Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 15 Match Day thread

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

FitzShane wrote: »
    And there we have it

He's only on 4 saves

• Registered Users Posts: 15,256 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Ah sorry, I thought I saw his score go up from the last time I checked

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

19 from 4

Rico the saviour

KDB, Sterling and Zaha letting me down.

I know it could all change tomorrow but I’m just delighted to see green arrows for the first time in a while.

Little things in life :pac:

51 all out

Red arrows to 1.7m

Nice while it lasted

Terrible, terrible season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

62 pts,Mane and Capt Vardy main performers,3 green arrows in a row,up to 600k.

65 and feel like I got out of jail with the decision to bring Lacazette in as my Abraham replacement. Stupidly captained him for both games too.

So I doubled down on my stupidity for the midweek GW.

Moved up 1.5k places to 6k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭macraignil

Struggled to pick one of Lundstram or Kelly to play in last spot in the defense on my team but Chilwell not playing means Kelly should sub in to give a total of 64 for the week. Would have been very annoying to have left Kelly's 6 points on the bench and getting just the 1 point for Lundstram so have to be happy how the game week worked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,649 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

37 all out, drop back to 670k after few good weeks of green arrows. No Mane hurt me most and selling Tammy didnt work out

• Registered Users Posts: 45,538 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Finish on 68. Very pleased with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,560 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

A miserable 43. Took a chance captain salah didn’t pay off. I must be one a few people with salah overmane

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

51 with 12 from Tammy on bench. Bah humbug.

Also, have these weird red coloured upside down red triangles beside my team in all my leagues .... I assume they are Christmas decorations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

69 gets me back on track after last week's horror show.
    Wasn't expecting that result between Sheffield United and Newcastle with both Henderson and Lundstram in my team while 27 points sit on my bench.
    Anyhow,green arrows abound so can't dwell on what could have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭loadwire

A very lucky 54. Salah and Mendy (and Saka) no-shows meant Rico and 3rd sub Dendoncker off the bench. Have had a few bad breaks this season (haven't we all) so will take it and run.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,256 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

70 (-8)

Transfers mostly paid off, but at the same time they didn't. Double Sheff Utd failed, but 4 more attempts. Ings & Alli both scored, but so did Mount & Abraham who they replaced.

Rico & Soyuncu on the bench. Could have been so much better, but all greens into top 190K.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

56 and down 24k to 227k for just my second red arrow in 10 gameweeks

I'm disappointed in the fact it looks like I picked the wrong Spurs mid in Son as Alli is flourishing under Mourinho now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

68 points, up to 292k, 5th green arrow in a row Finally season off and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

50 down to 807k. 1st red arrow in 7. Disappointed in the The Lord & VVD considering I had Rico & Aurier on my bench
    The whole Tammy conundrum cost me this week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

64pts and up to 220k.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

79 sees me back up to 22k. Depsite the great start, I'm really struggling to stay tuned in this year. House move, new job etc probably not helping... missed this gameweeks deadline and my captain rolled over, Rashford, so a slice of good fortune I think. Mane would have been up their to replace.

Will have to get my act together for the Christmas season.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

PARlance wrote: »
    79 sees me back up to 22k. Depsite the great start, I'm really struggling to stay tuned in this year. House move, new job etc probably not helping... missed this gameweeks deadline and my captain rolled over, Rashford, so a slice of good fortune I think. Mane would have been up their to replace.

Will have to get my act together for the Christmas season.

You need that bit of luck in the game sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,560 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Why can't the ref just blow for a peno, he's 10m away and looking straight at it

• Advertisement
Advertisement