Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Back! Free international shipping from Sports Direct

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

statto25 wrote: »
    Mine left Gatwick this morning, ordered monday night. Should be here by Monday hopefully

Me too.
    Left Gatwick at 6.01

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

Ordered mine on monday evening and collected it this morning at the local shop (dhl to lazy to travel the extra few miles).the tracking link on my dispatch notice email didn't work so I didn't know where my package was on it's travels. The only problem now is what to do with the massive cup, I like tea but not that much:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Tackling a massive mug of coffee now, if you dont hear from me again I've after died of a caffeine overdose or possibly fell into it and drown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

my order just arrived in dublin sort facility...the weekend to wait hurrrumph!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

Washout wrote: »
    my order just arrived in dublin sort facility...the weekend to wait hurrrumph!

Same as, lets hope they do Saturday deliveries!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

jeez mine went from dub to shannon,thats where it sits now.. monday i guess :(

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

Mine arrived today, also got the mug :-D

Three items are a size large, so I'll have to exchange them. AnPost's website indicates 26 Euros recorded post to the UK? Is there any other option to post these items for less?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I got my item and a broken mug.

The bubble wrap was fun to burst though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Mine arrived today, also got the mug :-D

Three items are a size large, so I'll have to exchange them. AnPost's website indicates 26 Euros recorded post to the UK? Is there any other option to post these items for less?

If the mistake was not yours then you can post it to their freepost address.

FREEPOST RRGJ-ZZSB-GLBX
    Sports Direct
    PO BOX 9034
    Mansfield
    NG18 9DD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bebe_ftw

Morf wrote: »
    The bubble wrap was fun to burst though.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Ordered on Sunday....got them on following Friday. Great Service.

All had the original stickers and the 'marked-down' stickers!!! Jeez...some writedown on some stuff - literally gave them away to me!!!

Got the FREE mug as well.....WOW its big!!!!

Thanks to OP for the heads up on this...

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

They did sent me the size I had ordered, and it's the size on the clothes labels too. So it must be the particular brand I ordered that sizes their clothes differently.

I'll be in Belfast two weeks from now, so I can send it with Royal Mail from there as its only 6 pounds registered postage.

That FREEPOST address you posted is a very useful tip, cheers.

If the mistake was not yours then you can post it to their freepost address.

FREEPOST RRGJ-ZZSB-GLBX
    Sports Direct
    PO BOX 9034
    Mansfield
    NG18 9DD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

got mine today ! yes today :) van broke down yesterday they said..

happy out,all as described

thank you again op.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Mine came yesterday. I love the mug more than the stuff I paid for!

Should have bought some more stuff while the delivery was free but hopefully they'll give free shipping in a few weeks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

Ordered Sunday, got gear and mug Thursday. Very impressed

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭shovel

My order came last evening.Only opened it this morn.Great stuff+huge mug.

Thanks op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Is there a way to get updates for when they're doing free delivery? Have my eye on another coupla bits and pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

Am I the only one who's eagerly awaiting the delivery of this mystical giant mug tomorrow?!

crushproof wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's eagerly awaiting the delivery of this mystical giant mug tomorrow?!

Got mine last week but waiting on a second order so might get another one.

Anyone else not received a dispatch notice or sent to courier notice on an order placed during the week ? Placed the order last Wednesday but havent gotten anything other than the conformation e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Skunkle wrote: »
    Got mine last week but waiting on a second order so might get another one.

Anyone else not received a dispatch notice or sent to courier notice on an order placed during the week ? Placed the order last Wednesday but havent gotten anything other than the conformation e-mail.

Yea, I ordered last Tuesday I think , got the order email, but nothing re dispatch :(

• Advertisement

Yea, I ordered last Tuesday I think , got the order email, but nothing re dispatch :(

Lets hope its a mistake and this happens tomorrow :D

crushproof wrote: »

im checking dhl tracking every 15 minutes to see when it leaves the dublin delivery facility....just for clothes too loll

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

With delivery courier | DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF | 08:42

Come on delivery man! D:

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭kojack

Just got my delivery now, ripped it open for the free mug and am now enjoying a massive cup of tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TommyTheGun

is anybody else getting this message when trying to track the order:

"We regret that due to a technical error, we are unable to provide our web tracking service at the moment. We are investigating the problem with urgency and will return the service as soon as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience."

?? or am i stupidly doing something wrong. I have being trying to track since last week but keep getting the same error message

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭GinjaNinja

itsa monster mug alright. nearly needs 2 tea bags to make a proper cuppa in it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TommyTheGun

its ok sorry, just had a read back thru the thread and seen it was DHL. its en route to the house right now, great stuff. Can't wait to see this mug all you guys are so happy about! :D

With delivery courier | DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF | 08:42

Come on delivery man! D:

whats going on? mine is still in depot. fear itll be delivered tommorow now when im not home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

I made two orders on the 30th, the latest one is with courier in dublin the other one I got no dispatch note and no response from customer services. Is it possible to get onto these people at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭statto25

Got mine there, ordered last Monday night...Im at work so I havent seen the mystical Giant Mug Yet!

Advertisement