Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Can scalping be reported?

Funny that you have one up yourself now for 350.

https://www.adverts.ie/xbox/xbox-one-x-cyberpunk-edition/20625212

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

dan786 wrote: »
    Funny that you have one up yourself now for 350.

https://www.adverts.ie/xbox/xbox-one-x-cyberpunk-edition/20625212

People always talk you down on Adverts, someone yesterday didn't take my reservation so went in at half 6 and got it myself so a scalper wouldn't. I just want the money back if a true fan wants it.

People always talk you down on Adverts, someone yesterday didn't take my reservation so went in at half 6 and got it myself so a scalper wouldn't. I just want the money back if a true fan wants it.

Yeah but it is still you scalping by getting 350/360 for it and then going with an offer over your asking price (which by the way is against site rules).

Dont ask for scalpers to be reported when you are one yourself.

Goodluck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

That's gas

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

3 left in nutgrove, got one reserved there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

sweetie wrote: »
    3 left in nutgrove, got one reserved there

Gone again :(

dan786 wrote: »
    Yeah but it is still you scalping by getting 350/360 for it and then going with an offer over your asking price (which by the way is against site rules).

Dont ask for scalpers to be reported when you are one yourself.

Goodluck

I originally accepted the 320 offer for my money back then someone else offered 360, I'm not a gobsh*te to turn it down. I'm hardly selling it for 450 like other twats. :rolleyes:

I originally accepted the 320 offer for my money back then someone else offered 360, I'm not a gobsh*te to turn it down. I'm hardly selling it for 450 like other twats. :rolleyes:

Ok scalper. Enjoy the 40 profit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Alright, that's enough. Back to the bargains, no more scalping talk. Cards will follow.

CIAB

A couple Cyberpunk One X's available at Nutgrove again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Basil3 wrote: »
    A couple Cyberpunk One X's available at Nutgrove again

gone now, I couldn't make it with work so had to let it lapse.
    I reserved both this time and have pmed Fuzzy

You are a star

Huge thanks to Sweetie got the console picked up this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭sleepysniper

Got an email from Gamestop yesterday evening to say my order has been cancelled and they will be refunding me. So disappointing. Ordered the white One X bundle on Thursday afternoon. Anyone know where to get one from now? Seems to be sold out in a lot of places.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭Treppen

319 in Argos!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭recyclops

Got an email from Gamestop yesterday evening to say my order has been cancelled and they will be refunding me. So disappointing. Ordered the white One X bundle on Thursday afternoon. Anyone know where to get one from now? Seems to be sold out in a lot of places.

Same but ridiculous really I got one in argos.

I have a code for a black lego Forza one in argos Dundrum to be collected by 6 00 today if anyone is looking shoot me a PM.

Anyone think GameStop will ever do the Xbox one s trade in for one X ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Treppen wrote: »

Didn't they do that a few years ago around the release date of the One X.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Didn't they do that a few years ago around the release date of the One X.

They've done trade in deals on the One X a couple of times. I got my X for €100 in GameStop in 2018 when I traded in a base Xbox One and 2 games of their trade in list, that I paid €25 for in CEX.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Hyblaeus

Typical I only see this deal now, honestly looked like a steal, especially the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order bundle.

Hopefully as the last day of the sale is tomorrow, there might be some stock that becomes available when shopping centers reopen.

• Advertisement

Treppen wrote: »

I got my original X for €90 back when it came out by trading in my S, some steal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭nintendoo

I know it's on game pass ... but GameStop have Ori and the Will of the Wisps for a tenner if you like collecting physical games.

A Cyberpunk Xbox just became available at Argos Rathfarnham Nutgrove in Dublin. Have reserved it for anyone here that wants it. Just drop me a PM and I'll send on the code.

Edit: gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Picked up Limbo for 2.50 and Inside for 6.59. Heard good things about both. Nabbed Sea of Solitude for 8 quid also - liked the look of it when it was first revealed

manual_man wrote: »
    Picked up Limbo for 2.50 and Inside for 6.59. Heard good things about both. Nabbed Sea of Solitude for 8 quid also - liked the look of it when it was first revealed

Got Limbo/Inside dual pack and Mega Man 11 new in GameStop for a tenner each for my physical game kick. Think they are different kinds of platform games.:) Limbo/Inside supposed to be very special alright. Also, MM is 4K which is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AskMeBollix

Some hypocrite you are, I vaguely remember you blasting some other adverts for also scalping, I guess if you can't beat em join em.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Some hypocrite you are, I vaguely remember you blasting some other adverts for also scalping, I guess if you can't beat em join em.

Don't post in here again.

CIAB

Any updates on the €299 one X console offers?

Amazon Germany selling a lot of games for < 20 quid. Eg Witcher 3 complete, RDR2, Forza horizon 4, AC Odyssey , ... about 5 quid for delivery but you can split across games.

AFAIK they all run on Irish region in English language .. but check first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

nintendoo wrote: »
    Amazon germany selling a lot of games for < 20 quid. Eg Witcher 3 complete, RDR2, Forza horizon 4, AC Odyssey , ... about 5 quid for delivery but you can split across games.

AFAIK they all run on Irish region in English language .. but check first

I'll just quote one of your posts.

The Witcher 3, RDR2 and Forza Horizon are on Gamepass.

Advertisement