Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digital ID's for everyone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok. So you are saying that you don't believe that the stuff you're talking about is the mark of the beast from the bible?
    Is this correct?
    So you're asking about the belief of something that is now technically proven to exist in many tirals as entirely viable (buying and selling using a mark).
    If such a thing can exist, then gues what... it exists, yes?

You disagree?

The 'mark' e.g. QDT should not be consider to be a big ole beast, lol!

It's a 'mark', however... it this new digital identifer mark can certainly be used for concepts of good, or for bad if you want to consider that (ask the lad that stamped serial numbers of folks arms, back in the 40's).

The reality is, that the scope and breath of a Digital ID identifer (based on the hard science and reality of id2020.org and it's objectives, programs, partners, products and associations)... These all go well beyond anything written in a book 2,000yrs ago in terms of the simple concept of buying or selling. So is a lazy reference point going forward.

The scope of this universal DigitalID program is way huge to say the least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,323 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So you're asking about the belief of something that is now technically proven to exist in many tirals as entirely viable (buying and selling using a mark).
    If such a thing can exist, then gues what... it exists, yes?

You disagree?

The 'mark' e.g. QDT should not be consider to be a big ole beast, lol!

It's a 'mark', however... it this new digital identifer mark can certainly be used for concepts of good, or for bad if you want to consider that (ask the lad that stamped serial numbers of folks arms, back in the 40's).

The reality is, that the scope and breath of a Digital ID identifer (based on the hard science and reality of id2020.org and it's objectives, programs, partners, products and associations)... These all go well beyond anything written in a book 2,000yrs ago in terms of the simple concept of buying or selling. So is a lazy reference point going forward.

The scope of this universal DigitalID program is way huge to say the least.
    Lol not only is this post kind of incomprehensible and nonsensical, it's a total dodge.

That proves my point.

You do believe that it is a supernatural prediction and this forms the basis of your silly conspiracy theory.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's not a general insult, I'll ask the questions again
    And I'll also ask the questions again

If you look up id2020.org and all of its programs the 'Digital ID' concept is a clear. Is that all nonsense in your view?

BJURaz3.png

ACeZBAO.png

IUkWs5x.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Knew it wouldn't be long before the less intelligent here (and the thankers of such) had to resort to some nonsense about the moon, lol.
    Previous to that there was flat earth, chemtrials, ufos, tv sci-fi, aleyjones and other very childish non-related spurious drivel.

Meanwhile back in the real world of actual science...

BillGates is trying to claim personal global ownership of most likely vaccine candidate (by throwing $bn's at various labs).
    The technologist isn't even a virologist.

- to get it out to all 7bn on the planet, in 30% of the previous quickest ever time of 5yrs.
    No three-phased trials, or scale up. Intsead small scale, to large total global manufacturing.
    What ever could go wrong, with the rejection of normal licensing?

In line with id2020.org manifesto
    https://id2020.org/digital-identity

The only follow the CIA drivel of information put out there for decades. If CNN and MSBC don't confirm something for them it all nonsense. They don't think people have agendas pushing one narrative over the other online and in to education. The forget the official media is the spokespeople for the official narrative. It only really changed because of Trump, with Fox News refusing to believe some of the Russians narratives put out there by the deep state. I not saying Russia did not collude online to get Trump elected, but the Russians did not switch the votes. The Americans are just crazy and they elected this guy to give the establishment a bloody nose, but of course, they forget Trump is a billionaire and never lived in poverty.

The debunkers see all conspiracies as nuts, it their world belief. Mick West sees seaguls in UFO videos where everyone else sees an object of mass.

I think you have proven your point Gates funded a Quantum Tattoo study.
    Microsoft is involved in ID2000 likely with Gates support.
    Just explain why is its a conspiracy and we go from there.
    I know you explained some of it already.
    It's information overload at the moment and you need to explain the conspiracy.

Lol not only is this post kind of incomprehensible and nonsensical....
    LOL, not only did you fail to answer the question set to you, you made a complete dodge of it.
    Then to round it off, you've reverted back to (your own) theory about skygods woo-woo sci-fi and such like.

My theory does not require such speculation, it's based on actual proven science and demonstration of such programs of Digital ID.

That simply proves my point (again) of your own campaign of active topic diversion.

I think you have proven your point Gates funded a Quantum Tattoo study.
    Microsoft is involved in ID20 likely with Gates support.
    Just explain why is its a conspiracy and we go from there.
    I know you explained some of it already.
    It's information overload at the moment and you need to explain the conspiracy.
    Most of your first paragraph is entirely meaningless in this context (ufos, trump and so on) and bears no relevance, same goes for the 9/11 stuff. All totally off topic and honestly has no place here.

There are various conspiracies at play in regards to 'Digital ID's for everyone'.

I have outlined these all before, and in light of recent global changes (COVID from 2020 onwards), there is also a 'can-o-worms' factor in the rush to knock out 7bn vaccines (BillGates), without the normal rigours of due process.

Q. Digital ID's for everyone?
    Is there a plan for everyone to be 'pushed' into having a new type of universal persistant DigitalID?

A. YES, clearly - via id2020.org and it's projects, partners and programs.
    Within this main topic (the title of the thread) are sub-CTs incude:

i) that the majority of people aren't aware of the project's existance, it's scope, ambitions and reach.

ii) that the majority of people (of the few who are actually aware of the program) simply don't understand it (as proven here), it's workings, functionality i.e. 'it's form' or it's most likely, final realisation.

iii) that the majority of people haven't even considered it's implications, it is being pushed as only 'good' thing, only. There has been zero debate as to if it's value or end results is only 'good thing'. It has (both) plus and minus aspects.

additionally...
    iv) there are many that conspire to 'attach' the already clear published goals (of id2020.org and it's projects), to other wild, dramtic, non-related sci-fi theories, that have no basis. Lies infact. Not even worthy of responding to. This shoud be considered topic diversion and distortion of a very simple question (as per topic), of which hasn't yet been answered.

In balance this project has both good and negative aspects. But as people are not aware, don't understand it, or it's implications, and with added diversion, these simple questions aren't even being considered.

If there is any type of combo vaccine, that uses any type of unique identifer data mark in the near future, it will simply be too late to object to it.

LOL, not only did you fail to answer the question set to you, you made a complete dodge of it.
    There was a question in there?:confused:
    Then to round it off, you've reverted back to (your own) theory about skygods woo-woo sci-fi and such like.
    But it's not my theory, it's yours. I'm not sure why you are lying and saying that it's my theory...

It's what you believe. Your theory is based on your belief in a supernatural prophesy.
    You just won't admit it because you are very dishonest.

I don't believe the bible predicted anything. I don't believe there is any such thing as a supernatural prediction.
    I don't believe that any of the things you are talking about are "the mark of the beast".
    I also don't believe most of your claims and speculation.

See how easy it is to state your beliefs clearly.
    My theory does not require such speculation, it's based on actual proven science and demonstration of such programs of Digital ID.
    But as we've shown, you are distorting things and misrepresenting things so they can satisfy your belief in a supernatural prophesy.

But it's not my theory, it's yours. I'm not sure why you are lying and saying that it's my theory....

But. it's. not. my. theory, so. then. it. must. only. be. yours.
    As 'you' keep raising it, comprende???

Clearly it's a diversion tactic for you to keep distorting the actions of id2020 and attaching it to 'le supernatural'
    This isn't required, their own manifesto is sufficent all in itself.

'My theory is based upon the agenda of id2020.org', and it's partners, programs and associations. Also what they state themselves as the push for Digital ID's for everyone. It does not need any supplimentary theory, even if such a thing did exists elsewhere, it's no longer required.

BJURaz3.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,191 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

And I'll also ask the questions again

If you look up id2020.org and all of its programs the 'Digital ID' concept is a clear. Is that all nonsense in your view?

I have already answered this question. But to address again, yes it's clear, it's a global digital ID project/program, and no I don't think it's "all nonsense".

And back to my questions, for the 5th or 6th time

If I look up digital ID and conspiracy theories I find a lot of religious prophecy, book of revelations stuff...

Is that all nonsense? Or do you share any of those beliefs?

I have already answered this question. But to address again, yes it's clear, it's a global digital ID project/program, and no I don't think it's "all nonsense".
    Precisely.

But many/majority of people may not agree that it is, many more wouldn't even of heard of them, amazing considering their potential global scope.

Even then, they wouldn't have a clue as to what form or realisation this DigitalID would most likely take.
    Nor any understanding to the campaign size, the partners founders and sponsors.
    The technological/biological factors, azure blockchain, the linked product patents and progress of embodiments.
    Nor the real world implications and so on etc...

Now, it may turn out to just reach the 1.1bn (upto 1.8bn)
    as intended pre-2030 (as set out under Sustainable Development Goal 16.9).

Or, it may ride on the back of COVID19, and the B'Gates desire for 7bn vaccines (v1.0) to arms and all within 18mths,
    with a small risk or manditory distribution. (These are 'theory expansion' factors).
    If I look up digital ID and conspiracy theories I find a lot of religious prophecy, book of revelations stuff...

