Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Weltsmertz

vectra wrote: »
    so free is not free?
    I ordered one, also ordered a 48 sim, does that work for free?

The Tesco SIM card is €15 with no credit. So not free.

However if you buy €15 credit you can get a "free" sim card.

The Google store are discounting on Sunday so will see how low they go but reduction there may only be to €299.

Assume Vodafone are clearing out stock before they announce the 4

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Don't get why Eir charge 10 euro in store but free online for the sim.

Anybody tried Post Mobile if they are free to pick up in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭micks_address

ordered a 2nd one there now.. will be really happy if they turn up.. still say procesing payment.. i can see payment pending on my bank account.. i used office address for delivery... used 2 48 sims.. glad i had to wait for them to run up as i was about to order yesterday at 250. they are xmas presents

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

Ush1 wrote: »

Welcome to Eir. Its your first time dealing with them I see :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

Ush1 wrote: »

Online is directly with Eir and stores are franchise with some sort of SLA to deal with customers. One gives out free SIMs the other doesn't. It's always been that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

Anyone get their order cancelled?

I see one poster here said they have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

shmeee wrote: »
    Anyone get their order cancelled?

I see one poster here said they have.

That was me...strangely enough it arrived today! Still shows as cancelled on order tracking though

Pacifico wrote: »
    That was me...strangely enough it arrived today! Still shows as cancelled on order tracking though

Has the charge to your card been cancelled too?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

daheff wrote: »
    Has the charge to your card been cancelled too?? :pac:

Not yet :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

Pacifico wrote: »

No problem!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Bah. I bought one for €250 yesterday, FFS. It's already been dispatched.

CatInABox wrote: »

Order another and return the first one, or just refuse delivery on the first. Easy €70.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭Ryath

It's some deal ordered one more as a spare. Still happy with my Oneplus 5 but somebody else in the family may need it. Just ported an old 3 Sim I had lying around.

Tempted to port to Vodafone but I'll wait to see what my signal is like in the house. It won't be as good a deal as I get with Eir for data but my signal is very poor at home inside the house. I may switch if it's better.

people are whinging about paying 10 euro to eir to get this deal :) you are saving an additional 60 euro on an already good offer since yesterday :) yes its annoying... i think best google might do for black friday is bogof which this would still beat..

i think if you go to carphone warehouse you can buy an eir sim for 12 euro.. the sim is 2 euro and they give you a ten euro eir voucher which you can add to any eir number.. so technically only loosing 2 euro and you can use the 10 euro credit as a gift to someone else on eir payg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Basil3 wrote: »
    Order another and return the first one, or just refuse delivery on the first. Easy €70.

Can you return straight to a store if its unopened?

can someone update title to be now 179?

Can you return straight to a store if its unopened?

I don't think so. The reason I kept both of mine was because returning was becoming a pain in the hole. I was originally told I could return to the store i collected from, then I was told I couldn't. I think the easiest option is to refuse delivery or just say you're not collecting, if you order from a store.

can someone update title to be now 179?

no don't....not till i get mine ordered....otherwise they might run outta stock :pac:

Basil3 wrote: »
    I don't think so. The reason I kept both of mine was because returning was becoming a pain in the hole. I was originally told I could return to the store i collected from, then I was told I couldn't. I think the easiest option is to refuse delivery or just say you're not collecting, if you order from a store.

Yeah gonna keep both, there both Christmas presents anyways, Can't complain really serious savings even at €250

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Del007

Can I just port using my own number and then leave them after 1 month, I'm on pay as you go. Apologies if asked already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

Del007 wrote: »
    Can I just port using my own number and then leave them after 1 month, I'm on pay as you go. