Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

smilerf wrote: »
    The house programme on Sunday night
    The big bald lad
    I hate the sight of him and I don't know why
    He can be quite nasty to the other two at times. I think it's his true colours peeking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

StefanFal wrote: »
    What about that bollix Derek Davis on RTE. He drives me nuts.

He's hardly still driving you nuts - he's been dead for 5 years now:confused:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

screamer wrote: »
    Paul Mescal
    If I have to see one more PR article on him, I’ll scream

Username checks out. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The grandad video calling his frightened Grandson at bedtime on the 3 mobile ad. Can't stand him.

Sorry Grandad it's inexplicable really.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

i inexplicably cant stand myself. dont know why but never good enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    The grandad video calling his frightened Grandson at bedtime on the 3 mobile ad. Can't stand him.

They should do a followup where he falls into the river and the grandson says "where's grandad?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

They should do a followup where he falls into the river and the grandson says "where's grandad?"

Or when the kid points the tablet under the bed grandad should scream there's a monster and he's got a big knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭StevenToast

We could also include the hotel management who took the booking for 80 people.

This is not inexplicable

We all understand

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Mark Cagney.

The male equivalent of Sharon Ní Bheoláin. Loves himself, full of affectation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Can't get anyone to work for him, allegedly, because has a habit of 'forgetting' to pay.
    Seems to run in the family-they 'forget' to pay people quite often.
    It must be normal procedure down in Killarney. Doing business with a big store there and they seem to forget to pay too.

Agreed on Paul Mescal. Paul running in shorts. Paul singing with whoever. Paul cuts his nail. Paul. Paul. PAUL!!

EDIT: Surely he will be on the toy show this Christmas....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Barna77 wrote: »
    Agreed on Paul Mescal. Paul running in shorts. Paul singing with whoever. Paul cuts his nail. Paul. Paul. PAUL!!

EDIT: Surely he will be on the toy show this Christmas....

What you have there Paul for little Timmy.

Ah... eh... it's a signed DVD of Normal People... which includes the unedited version of the longest sex scene to ever air on RTE....

Cut to Tubs coked off his head... wow isn't that great little Timmy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

IAMAMORON wrote: »

He should really give little Johnny a good crack on the arse.

Kathryn Thomas was getting seriously on my wick last night.

Her and little jimmy or whatever you call the kid in that van they can go and f*ck off. I'm f*ckin' sick of the two of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭moneymaid

Neve Campbell.
    She does the most annoying laugh/smirk at the end of everthing she says.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

owen farrell

Mark Cagney.

The male equivalent of Sharon Ní Bheoláin. Loves himself, full of affectation.

I like Sharon Ni Bheolain. She's cute.

You're right about Mark Cagney though.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭ClydeTallyBump

Yvonne Strahovski.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Eddie Jones

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cal naughton

Gareth O'Callaghan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

moneymaid wrote: »
    Neve Campbell.
    She does the most annoying laugh/smirk at the end of everthing she says.

I had the privilege of meeting Neve before. She was incredibly nice. Her boyfriend/husband was a very different story, what the Americans would call a “douche”

Don’t remember her doing that annoying stuff but it could just be an acting “technique”.

She was fantastic in ‘Wild Things’.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Eddie Jones

Nothing inexplicable about that, dude. He's a complete arsehole, and the manager of the English rugby team. That's a very potent combination.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Capt. Autumn

Maybe, it's the dodgy eye, maybe it's songs he cries, maybe it's the sun up in the sky........ but Thom Yorke leaves me cold.

poD8vHuep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Kathryn Thomas was getting seriously on my wick last night.

Her and little jimmy or whatever you call the kid in that van they can go and f*ck off. I'm f*ckin' sick of the two of them.

The kid is already on the rte bandwagon. Nepotism starts early, I wonder how much she paid for all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

ec18 wrote: »
    owen farrell

That is not inexplicable and perfectly rational.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Nothing inexplicable about that, dude. He's a complete arsehole, and the manager of the English rugby team. That's a very potent combination.

You forgot to include "arrogant" and "egotistical" in there !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Dickie Rock. Nothing to do with his music, just always thought there was something off about him. The toupee, the creepy lopsided smile and then when he came out defending Jimmy Saville.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

He can be quite nasty to the other two at times. I think it's his true colours peeking out.

yeah he is a bit of a bollox to the other two on Home of the Year, he is always full of snide remarks and put downs. He is so pompous and up his own hole. I also hate the way the commentator describes him has "Design Legend Hugh Wallace" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

That scientist Luke O Neill. He is a smugg aragont **** who thinks he is mister right and know it all and yet RTE for some reason keep having him on the idiots. I can't stand him.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I don't know his name but he is nick-named The Liquidator, in a show of the same name.
    I've only seen him on a short promo but I could tell straight away he was a major twat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

There's a few.

Top of the list and even worse than McGregor and Williams for trying to suppress the Tuam Baby revelations
    Terry Prone

Kay Burley I have to include her here she's such a ****.

Conor McGregor and his fan club

Vogue Williams.
    She wasted no time in making money out of her child although come to think of it it's the attention she loves more.

Remember her waking up talking about all the stress and anxiety she was coping with to a TV crew in her bedroom.:)

Michelle Mulherin(she'd be higher up the list but I think there is something wrong with her)

Paul Kehoe TD
    No need to explain

Sean O Brien(Rubby wa*****)

Other Rugby Players(The Steroid Type) not lads like Shane Williams.

Speaking of Rugby
    Daire "Rugby Country" O Brien A total C**t

All Golfers apart from the ones I know locally

Keith Andrews, Damien Duff, Stephen Hunt, Kevin Kilbane, Tony Cascarino, Ronnie Whelan
    No need to explain. Actually Pricks, *****, Delaney men and money grabbing whores for Bookmakers.

Stephen Donnelly. I'm not calling this *** a Minister.
    No need to explain

Edit:
    Jesus I forgot this ****
    Niall Quinn

and this pretentious yoke.
    Ruth Negra

and the ****ing humourless bore on Dancing with the Stars(Irish Version) Brian Redmond

Sports Commentators who shout and get excited about every team under the sun
    Like Mick NcNamara from Virgin or that screech voiced yoke on March of the Day.

The Match of the Day Crew.

Ciara f***in Kelly

Blaithnid Ni Chaofaigh(I think that's how you spell it)

Marie Louise O Donnell
    Ray Darcy
    What a pair of

Eoghan Corry
    Used to think he was alright before I heard him speak.

Advertisement