Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barter thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Anyone got a Leatherman Sidekick or Wingman for trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Hi guys I'm new to this forum, I'm interested in all things self sufficientish. I make my own homemade liquid soap. It's very good quality with a high glycerin content. I'm willing to barter for something? I'm in the Clare/Limerick area.

Is there anything in particular your looking for??

Have a home brew kit to trade of anyone has anything of interest. Mostly into hunting/self sufficiency but also tools

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

ShadowFox wrote: »
    Anyone got a Leatherman Sidekick or Wingman for trade?

There are a heap of cheap Leatherman on sportsdirect.com I was on it last night buying a heap of gelert and Gerber stuff..

davycc wrote: »
    There are a heap of cheap Leatherman on sportsdirect.com I was on it last night buying a heap of gelert and Gerber stuff..

I seen that after I bought a leatherman juice S2 from going gear. I've a Gerber Flik to trade for a side kick if anyone has one they want to trade

• Advertisement

I have a sidekick sitting in my car going to waste ill pm you now about a trade :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Have a home brew kit to trade of anyone has anything of interest. Mostly into hunting/self sufficiency but also tools

What form of poison does it make? :) and expiry date?

djflawless wrote: »
    What form of poison does it make? :) and expiry date?

Its the kit for beer... I used the ingredients but all the other stuff is there

Its the kit for beer... I used the ingredients but all the other stuff is there

Ah I see :( I have a lot of the equipment already so was hoping for some ingredients as I'm too lazy to go to the brew shop...what gear have you? Might have something along the lines of hunting/fishing gear

I seen that after I bought a leatherman juice S2 from going gear. I've a Gerber Flik to trade for a side kick if anyone has one they want to trade

Great to meet up with you today always nice to put boardsies faces' to boardsie names:-) ..

Id recommend you to anybody on here.. Thanks again

• Advertisement

davycc wrote: »
    I have a sidekick sitting in my car going to waste ill pm you now about a trade :-)

Completed the deal with davycc today item as described very happy with the deal would gladly deal with again

Good to see this thread getting some use :)

Ah I see :( I have a lot of the equipment already so was hoping for some ingredients as I'm too lazy to go to the brew shop...what gear have you? Might have something along the lines of hunting/fishing gear

Its the whole beer making kit from wilkinsons in uk. What type of hunting gear would u have??

Its the whole beer making kit from wilkinsons in uk. What type of hunting gear would u have??

A lot of camo.some bags/rucksacks.
    Empty shotgun cartridges filled with paraffin wax and a wick.(great fire starters) knives, gun brochures..list goes on :)
    What you after?

A lot of camo.some bags/rucksacks.
    Empty shotgun cartridges filled with paraffin wax and a wick.(great fire starters) knives, gun brochures..list goes on :)
    What you after?

Bags/rucksacks and them cartridges would interest me

Bags/rucksacks and them cartridges would interest me

Feel free to pm me a list of what's in the kit and we might come to a deal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭nuub

I have a genuine army bergen and various webbing and pouches for trade looking for camping kit .

PICS

G shocks . All working. Solar one on far left just needs a charge. All genuine I can mail model numbers to interest parties. Looking for camping equipment .

nuub wrote: »
    G shocks . All working. Solar one on far left just needs a charge. All genuine I can mail model numbers to interest parties. Looking for camping equipment .

Any pictures ? What kind of things are you looking for?

• Advertisement

nuub wrote: »

Completed a deal with nuub tonight really nice guy would recommend to anyone to deal with

PLCE Butt pouch PLCE style double pouch

IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

PMR 446 wind up radios
    Motorola FMRS radios

IMAG0357.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

Fanny pack / Bum bag / Man purse

IMAG0354.jpg

Lads, looking for walkie talkies. Something to cover at least 1km range.
    Preferably with good battery life
    Usual way I deal, cash or trade for knives/hunting/ fishing gear

Also have a Mongol horse bow for sale/swap

Completed a deal with nuub tonight really nice guy would recommend to anyone to deal with

glad to see the thread coming in handy again:D

• Advertisement

Also looking for either the belt/pocket clip or lanyard loop for the leatherman Surge/Wave

Advertisement