You may well do, and yes much of it would be false, as often uses the 'microchip' pretext, which is a false agenda (and thus route to a clever counter-agenda).

No 'chip' features anywhere in the latest digital embodiment marks, a passive QDT has no self-processing capability whatsoever. The patent describes it use perfectly well.

As said I have no need for additional (theories), nor thus any view on them.
    The actual source i.e. the horses mouth is id2020 itself.

• Advertisement

Most of your first paragraph is entirely meaningless in this context (ufos, trump and so on) and bears no relevance, same goes for the 9/11 stuff. All totally off topic and honestly has no place here.

There are various conspiracies at play in regards to 'Digital ID's for everyone'.

I have outlined these all before, and in light of recent global changes (COVID from 2020 onwards), there is also a 'can-o-worms' factor in the rush to knock out 7bn vaccines (BillGates), without the normal rigours of due process.

Q. Digital ID's for everyone?
    Is there a plan for everyone to be 'pushed' into having a new type of universal persistant DigitalID?

A. YES, clearly - via id2020.org and it's projects, partners and programs.
    Within this main topic (the title of the thread) are sub-CTs incude:

i) that the majority of people aren't aware of the project's existance, it's scope, ambitions and reach.

ii) that the majority of people (of the few who are actually aware of the program) simply don't understand it (as proven here), it's workings, functionality i.e. 'it's form' or it's most likely, final realisation.

iii) that the majority of people haven't even considered it's implications, it is being pushed as only 'good' thing, only. There has been zero debate as to if it's value or end results is only 'good thing'. It has (both) plus and minus aspects.

additionally...
    iv) there are many that conspire to 'attach' the already clear published goals (of id2020.org and it's projects), to other wild, dramtic, non-related sci-fi theories, that have no basis. Lies infact. Not even worthy of responding to. This shoud be considered topic diversion and distortion of a very simple question (as per topic), of which hasn't yet been answered.

In balance this project has both good and negative aspects. But as people are not aware, don't understand it, or it's implications, and with added diversion, these simple questions aren't even being considered.

If there is any type of combo vaccine, that uses any type of unique identifer data mark in the near future, it will simply be too late to object to it.

We already live in a digital world. The majority of the world carries around with them least one item of digital identification, it will have your picture, your address and various other details. I don’t think human beings are numb to what digital ID is the understand the concept.

What scares you they pushing for a digital form of ID that removes the need for multiple digital systems? Are Am I Right in saying this is true? This one ID links up to one controlled database somewhere?

I will say the majority of people are not aware of many things, it does not mean the people be in the dark for long. They’re going to notice, the banks, hospitals, government bodies’ rolling out a one fits all digital ID for everyone to use. Something that big will be noticed immediately. I think the education will be everywhere if something like this ever comes about. People will be better informed if there a rollout and lot more people will be making new threads discussing it and you’ll be reading the negatives and positives online.

I not sure I agree with you people have not thought about the possibility of misuse. You have. So there likely many others who have also as well in public life.

The issue for me is do you want your life controlled by a one fits all digital ID- what happens if the use it for credit score like China does where you have to obey the rules online and be a good citizen and not voice displeasure about things. You basically become a robot then with no free will. A digital ID in the body will be something else entirely and that not coming out any time soon. I think there lot of privacy concerns already and there is always people who will take advantage of it though.

Precisely.

You asked a question, I answered it (for a second time)

Once again, you didn't address my question

I'll simplify questions:

Do you believe the "devil" is involved with digital ID?

Do you believe that the bible predicted aspects of digital ID?

One of the commandments in the bible is to be honest correct? Is dodging and evading questions a type of dishonesty, or is it allowed?

We already live in a digital world. The majority of the world carries around with them least one item of digital identification, it will have your picture, your address and various other details. I don’t think human beings are numb to what digital ID is the understand the concept.

What scares you they pushing for a digital form of ID that removes the need for multiple digital systems? Are Am I Right in saying this is true? This one ID links up to one controlled database somewhere?

I will say the majority of people are not aware of many things, it does not mean the people be in the dark for long. They’re going to notice, the banks, hospitals, government bodies’ rolling out a one fits all digital ID for everyone to use. Something that big will be noticed immediately. I think the education will be everywhere if something like this ever comes about. People will be better informed if there a rollout and lot more people will be making new threads discussing it and you’ll be reading the negatives and positives online.

I not sure I agree with you people have not thought about the possibility of misuse. You have. So there likely many others who have also as well in public life.

The issue for me is do you want your life controlled by a one fits all digital ID- what happens if the use it for credit score like China does where you have to obey the rules online and be a good citizen and not voice displeasure about things. You basically become a robot then with no free will. A digital ID in the body will be something else entirely and that not coming out any time soon. I think there lot of privacy concerns already and there is always people who will take advantage of it though.

Can agree with much of that, China is a perfect example (perhaps closer would be the folks that got serial numbers stamped back in the 40's).
    Folks aware of it, have little to be scared of. For the more holy type folks, who knows, they might actually welcome this, if they view it as some sort of fulfilment.

Even then China relies wholly on FRS's which are very tame, compared to the potential of a fully-fledged DigitalID system (x16 biometrics and any/all user data digitised), then 'paired' with a UnID (unique serial identifer), compressed 16kb, encrypted and stored on an Azure cloud db (blockchain won't always be un-hackable btw).

The removes the need for any other paper/card even national IDs (is a global program). Removes the need for cash, instantly. Removes any concept of privacy and so on. China factor x100, with it's postive and negtive factors (both multiplied).

Subtle embodiment technology already exists now, and it's perfect vehicle is actually the 7billion doses of vaccine coming within 18mths.

id2020.org are involved with DigitalID's, (are 'they' the divil, who knows lol), and that simply is all there is to consider here.
    Anything else is a purposefuly distraction, distortion, diversion.

Can agree with much of that, China is a perfect example (perhaps closer would be the folks that got serial numbers stamped back in the 40's).
    Folks aware of it, have little to be scared of. For the more holy type folks, who knows, they might actually welcome this, if they view it as some sort of fulfilment.

Even then China relies wholly on FRS's which are very tame, compared to the potential of a fully-fledged DigitalID system (x16 biometrics and any/all user data digitised), then 'paired' with a UnID (unique serial identifer), compressed 16kb, encrypted and stored on an Azure cloud db (blockchain won't always be un-hackable btw).

The removes the need for any other paper/card even national IDs (is a global program). Removes the need for cash, instantly. Removes any concept of privacy and so on. China factor x100, with it's postive and negtive factors (both multiplied).

Subtle embodiment technology already exists now, and it's perfect vehicle is actually the 7billion doses of vaccine coming within 18mths.

We in a limited style of censorship now where corporations are pulling down conspiracy video. This what China does. Take down any negative videos about their government. This is the first step next it be anything that does agree with the status quo.

Ok then. If that's the case, please say that you don't believe that the bible made this prophesy and you don't believe all this stuff is "the mark of the beast".
    It's that simple.

But you won't say that. We all know why.

id2020.org are involved with DigitalID's, (are 'they' the divil, who knows lol), and that simply is all there is to consider here.

Evaded the questions again, so I'll ask again.

Do you believe that the bible predicted aspects of digital ID?

Every time you avoid questions like these it speaks volumes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Clearly it's a diversion tactic for you to keep distorting the actions of id2020 and attaching it to 'le supernatural'
    This isn't required, their own manifesto is sufficent all in itself.

i would be happy to quote your posts in the christianity forum where you make the link between the two to jog your memory if that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,646 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

i would be happy to quote your posts in the christianity forum where you make the link between the two to jog your memory if that helps.

To coin a phrase he himself has used there

As Joseph Goebbels used to say "if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭koutoubia

https://extra.ie/2020/05/09/news/world-news/first-coronavirus-free-passport-flight-to-canary-islands-booked-for-july

Well whatever you believe about digital implants if that trial is succesfull you are gonna start needing a digital health passport to travel to the Canaries or possibly Spain.
    And I get the 'If you have nothing to hide ....' but if thats in the hands of the Dept of health *shudders*

And thats before we even start to consider free travel within the EU.

koutoubia wrote: »
    Well whatever you believe about digital implants if that trial is succesfull you are gonna start needing a digital health passport to travel to the Canaries or possibly Spain.

Looks like a good solution. Currently holidaymakers don't want to travel for fear of the disease, and holiday destinations are shut down for fear of outbreaks. A "health passport/app" provides a solution for both during the current crisis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Joshua J wrote: »

It's a video about a pre-filled syringe with an rfid chip on it

Am I missing something there?

A "health passport/app" provides a solution for both during the current crisis.
    The idea of an 'App' to function as immunity certificate is somewhat flawed. It's not persistant or reliable.

Many folks forget their phones, don't have smartphones (olderfolks), don't have bluetooth on all the time (battery drain), might be out of juice (and charger stored in main non-cabin luggage), some may simple refuse to allow access to phone data or refuse the app in the 1st place.

The IoW(uk) trail for tracking using an App was deemed a failure, with low take up, missed readings, double downloads etc etc.

The best and simpliest solution would be a RFID sticker inside 1st page of passport, or a unique QR stamp / serial ID stamp on a passport page, or QR image (printable, or stored as a simple JPG). I.e. Simplicity is the best solution to complex problem).

Even then the jury is still out: if antibodies are reliable in terms of any permanence protection wise, and thus effectiveness.

The end solution thus might well be the Gates' Quantum Dot Tattoo at the same time as the main vaccine (+2 seconds process).

If airline 'require' this, and many folks 'reject' (the QDT part), the airline industry will simply collapse.

Joshua J wrote: »

Don't ever watch links to random videos on random website, if as the other chap said if it's an injectable (nano size) chip? then it simple isn't required (within next decade anyway).

A simple quantum dot tattoo is much, much better, easier to scan, and while not a 'chip' the QDT can store 16kb of data (data mark) with ease, so can function as a fully fledged Digital ID, or other cloud pulled blockchain identifier.

• Advertisement

T
    I.e. Simplicity is the best solution to complex problem).
    The end solution thus might well be the Gates' Quantum Dot Tattoo at the same time as the main vaccine (+2 seconds process).
    Umm. Why are you still claiming this?

An Iris scan is far simpler than a quantum dot tattoo.

Again, the only reason you are talking about this tattoo thing is that you believe it was predicted by the bible.

I don't understand why you think this is a reasonable thing to believe.
    It's very silly.

Umm. Why are you still claiming this?
    Umm. Why are you still claiming this? It's very silly indeed.

An Iris scan isn't blockchain, it isn't a data point, nor data mark able to contain enhanced data string.
    It's a singular, "unpaired" biometric measurement, that is all.

id2020.org already have projects than use (upto 16) biometric points (better than a single one), that are then combined with a UNID pair (essential for blockchain encryption), that are then stored as 16kb Azure cloud data packages for download and verification almost anywhere on the planet, often with final end-service tailored delivery as a QRCode.

Did you the skip your basic komputer classes at school or something?
    Have you not yet heard of Blockchain (cloud verified)?
    Do you understand the effectiveness of UNID Pairing?

Umm. Why are you still claiming this? It's very silly indeed.

An Iris scan isn't blockchain, it isn't a data point, nor data mark able to contain enhanced data string.
    It's a singular, "unpaired" biometric measurement, that is all.

id2020.org already have projects than use (upto 16) biometric points (better than a single one), that are then combined with a UNID pair (essential for blockchain encryption), that are then stored as 16kb Azure cloud data packages for download and verification almost anywhere on the planet, often with final end-service tailored delivery as a QRCode.

Did you the skip your basic komputer classes at school or something?
    Have you not yet heard of Blockchain (cloud verified)?
    Do you understand the effectiveness of UNID Pairing?
    Again, we've already shown that Iris scans are being researched by the people in the link you keep posting for some reason.
    And again, you believe your silly conspiracy theory because you believe that the bible predicted Quantum Dot Tattoos.
    You believe Quantum Dot Tattoos are the mark of the beast.

You spouting silly computer technobabble doesn't really help with your credibility.
    Well, it is a data point. And your links have already discussed how an Iris Scan can be used as a secure form of id.

I'm not sure what "data mark able to contain enhanced data string" as it appears to be gibberish.

You also keep forgeting that your link specifically says that the ID will be biometric.
    A quantum dot tatoo is not biometric.
    You keep trying to twist things to make your tattoo fit, like when you claimed "it's beyond biometric."

It's all very silly.
    Not sure why you think anyone is taking you seriously...

Again, we've already shown that Iris scans are being researched by the people in the link you keep posting for some reason.
    You're spouting silly ignorance, and clearly have a very poor understanding of even very basic modern or emmerging technologies, ask for help maybe?

In that single example that data was largely useless... until it became used with an assigned 'UnID' to data pair (a unique serial was created as an identifier, the Iris scan was only secondary). Then (the PAIR) it was encrypted with Azure cloud db, and the final delivery mechanism was that of a tailored QRCode presentation.

Keep up dude!
    Well, it is a data point. And your links have already discussed how an Iris Scan can be used as a secure form of id.
    See above. A single point unprocessed biometric isn't considered by id2020 as a form of secure 'Digital ID'. It's also non-writable (unlike a QDT which can contain an embedded 6kb data string).
    I'm not sure what "data mark able to contain enhanced data string" means as it appears to be gibberish.
    Yes, it would do, to someone who hasn't a 'baldy clue about those komputers'. And it makes you look very silly with such displays of technological ignorance. Welcome to 2020 all the same, enjoy your stay.

You're spouting silly ignorance, and clearly have a very poor understanding of even very basic modern or emmerging technologies, ask for help maybe?
    Yes, it would do, to someone who hasn't a 'baldy clue about those komputers'. And it makes you look very silly with such displays of technological ignorance. Welcome to 2020 all the same, enjoy your stay.
    Again dude, you believe that this is all because of a biblical prophesy.

You aren't a reliable source of information and you aren't at all credible.

You are very clearly spouting nonsense because of your silly and bizarre religious belief.

But for some reason you continue to be deceptive and evasive about your beliefs.

Why are you trying? Who do you think you are convincing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Even if it is a tattoo......good luck getting the Christains on board.
    Leviticus 19:28 - "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD."
    So people just won't get one on religious grounds.
    So since the biblical mark of the beast is meant to be a tattoo....how is that going to work?

Again dude...
    Again dude, you appear 'simply overwhelmed' with the 'technical bit's and 'komputer factiods', so much so, that you have to resort to elsewhere, to attempt to disengage or try to deflect from these hard facts.

The next generation of DigitalIDs (id2020.org prjects) stands on it's own technical merits for what it is, it does not need any other source (as hard as you may try).

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Even if it is a tattoo......good luck getting the Christains on board.
    Leviticus 19:28 - "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD."
    So people just won't get one on religious grounds.
    So since the biblical mark of the beast is meant to be a tattoo....how is that going to work?

Can somewhat see what you mean, if anything, the Jew lads and ladies would be the most offended by having what is in effect a (modern version) of serial number stamped on their arms.

In essence it's a data mark. Like a very small QRCode, but on steriods. A QRCode that use when shopping or document verification can store (in its simply pattern/image): 7089 digits or 4296 characters. (data strings, with multiple querys and results).

By using nano-needles, the QRT will be pushed as holding your 'vaccine record' (type/date/version), as an 'immunity passport'. But it can also store all your x16 biometric measrements, and all your current paper/card IDs. And can be infrared scanned at distance. Thus is suitable as a universal persistant birth-to-death ID (as per id2020.org), and thus also as a digital crypto wallet.

Can somewhat see what you mean, if anything, the Jew lads and ladies would be the most offended by having what is in effect a (modern version) of serial number stamped on their arms.

In essence it's a data mark. Like a very small QRCode, but on steriods. A QRCode that use when shopping or document verification can store (in its simply pattern/image): 7089 digits or 4296 characters. (data strings, with multiple querys and results).

By using nano-needles, the QRT will be pushed as holding your 'vaccine record' (type/date/version), as an 'immunity passport'. But it can also store all your x16 biometric measrements, and all your current paper/card IDs. And can be infrared scanned at distance. Thus is suitable as a universal persistant birth-to-death ID (as per id2020.org), and thus also as a digital crypto wallet.

Yes i have read you post this over and over and over and over......I still don't believe you

Again dude, you appear 'simply overwhelmed' with the 'technical bit's and 'komputer factiods', so much so, that you have to resort to elsewhere, to attempt to disengage or try to deflect from these hard facts.
    But dude, it's not deflection. It's the central premise of your conspiracy theory.
    If it's not, then you just have to clarify and state that you don't believe in the biblical prophesy.

But you keep refusing to do that. This is because it is the central premise of your conspiracy.
    I understand why you would be coy at first to pretend you conspiracy is reasonable, but now, it's very obvious. I don't understand why you think anyone is falling for it.

Even if your computer technobabble was accurate, you still believe it's all due to a supernatural prophesy from the bible and that the devil is somehow involved.
    That's silly.
    The next generation of DigitalIDs (id2020.org prjects) stands on it's own technical merits for what it is, it does not need any other source (as hard as you may try).
    Sure. And we've already shown how you're misrepresenting things. You don't need to keep posting the link.

Yes i have read you post this over and over and over and over......I still don't believe you
    Does not matter, not even in the very slightest if you cannot comprehend logic.

i) The technogies exist (including patents).
    ii) The viability exists (has been proven in projects and pilots).
    iii) The initative, funding, programs and desire exists to actualise it.

Thus is suitable as a universal persistant birth-to-death ID (as per id2020.org), and thus also as a digital crypto wallet.
    But it's not persistent birth to death or biometric...
    :confused:

But dude, it's not deflection. It's the central premise of your conspiracy theory.

for the xxx time, id2020.org isn't a CT, it exists, hello?
    for the xxx time, QDT isn't a CT, it exists (with patent), hello?

If you wish to connect id2020.org with the skygods, you can vertainly if you wish to, but it isn't a prerequisite as you wish to present it as.

