Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 15 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

Mosie Kean misses a great chance too.

End to end now.

km79 wrote: »
    wtf is mane at there

I do think Pickford got hands on his feet and it was enough.

Had he gone down it would have been a peno.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Origi 3
    Mane 2
    Shaqiri 1

As it stands on the BPS

• Registered Users Posts: 36,145 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Wijnaldum (Firmino)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭matthewmurdock

Didn't realise the deadline was last night and left the captaincy on Harry Kane. I'd get rid of him now but they have Burnley at home this weekend, and I want to be disappointed again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Didn't realise the deadline was last night and left the captaincy on Harry Kane. I'd get rid of him now but they have Burnley at home this weekend, and I want to be disappointed again.

Well I am sure you won't be disappointed so :D
    He was terrible again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Since Tomori didn't play in my starting back three, with Abraham my first sub (appeared to be injured), and my next defender (Dan Burn) my last sub, does Tammy come in for Tomori, or is it the nearest available defender? Confused and fingers-crossed its the former :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Everton into the relegation zone...new manager bounce incoming.

62 assuming bonus stay same
    Double blades defence to go

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Since Tomori didn't play in my starting back three, with Abraham my first sub (appeared to be injured), and my next defender (Dan Burn) my last sub, does Tammy come in for Tomori, or is it the nearest available defender? Confused and fingers-crossed its the former :D

Have to have 3 defender's in your team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭munster87

Burn is your last sub? Who is your second sub?

munster87 wrote: »
    Burn is your last sub? Who is your second sub?

Subs: Pope, Abraham, Matip (inj), Burn.

Lundstram and Mousset to go

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

55 with Lundstram to go.

2 free transfers will be put to use I’m thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭munster87

Subs: Pope, Abraham, Matip (inj), Burn

Yeah Burn comes in. Minimum 3 defenders needed.

Subs: Pope, Abraham, Matip (inj), Burn.

Lundstram and Mousset to go

It'll be burn.

Subs: Pope, Abraham, Matip (inj), Burn

What I am about to tell you is going to burn................

You have to have 3 defenders
    So even if Burn doesn't play Abraham will not come in

km79 wrote: »
    What I am about to tell you is going to burn................

You have to have 3 defenders
    So even if Burn doesn't play Abraham will not come in

It'll be grand. Sheffield Utd will win 2-0, with Lundstram and Mousset scoring and assisting one each, while Burn will CS at the Emirates :D

That rule actually helps me as I played 3 at the back with Tomori not playing, but Rico comes in with 9 points even though he isn't my first sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,145 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

54 with Lord Lunny and Saka to come.

Treading water again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭Cartman78

45 with Lord Lundy to play and Rico to sub in....seems average enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭siblers

54 with Lundstrum and Ryan to go. Average and disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 33,021 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Did Kane show anything to suggest I should be bringing him in with an eye to captaining him? The performance at the weekend put the doubts in and a blank today doesn’t help the cause.

Tumbled down the table the last few weeks in the paid league so needed a decent week.

Despite Kane as captain, 75 after the projected bonuses and Rico coming in, in place of Tomori. Lundstram to play.

Should see me make up some ground.

CSF wrote: »
    Did Kane show anything to suggest I should be bringing him in with an eye to captaining him? The performance at the weekend put the doubts in and a blank today doesn’t help the cause.

I've had him as captain the last 2 games and am fighting the urge to rage remove him.

He is still a differential but the wrong kind of one at the moment. They have Wolves away and Chelsea after Burnley so if you didn't have him already I wouldn't personally be bringing him in.

He drops so deep under Mourinho, like McGoldrick does for Sheffield United. Rarely near the goal.

50 with 2 to play. Lundstram and captain Lacazette.

A predicted drop of 6k down to 13k.

And that’s from a high of 4K in GW 13.

This game is relentless.

I wavered on a couple of decisions (didn’t bring in Alli and Aurier for a hit) and gambled on Lacazette for my Abraham replacement.

I had Ings, Jesus and Kane on my shortlist to replace Abraham so captain Lacazette is carrying a lot of my hopes, and worries, tomorrow.

I’m off now to take that hit for Alli and Aurier.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,021 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I've had him as captain the last 2 games and am fighting the urge to rage remove him.

He is still a differential but the wrong kind of one at the moment. They have Wolves away and Chelsea after Burnley so if you didn't have him already I wouldn't personally be bringing him in.

He drops so deep under Mourinho, like McGoldrick does for Sheffield United. Rarely near the goal.

So no further forward than Saturday tonight then?

No he didn’t show anything.

It’s Son or Alli from what I’ve seen.

Don’t think I’d buy Kane now even if he was 9m.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

My transfers for a -8 included Alli & Ings who both scored makes me happy. But they were were for Mount & Abraham who both scored so it's bad. 5 & 9 on the bench while 2 X 2 start.

Triple captain Vardy..... At least he got some returns.

Double Sheffield United defence let's go.

Absolutely not

• Advertisement

So no further forward than Saturday tonight then?

No
    That’s his game now it seems

Advertisement