Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act Two Scene II - The Unmaker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭Evade

Fourier wrote: »
    Karinth looks up as he loots Vrakrash.

"No Retula, needs must, who wants some rations? Iuric, axe?"
    "It would be useful should I be disarmed of Durandal" Iuric takes the axe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Necrominus wrote: »
    Opening his eyes again, Vrakrash looks up at Retula.

'Grave robbing, really Rettie? Take it, it's yours. I did TECHNICALLY die after all.'
    Karinth turns.

"Well...I think Sarric was on the verge of admitting his undying love...Iuric has the axe of the your father now. Suits him I think"

'Grave robbing, really Rettie? Take it, it's yours. I did TECHNICALLY die after all.'

OOC: Immortality potion, suckers :pac:
    Vrakrash finds himself unable to move, the potion leaving drained of energy.

"You're alive!?"

sKeith wrote: »
    "Kind words Karinth, he would have liked that."

Sarric scans the portals for anything familiar.
    Sarric recognises Mystara and Athas, the names beneath other portals match names he heard in the council chambers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

"I was considering if throwing his body into that star below us was something he would have wanted. "

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vrakrash finds himself unable to move, the potion leaving drained of energy.

Vrakrash looks up at the others.
    Karinth turns.

"Well...I think Sarric was on the verge of admitting his undying love...Iuric has the axe of the your father now. Suits him I think"

'Well, my quest is now done, but I would like the axe back. He can have the sword in it's place if he really wants something.'
    Evade wrote: »
    "You're alive!?"

'Yes, your potion seems to have dual effects. I owe you... another life, I guess.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

OOC: Immortality potion, suckers :pac:

"I can't be trusted with that kind of power. Keep it. You're probably going to need it."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

"I was considering if throwing his body into that star below us was something he would have wanted. "

Vrakrash tries to catch Sarric's eye.

'No need for that now, I just find myself a little...disabled temporarily, is all. If you want to push on though, I will rest up here and catch up with you should our paths go the same way.'

"Scinfaxi" Iuric beckons his horse over and once he arrives lifts Vrakrash onto him and returns his axe.

"Which way to Ursula? I would like to end this soon, one way or another"

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    "I can't be trusted with that kind of power. Keep it. You're probably going to need it."

'Not possible, Rettie. I... think I actually died briefly. If you now have the ring... then you are the djinn's master.'

Sarric prays to his dream god.. "Yo, dream god, my dream god, oh great ancient dream god, is there anything in that cleric bag of tricks you gave me for granting health to a brother much in need of a little health?"

Sarric repeats his prayer another nine times, changing the way he says it each time, trying to get it just right.

Then he gives up. "I never did get the hang of the praying think the other monks loved to do all the time."

Evade wrote: »
    "Scinfaxi" Iuric beckons his horse over and once he arrives lifts Vrakrash onto him and returns his axe.

"Which way to Ursula? I would like to end this soon, one way or another"
    "That way..." Karinth points to the central portal "...we shall rend that foul canker's head from her corpse and shatter this new world of hers"

Sarric prays to his dream god.. "Yo, dream god, my dream god, oh great ancient dream god, is there anything in that cleric bag of tricks you game me for granting health to a brother much in need of a little health?"

Sarric repeats my prayer another nine times, changing the way he says it each time, trying to get it just right.

Then he gives up. "I never did get the hang of the praying think the other monks loved to do all the time."
    The dream god intervenes.

"Even I am threatened by this. Lo, behold, I shall restore him"

Vrakrash goes from paralytic to feeling dreadful (OOC: disadvantage on DEX checks), but he can stand.

Vrakrash, laying atop Scinfaxi yells:

'To Ursulion - let us end this once and for all!'

He lifts a scaled middle finger to the puddle of ink where Flagg exploded from before closing his eyes for some sleep.

"That why..." Karinth points to the central portal "...we shall rend that foul canker's head from her corpse and shatter this new world of hers"

"Head rending is good but .. don't we need a plan?"

"Head rending is good but .. don't we need a plan?"
    "Yes..."

He thinks.

"...Ser Boros?"

He shakes his head at Karinth.