Does not matter, not even in the very slightest if you cannot comprehend logic.

i) The technogies exist (including patents).
    ii) The viability exists (has been proven in projects and pilots).
    iii) The initative, funding, programs and desire exists to actualise it.

But you have been shown over and over how other tech exists thats just as good if not better. Just cause someone had that idea and it was funded doesnt mean anything. Especially knowing how the bill and melinda gates foundation works, which is fund hundreds of ideas and see which is better one.....you know scientific process etc etc.

Also all the sources you have provided have been from Christain websites saying this is the mark of the beast, which is grand but you won't admit that is what you believe which is insanely dishonest.

So if it is the mark of the beast.....how does the tattoo work with what I showed in the bible about tattoos being bad? Or is this "not actually" a tattoo so will be ok.

Melinda Gates is also a catholic so how does that work with her married to the anti christ?

for the xxx time, id2020.org isn't a CT, it exists, hello?
    for the xxx time, QDT isn't a CT, it exists (with patent), hello?
    Hi. Yes, i know it exists. But your conspiracy theory interpretation of it and other things are inaccurate and driven by a strange religious conspiracy belief.

You also keep ignoring facts to keep refering to quantum dot tattoos as the best option when they are not. This is so it can fit with your belief in a biblical prophesy.
    If they used any number of the other technologies that they list (like iris scans) then it can't be the mark of beast.
    If you wish to connect id2020.org with the skygods, you can vertainly if you wish to, but it isn't a prerequisite as you wish to present it as.
    I don't wish anything...:confused:

It's your belief.
    You believe that the bible predicted these quantum dot tattoos and that the devil is somehow involved.

Again dude, if that's not the case, you can simply state that you don't believe the bible predicted this.
    It's that simple.

But the more you refuse to do this, the more you prove the point.

Again, I just don't understand why you keep pretending.

• Advertisement

But you have been shown over and over how other tech exists thats just as good if not better. Just cause someone had that idea and it was funded doesnt mean anything. Especially knowing how the bill and melinda gates foundation works, which is fund hundreds of ideas and see which is better one.....you know scientific process etc etc.
    This is Jibberish.

Again, Digital ID proposals exist via Gates & ID2020.org etc do not require the support of any skygods, they exist on their own merit.

Sure you can choose to connect them if desired, but this isn't required, if anything it's secondary, and is also a distraction (common diversion tactic).

Gates/BGF already funded the quantum dot tattoo (with patent), id2020 already have projects in existance (using already prescribed technologies) that support their objective of 'DigitalIDs for everyone'.

You looking at black and white facts, and are trying to add colour.
    Whilst fun and pretty, it may be viewed here simply as a diversion tactiic.

Hi. Yes, i know it exists.

Digital IDs for everyone, via id2020.org, yes correct dude it exists.
    Exists in plain sight and, does their own mission statement.
    But your conspiracy theory interpretation of it and other things are inaccurate and driven by a strange religious conspiracy belief.
    Incorrect, 'you alone' are adding the skygod conspiracy element to this thread (lazy diversion tactic).

Sure it may have a 'secondary' connection, moreso as a novelty or 'interesting' angle. But the 'primary facts' do not require or involve skygods. The is2020.org (and Gates) projects, patents (or technologies) and actual programs exist, and are proven on their own right as viable DigitalID soloutions irrelevant of anything else.

id2020.org (includes BillGates/Gavi{vaccines}/Microsoft/Rockerfellas) == DigitalIDs for everyone.

But it's not persistent birth to death or biometric...
    :confused:
    As with id2020.org projects in Bangadesh (with their state autorities), vaccinations are to be combine with 'digital identifiers', and are planned from the point of birth.

Likely many of the v1 7,000,000,000 doses of any COVID vaccine will be delivered at birth (along with a digital immunity passport).

The v1 of the QDT is now over a decade in development, the v1 contained data storage capability, and was good for 5yrs of constant (24/7) UV outdoor exposure on pig skin (perhaps 10yrs+ on human skin covered by clothing can be assumed).

The intention from the MIT team is that the next generation (in development) would be:
    i) More persistant (intention for full human life cycle, much like regular tattoo).

ii) Store more data (to serve as an enhanced DigitalID data readable point).

Digital IDs for everyone, via id2020.org, yes correct dude it exists.
    Exists in plain sight and, does their own mission statement.

Incorrect, 'you alone' are adding the skygod conspiracy element to this thread (lazy diversion tactic).

Sure it may have a 'secondary' connection, moreso as a novelty or 'interesting' angle. But the 'primary facts' do not require or involve skygods. The is2020.org (and Gates) projects, patents (or technologies) and actual programs exist, and are proven on their own right as viable DigitalID soloutions irrelevant of anything else.

id2020.org (includes BillGates/Gavi{vaccines}/Microsoft/Rockerfellas) == DigitalIDs for everyone.

