots of legal questions that went in the letter back to them which I dont really understand bt also things like to confirm that there is no pyrite in the material they used etc.
12-11-2015, 21:50   #43
ginann

I'm not sure about the deposit, our solicitor was concerned that we wouldn't be stuck owing them the money if we couldn't get the mortgage in 6 months, or whenever it is we have to draw, down due to a change in bank rules or some other reason that is out of our control.

We are going to our solicitor on Monday or Tuesday. If we hear anything in the meantime I'll let you know :0)
12-11-2015, 21:55   #44
JustaGO

Quote:
I'm not sure about the deposit, our solicitor was concerned that we wouldn't be stuck owing them the money if we couldn't get the mortgage in 6 months, or whenever it is we have to draw, down due to a change in bank rules or some other reason that is out of our control.

We are going to our solicitor on Monday or Tuesday. If we hear anything in the meantime I'll let you know :0)
But does your contract contains more info re house what build off what size of rooms garden all details??? Are yoy going to sign without these info??
18-11-2015, 14:30   #45
JustaGO

Quote:

Hey did you meet your solicitor? Did you get the measurements of each individual rooms included in the contract?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion