Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Back! Free international shipping from Sports Direct

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Ordered Saturday evening recieved it today.
    Skunkle wrote: »
    Just how massive is this massive mug you people is talkin bout ?

It holds a pint:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,180 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

pissed wrote: »
    I ordered on the 27th, despatched on the 28th and unable to track the item since then. I get some error from Yodel the delivery people. Emailed C.S. today and got automated reply saying it can take up to 5 days for a reply.
    Tried phoning them and was left on hold for over 20 mins and just gave up.

Prices may be cheap but customer services suck.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74115598&postcount=84

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

I ordered on the 27th, despatched on the 28th and unable to track the item since then. I get some error from Yodel the delivery people. Emailed C.S. today and got automated reply saying it can take up to 5 days for a reply.
    Tried phoning them and was left on hold for over 20 mins and just gave up.

Prices may be cheap but customer services suck.

That link doesnt work for anyone. Put the tracking number in at dhl.com that'll let you know where it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Thanks just tried it. As I said got despatch notice for the 28th but last logging is showing Shipment information received LEEDS - UK 00:00 on the 29th and nothing since :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Thanks just tried it. As I said got despatch notice for the 28th but last logging is showing Shipment information received LEEDS - UK 00:00 on the 29th and nothing since :confused:

exact same as mine...i reckon its one of the items could b out of stock and they awaiting delivery b4 shipping?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

But on the despatch notice it has 1 of each item marked as despatched. Seems a bit strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Well, I made my order on the 26th and got the despatch confirmation on the 27th. Here's what mine looks like now:

Thursday, September 01, 2011
    5 Arrived at Delivery Facility in DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF - 19:08
    4 Arrived at Sort Facility DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF - 18:15
    3 Departed Facility in GATWICK - UK GATWICK - UK - 05:22

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
    2 Processed at GATWICK - UK GATWICK - UK - 22:29

Monday, August 29, 2011
    1 Shipment information received LEEDS - UK - 00:00

Yours must be delayed for some reason.

Fingers crossed I receive mine in the morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

My order has finally been processed, took 4 days though:L
    Will arrive in ireland sometime friday, Pity dhl don't do saturday deliveries.

....but if they did, they'd be the best saturday deliveries in the world.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Ordered mine Sunday and got a call from courier today (I'm in hospital) he said he'd leave a note in the letterbox and put the parcel out of sight.

Luckily dad was home anyway- he'd asked me to order a Liverpool goalie jersey that my little nephew was looking for for ages.

Dad and nephew delighted and he got a free mug too. Thanks* 10^1000 op

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

efb wrote: »
    Ordered mine Sunday and got a call from courier today (I'm in hospital) he said he'd leave a note in the letterbox and put the parcel out of sight.

Luckily dad was home anyway- he'd asked me to order a Liverpool goalie jersey that my little nephew was looking for for ages.

Dad and nephew delighted and he got a free mug too. Thanks* 10^1000 op

Haven't gotten mine though.. Ordered Monday so should be dispatched today:) would order again if quicker..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Mr_Grumpy wrote: »
    Haven't gotten mine though.. Ordered Monday so should be dispatched today:) would order again if quicker..

Hope urs arrives dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Basq wrote: »
    Mine arrived just there..

.. got a free mug too!

Bloody favouritism to Sligo Town :D, my order was due to be delivered since yesterday morning to Ballymote.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mikesp

mikesp wrote: »
    I placed my first order on Saturday morning and the status is also "Departed Facility in GATWICK" since today around 9am.

Huge parcel delivered! :)

BTW the delivery guy called me, he had my phone number, so it seems that sportsdirect are now including it with the delivery details or whatever.

Thanks to OP, spending 200 pounds on sport goodies is less painful with free delivery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Right, I go0t an email telling me it's 'out for delivery' so now we play the waiting game...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

Mine left Gatwick this morning, ordered monday night. Should be here by Monday hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭randel

Got my puma kings this morning, ordered on sat night. Grand total of 64 euro. They are 110 euro, not including delivery on Elverys website!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Mine just arrived there, ordered sunday night. Got the big mug too. Handle was broken on it though :(

phasers wrote: »
    Right, I go0t an email telling me it's 'out for delivery' so now we play the waiting game...

Mine's out for delivery too since 8:44 this morning. They sure are taking their sweet time. Have to go somewhere later, can't stay in the house all day waiting for it :eek:

Anyone knows what happens if I miss the delivery ? Will they deliver it another time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

jamescd wrote: »
    Mine's out for delivery too since 8:44 this morning. They sure are taking their sweet time. Have to go somewhere later, can't stay in the house all day waiting for it :eek:

Anyone knows what happens if I miss the delivery ? Will they deliver it another time ?

If you call DHL (1890 725 725; outside of Ireland 353-1-8700790) with your tracking number they will call the driver and provide you an ETA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

got the nicest dhl guy ever this morning very jolly man

4 tops fitted sexy

waiting on second order he asked were will i drop it if it dont fit you showed him the house such a happy man and got a big sexy mug :)

+1 delivery dhl
    +1 on goods

THANKS OP!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Didn't get a mug this time:( But anyway, the last one wasn't big enough for me so not too bothered:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Got the mug with the last of my three orders this morning, delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭nutts_77

As I'm checking the tracking online, my doorbell goes... Now that is service !! And mug included... Sweet..

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

got mine this morning, happy with everything. Also got the big mug - wasn't able to finish the entire cup of tea earlier but will try again soon

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Got mine this morning too (despite getting no dispatch email) + got free mug :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Mine also came today including one massive mug. Quality and sizes are good so I'm gonna be hittin em again for another batch.

eddiem74 wrote: »
    If you call DHL (1890 725 725; outside of Ireland 353-1-8700790) with your tracking number they will call the driver and provide you an ETA.

Cheers. The driver just called me and said he'll be arriving in 20 minutes or so. Although I would have preffered delivery in the morning since I was in the house anxiously waiting :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Arrived today with the mug. :D Everything seems decent, I'll see how everything holds up before I put in another order but I'm pretty happy with the lot for now. :)

Finally got mine. Just finished trying everything on and they all fit nicely except for one. There had to be one :( Not too worried about it since it was so damn cheap, probably just gonna give it away instead of returning it.

And I got 2 free mugs since I made 2 orders. Happy days :D Definitely gonna order another batch soon !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

The one problem with getting things at the prices I paid is that it makes it extremely hard to bring myself to pay anywhere near the more usual prices. :pac:

Advertisement