Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act Two Scene II - The Unmaker

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necrominus wrote: »
    Vrakrash turns.

'I don't think I trust her at all, to be honest Sarric. Flagg... he... told me... that Mother was the one who sent him.

He is... WAS a master manipulator though, so that is not necessarily true - but if Mother stands between us and wiping out Ursula - I will cut her down myself, or at least try whilst you others take out the witch.'

"Good. Talk her around if you are able to, but if she is fully corrupted, i'm glad you are with us." Sarric smiles at vrakrash and runs through the portal, not waiting for any all clear signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Banjo wrote: »
    "Wait!"
    She grabs him, dips him back and jams her organ in hard.
    "Give momma some sugar before you go!"
    Karinth grabs her and kisses her.

He smiles and leaps in.

The three, Vrakrash, Iuric and Karinth land on a floating piece of rock. The rock is one of many, descending down to a central asteroid upon which Ursula is in deep meditation between two caged figures. Energies course out of them and into her, a large dragon like aura surrounds her, creating a large sunlike light.

dRVp5w.jpg

Ursula, sensing them, immediately fires a large bolt of flame in their direction....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Evade

"There was a time I would have considered this a strange sight, I miss that"

OOC: What's Iuric's best estimate until they arrive at Ursula?

• Advertisement

Evade wrote: »
    "There was a time I would have considered this a strange sight, I miss that"

OOC: What's Iuric's best estimate until they arrive at Ursula?
    OOC: Correctly leaping between the asteroids down to her would take about five minutes

Sarric walks around to the rear of the rock, out of direct fire from the bolts.

Never mind, potion time now. Iuric drinks the reflect potion

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    The three, Vrakrash, Iuric and Karinth land on a floating piece of rock. The rock is one of many, descending down to a central asteroid upon which Ursula is in deep meditation between two caged figures. Energies course out of them and into her, a large dragon like aura surrounds her, creating a large sunlike light.

'URSSUUUUUULLLLLAAAA!!!!!!!!'

Vrakrash cries.

'Iuric, my axe if you don't mind...'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

"ok, who's in the cages? 5gp says it's two Sarrics!

Feel any different big guy or does that thing just make you a little more sexually misconductous?"

• Advertisement

"ok, who's in the cages? 5gp says it's two Sarrics!

Feel any different big guy or does that thing just make you a little more sexually misconductous?"
    "Pretty much the same thus far"

'URSSUUUUUULLLLLAAAA!!!!!!!!'

Vrakrash cries.

'Iuric, my axe if you don't mind...'
    OOC: I edited a post and gave it back while you were on the horse

Never mind, potion time now. Iuric drinks the reflect potion
    As the firebolt approaches their rock, it simply rebounds off a field projected by Iuric and back toward Ursula.

"AARRRGGGHHH!!!" she screams and reaches out a hand to slow it.

A strange music echoes into the void, strengthening the fire bolt, she struggles against it...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

OOC: I edited a post and gave it back while you were on the horse

Vrakrash finds his axe on his person.

'Er... never mind. It appears I'm still a little woozy. Retula, Sarric, Karinth... any safe way to help us all traverse these asteroids? I'm not at full strength - yet anyways.'

Ursula shatters the firebolt, stands and gestures at the rock on which they stand.

The others see Sarric turn purple and vanish.

He appears next to Retula.

"You were right?" Karinth says looking perplexed at Retula.

Sarric stands before Ursula, in reality a short human woman with black hair. A sphere of arcane symbols orbit her.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT? IT IS YOU WHO HAS THROWN THIS ITERATION OFF. WHO DO YOU SERVE?"

sKeith wrote: »
    Sarric on noticing the bolts being reflected walks back to the others and begins throwing volleys of his own bolts at the witch.
    Vrakrash fires off a Firebolt of his own, to add to its strength.
    When the firebolt shatters they could see that this lowered some of Ursula's symbols.

Ursula shatters the firebolt, stands and gestures at the rock on which they stand.

The others see Sarric turn purple and vanish.

He appears next to Retula.

"You were right?" Karinth says looking perplexed at Retula.

