Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barter thread

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Recondite49

djflawless wrote: »
    no gall only the 1
    i have 2 skulls with antlers attached but dont think id part with them

Need the following :

Knapsacks or zip up bags (at least four).
    Army blankets, the more compact the better. Once again at least four.
    Energy bars of any kind.

Anyone who has some to spare message me please.

I have American Silver Eagles to trade, also home made soap, a rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace, a small Electric heater and assorted gift vouchers.

Trader must be willing to meet me in Cork. If you've to travel we can take your fuel costs into account when making trade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

the more people post the more i realise i have thats no needed.
    ive a small army type rucksack there if theres any interest?
    pic is only an example
    http://www.galaxyarmynavy.com/prodimages/large/2487.jpg

Have an old ESB escape kit here too
    Roughly 50-60ft of heavy duty climbing rope
    Carabiners on each end of the rope
    Rope brake
    And a very handy carry bag :)
    Could be very useful for someone around mountainous areas etc

As with everything I will be advertising over the next few months, I'm open to swap for literally any kind of survivalist gear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

DJ PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Have an old ESB escape kit here too
    Rope brake
    And a very handy carry bag :)
    Could be very useful for someone around mountainous areas etc

As with everything I will be advertising over the next few months, I'm open to swap for literally any kind of survivalist gear

hi
    whats in the esb escape kit
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ChillMhantain

GY A1 wrote: »
    hi
    whats in the esb escape kit
    cheers

Rope brake
    And a very handy carry bag

Thanks....no commission for that BTW :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

ha LOL
    sorry didnt read the post right :o
    thought it was something different,

cheers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

[mod]Folks, I've deleted all reference to a barter website. This thread is just for us in this forum and only for goods related to survivalism and self sufficiency. [/mod]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭The Waxbill

Hi guys I'm new to this forum, I'm interested in all things self sufficientish. I make my own homemade liquid soap. It's very good quality with a high glycerin content. I'm willing to barter for something? I'm in the Clare/Limerick area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Anyone got a Leatherman Sidekick or Wingman for trade?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Hi guys I'm new to this forum, I'm interested in all things self sufficientish. I make my own homemade liquid soap. It's very good quality with a high glycerin content. I'm willing to barter for something? I'm in the Clare/Limerick area.

Is there anything in particular your looking for??

Have a home brew kit to trade of anyone has anything of interest. Mostly into hunting/self sufficiency but also tools

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

ShadowFox wrote: »
    Anyone got a Leatherman Sidekick or Wingman for trade?

There are a heap of cheap Leatherman on sportsdirect.com I was on it last night buying a heap of gelert and Gerber stuff..

davycc wrote: »
    There are a heap of cheap Leatherman on sportsdirect.com I was on it last night buying a heap of gelert and Gerber stuff..

I seen that after I bought a leatherman juice S2 from going gear. I've a Gerber Flik to trade for a side kick if anyone has one they want to trade

• Advertisement

I have a sidekick sitting in my car going to waste ill pm you now about a trade :-)

Have a home brew kit to trade of anyone has anything of interest. Mostly into hunting/self sufficiency but also tools

What form of poison does it make? :) and expiry date?

What form of poison does it make? :) and expiry date?

Its the kit for beer... I used the ingredients but all the other stuff is there

Its the kit for beer... I used the ingredients but all the other stuff is there

Ah I see :( I have a lot of the equipment already so was hoping for some ingredients as I'm too lazy to go to the brew shop...what gear have you? Might have something along the lines of hunting/fishing gear

I seen that after I bought a leatherman juice S2 from going gear. I've a Gerber Flik to trade for a side kick if anyone has one they want to trade

Great to meet up with you today always nice to put boardsies faces' to boardsie names:-) ..

Id recommend you to anybody on here.. Thanks again

• Advertisement

davycc wrote: »
    I have a sidekick sitting in my car going to waste ill pm you now about a trade :-)

Completed the deal with davycc today item as described very happy with the deal would gladly deal with again

Good to see this thread getting some use :)

Ah I see :( I have a lot of the equipment already so was hoping for some ingredients as I'm too lazy to go to the brew shop...what gear have you? Might have something along the lines of hunting/fishing gear

Its the whole beer making kit from wilkinsons in uk. What type of hunting gear would u have??