"We tended to leave planning to Sarric.

However there is one thing. We won't get another chance, will you implant the organ?"

"Those of us that do not have some secret ritual to defy Ursula to perform distract her while those that do, do"

Vrakrash stirs.

'Organ... Rettie has an...organ now? Bandy mother fcuking legs, what kind of messed up place did you guys visit when we were apart?'

Vrakrash stirs.

'Organ... Rettie has an...organ now? Bandy mother fcuking legs, what kind of messed up place did you guys visit when we were apart?'
    "Vrakrash no need for crudity" Karinth shakes his head.

"Dragon this is life and death, perhaps the sexual humour can be saved for the tavern?" Ser Boros says also shaking his head.

• Advertisement

"She wants you to have it. And you dont know what it does. That should bother you.

You were built here, the organ is beyond even her ability to construct. It's either from way way back or from way way out. And if it's way way out then.... Then I don't think it does what she thinks it does and... I.....

Ok. How's this. When we find her, you get in close. When I hit you with the flesh melding spell dont fight it, let it take you and take her with you. Just make sure your neck-gina is still accessible. Then we'll plug it in, suck her dry and see what happens?"

"Most of our plans revolve around scaring the bejaysus out of anyone who would dare stand in our way, so they don't dare stand in our way. Now... how do we apply that to the witch of Ursulion?"

"Most of ojr plan revolve around scaring the bejaysus out of anyone who would dare stand in our way, so they don't dare stand in our way. Now... how do we apply that to the witch of Ursulion?"

Vrakrash thinks for a moment.

'We could have Retula out front, waving her... organ around. Works when I do it, I imagine it would work even better with Rettie.'

Ok. How's this. When we find her, you get in close. When I hit you with the flesh melding spell dont fight it, let it take you and take her with you. Just make sure your neck-gina is still accessible. Then we'll plug it in, suck her dry and see what happens?"
    "Sounds like certain death for me...though if we have no other option when the time comes, perhaps. You are right that I do not know of the organ's origin. Perhaps best that I don't. However the silver councilman left it as the final part in my design, I am simply curious"
    "Most of ojr plan revolve around scaring the bejaysus out of anyone who would dare stand in our way, so they don't dare stand in our way. Now... how do we apply that to the witch of Ursulion?"
    "Good thinking Sarric" Karinth nods.

"Right I'm going in then..." Karinth announces and approached the portal.

"If I can I'll put my hand back out to signal that it is safe, though it may be one way"

Vrakrash thinks for a moment.

'We could have Retula out front, waving her... organ around. Works when I do it, I imagine it would work even better with Rettie.'

"How much do you trust mumsy, at the moment? One of your other dead selves wrote down not to trust mumsy. Why do you think another you would write that down? Do you think we will meet up with her again, and what side of the fight will you be on? If mumsy is playing second fiddle to the witch and we have to go through her to get to the witch, what will hapen then?"

"Safe or not I have to aid you" Iuric steps through immediately after Karinth.

Vrakrash staggers to his feet from the back of Scinfaxi, and wobbles a little.

'Oh no. No way. She wants you, Karinth. I'm coming with you. I've had enough fun for now, anyways. A dying experience really gives you a different slant on things, you know?'

He heads for the portal.

"How much do you trust mumsy, at the moment? One of your other dead selves wrote down not to trust mumsy. Why do you think another you would write that down? Do you think we will meet up with her again, and what side of the fight will you be on? If mumsy is playing second fiddle to the witch and we have to go through her to get to the witch, what will hapen then?"

Vrakrash turns.

'I don't think I trust her at all, to be honest Sarric. Flagg... he... told me... that Mother was the one who sent him.

He is... WAS a master manipulator though, so that is not necessarily true - but if Mother stands between us and wiping out Ursula - I will cut her down myself, or at least try whilst you others take out the witch.'

• Advertisement

"Right I'm going in then..." Karinth announces and approached the portal.

"If I can I'll put my hand back out to signal that it is safe, though it may be one way"

"Wait!"
    She grabs him, dips him back and jams her organ in hard.
    "Give momma some sugar before you go!"

Advertisement