Sarric stands before Ursula, in reality a short human woman with black hair. A sphere of arcane symbols orbit her.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT? IT IS YOU WHO HAS THROWN THIS ITERATION OFF. WHO DO YOU SERVE?"

"Do you not remember already having this conversation with me? You really are losing your marbles!"

sKeith wrote: »
    "Do you not remember already having this conversation with me? You really are losing your marbles!"
    Infuriated she fires a stream of fire at Sarric.

OOC: STR(Atheltics) or DEX(Acrobatics) or something of your own choosing

When the firebolt shatters they could see that this lowered some of Ursula's symbols.

'What now?'

Vrakrash looks at the others.

'We need to free those caged beside her, she is drawing power from them.

Rettie, can Hetyaro carry me down to her? She won't be able to stand against us all. I fear jumping will not end well for me in my current state.'

Retula merges and grabs Vrakrash, flying him down towards Ursula

• Advertisement

Infuriated she fires a stream of fire at Sarric.

OOC: STR(Atheltics) or DEX(Acrobatics) or something of your own choosing
    Sarric leaps into the air and kicks out of the blasts way using the lower gravity to raise himself into the air.

Retula merges and grabs Vrakrash, flying him down towards Ursula
    They land with a thud. Ursula turns.

"So you have reached me at last Retula..."

She lowers the shielding on one of the cages, a version of Retula three times as tall struggles against Ursula siphoning her energies.

"...this is your eternal self...the goddess. Your queen prefers to have some of her own among the pantheons of worlds, but I have a better use for you, stabilising my plane's afterlife"

Ursula is panting, the strain of having deflected the reflected bolt from Iuric draining her.

Vrakrash rolls to his feet, unsheathing his weapons.

'Do all you super villains like to talk so much? Let's see how you do against these.'

Vrakrash charges Ursula, calling to Sarric.

'The cages, open them whilst I keep her busy!'

Sarric say a prayer to his god and wishes for the power to activate wands. (ooc: not expecting this to have any effect, but it should be funny even if nothing happens)
    Sarric duel weilds the elf wands and goes crazy slashing and swiping them at the witch.
    "You don't hold all the crazy cards lady..."

They land with a thud. Ursula turns.

"So you have reached me at last Retula..."

She lowers the shielding on one of the cages, a version of Retula three times as tall struggles against Ursula siphoning her energies.

"...this is your eternal self...the goddess. Your queen prefers to have some of her own among the pantheons of worlds, but I have a better use for you, stabilising my plane's afterlife"

Retula marvels at how tall she looks.
    Then laughs at the idea that something she's involved in is stable.

"Great. Is there a dental plan? So who's in the other cage?"

Edit
    "Oh we're just kicking her arse?"
    She shrugs and swigs her white potion

Karinth turns to Iuric.

"Plan of attack Paladin?"

Karinth turns to Iuric.

"Plan of attack Paladin?"
    "We jump" Iuric jumps off the rock

Retula marvels at how tall she looks.
    Then laughs at the idea that something she's involved in is stable.

"Great. Is there a dental plan? So who's in the other cage?"

Edit
    "Oh we're just kicking her arse?"
    She shrugs and swigs her white potion
    "Oh a little somebody I spent a long time manipulating. You see Fourion chooses a champion once every ten millennia. I knew it would try to use them against me. So instead of stopping them, I corrupted them, deflected them. All it took was altering an eight ball and killing the ones meant to raise her. Jammai is the plane's oldest name, no text now extant records it. But unmaking the world, that was my idea and it gave me enough of a hold over her soul to bring her to me.

With help from the city council of course..."

The cage descends to reveal Othegre the ruler of Othegregrad.

"...they wanted her gone, I need her abilities, in reverse. A win for both of us and they and their city will have a place on my new plane"

At this point Sarric starts blasting with his wands.

Karinth lands with Iuric.

"Sarric is a Cleric-Wizard-Mage, how can?" He stares up.

"Lady Othegre, Ursula you untempered bitch" he screams charging her.

OOC: All Init

• Advertisement

:O

"Who's othegre? Never heard of her. Seems pretty cool though!"

Advertisement