Its the whole beer making kit from wilkinsons in uk. What type of hunting gear would u have??

A lot of camo.some bags/rucksacks.
    Empty shotgun cartridges filled with paraffin wax and a wick.(great fire starters) knives, gun brochures..list goes on :)
    What you after?

A lot of camo.some bags/rucksacks.
    Empty shotgun cartridges filled with paraffin wax and a wick.(great fire starters) knives, gun brochures..list goes on :)
    What you after?

Bags/rucksacks and them cartridges would interest me

Bags/rucksacks and them cartridges would interest me

Feel free to pm me a list of what's in the kit and we might come to a deal :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭nuub

I have a genuine army bergen and various webbing and pouches for trade looking for camping kit .

PICS

G shocks . All working. Solar one on far left just needs a charge. All genuine I can mail model numbers to interest parties. Looking for camping equipment .

nuub wrote: »
    G shocks . All working. Solar one on far left just needs a charge. All genuine I can mail model numbers to interest parties. Looking for camping equipment .

Any pictures ? What kind of things are you looking for?

• Advertisement

nuub wrote: »

Completed a deal with nuub tonight really nice guy would recommend to anyone to deal with

PLCE Butt pouch PLCE style double pouch

IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

PMR 446 wind up radios
    Motorola FMRS radios

IMAG0357.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

Fanny pack / Bum bag / Man purse

IMAG0354.jpg

Lads, looking for walkie talkies. Something to cover at least 1km range.
    Preferably with good battery life
    Usual way I deal, cash or trade for knives/hunting/ fishing gear

Also have a Mongol horse bow for sale/swap

Completed a deal with nuub tonight really nice guy would recommend to anyone to deal with

glad to see the thread coming in handy again:D

• Advertisement

Also looking for either the belt/pocket clip or lanyard loop for the leatherman Surge/Wave

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I have a German police OG jacket that I am looking to barter.

Size 58, it's roughly an XL size. Unlined, but perfect as a three seasons jacket.

The only mark to show it was issued is a name in pen under the hanging loop.

It had a Polizei patch on the left arm, I took this carefully off, but still have the patch and will put it in the pocket if you want to reattach it. There are no other markings on the jacket.

These jackets are pretty rare, this is the only example online that comes close to what I have, so it gives an idea about value.

I'm looking for a good sleeping matress or a knife for bushcraft. Will consider other items, but no clothes (need to reduce the pile, not increase it!)

Looking for victorinox , leatherman , folding or fixed blades what I have to trade is in posts #85,86,87,88 let me know what you have and what you want from it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Hi Lads,

i have a DPM Gortex jacket. its size L or XL. it was my hunting jacket for a year or so before i got a deerhunter. perfect condition and very waterproof.

anyone looking for something like this? open to offers for trade, will consider anything really

aaakev wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

i have a DPM Gortex jacket. its size L or XL. it was my hunting jacket for a year or so before i got a deerhunter. perfect condition and very waterproof.

anyone looking for something like this? open to offers for trade, will consider anything really

Any pics?

Any pics?

Thought i had one on the phone but must have deleted it. ill stick one up later when i get home!

• Advertisement

Any pics?

Here Ya go. Hood folds into collar if needed, 2 map size zip pockets on the chest inside the buttons, 2 large side zip pockets, also has zips under the arms and up the cuffs to be breathable in warm weather. This is a great jacket, kept me dry on very wet days! I only changed it because the deer hunter jacket is silent material and better when shooting deer!

Messin around in the shed tonight and forgot i had this. No use to me but might be of use to someone! Its a fall protection harness for working at heights. Its brand new and still in the original unopened package

Same as the one in the picture

Remembered this thread. Im looking for anything to do with sheep if anyone has some at home. And also a chain harrow. old one that someone might have lying around. Have lots of stuff i want to get rid of

Advertisement