To be fair to mob.... You added the god bit.
    You linked to the Christian blogs, you even said this was the number of the beast in the Christianity forum.... So is it the number of the beast or not?

To be fair to mob.... You added the god bit.
    You linked to the Christian blogs, you even said this was the number of the beast in the Christianity forum.... So is it the number of the beast or not?
    I linked (once) to the (1st result) of a (1st page, top of page) google search return, once.

Which happend to be something KingBob, DJoe etc (all very keen athiests, and very anti-religious, btw) fawned, frothed and latched onto obsessively over for what seems like eons now. Very sad.

Sure it can be considered supplimental or secondary factors if you choose, it does not eliminate the mission scope of id2020.org to push DigitalIDs for everyone. Indeed id2020.org have enough material of their own.

As such I consider it (any anyone else should) in this particular thread observe it for what it is, a distraction, diversion tactic by the lazy, silly, uninformed or more likely the 'technologically challenged'. Again very sad for them to use as a leverage or crutch.

I linked (once) to the (1st result) of a (1st page, top of page) google search return, once.

Which happend to be something KingBob, DJoe etc (all very keen athiests, and very anti-religious, btw) fawned, frothed and latched onto obsessively over for what seems like eons now. Very sad.

Sure it can be considered supplimental or secondary factors if you choose, it does not eliminate the mission scope of id2020.org to push DigitalIDs for everyone. Indeed id2020.org have enough material of their own.

As such I consider it (any anyone else should) in this particular thread observe it for what it is, a distraction, diversion tactic by the lazy, silly, uninformed or more likely the 'technologically challenged'. Again very sad for them to use as a leverage or crutch.

Is it the mark of the beast? Yes or no.....

Is it the mark of the beast? Yes or no.....
    Is it a data mark on the arm that will facilitate the buying and selling of goods?
    Who knows for sure, anyone got a time machine for 2025-30 and beyond?

It's not like there is a id2020.org based pilot scheme for fiscal 'digital wallet' in Kenya already, or anything like that. Or an id2020.org scheme in Texas that scans the head and arm of the homeless participants, before they can access goods or services. Or a (partner) Microsoft patent last year for embodiment processing of cryptocurrency. Or a (partner) BGate's patent for the QDT data mark.

Oh wait....!
    Doh!

Is it a push to give a Digital ID for Everyone?
    Yes or no.....

5AU3AlF.png

Is it a data mark on the arm that will facilitate the buying and selling of goods?
    Who knows for sure, anyone got a time machine for 2025-30 and beyond?

It's not like there is a id2020.org based pilot scheme for fiscal 'digital wallet' in Kenya already, or anything like that. Or an id2020.org scheme in Texas that scans the head and arm of the homeless participants, before they can access goods or services. Or a (partner) Microsoft patent last year for embodiment processing of cryptocurrency. Or a (partner) BGate's patent for the QDT data mark.

Oh wait....!
    Doh!

Is it a push to give a Digital ID for Everyone?
    Yes or no.....

5AU3AlF.png

OK so you are gonna avoid the question, grand so

OK so you are gonna avoid the question, grand so
    It was answered as well as can be: "could be, maybe and who knows".

Without the aid of a timemachine, a future exact event scenario based on writings of 2,000yrs ago, is tricky to confirm either way.
    Does it have triats, conditions and potential for this? Certainly.

Anyhow it's all secondary, and thus largely irrelevant (outside of being 'somewhat interesting') to the cold hard presented evidence: projects and mission statements already published, and at hand. Even the keen angry athiests here, can observe this as fact, on id2020.org and through it's partners/associations.

Now, your question is:
    "Is there a push (via id2020.org) to give a 'Digital ID's' to Everyone"?

Yes or no.....

• Advertisement

It was answered as well as can be: "could be, maybe and who knows".

Without the aid of a timemachine, a future exact event scenario based on writings of 2,000yrs ago, is tricky to confirm either way.
    Does it have triats, conditions and potential for this? Certainly.

Anyhow it's all secondary, and thus largely irrelevant (outside of being 'somewhat interesting') to the cold hard presented evidence: projects and mission statements already published, and at hand. Even the keen angry athiests here, can observe this as fact, on id2020.org and through it's partners/associations.

Now, your question is:
    "Is there a push (via id2020.org) to give a 'Digital ID's' to Everyone"?

Yes or no.....

We have been through this before. Re read the thread if you want what I've already said, you love running in circles.

Advertisement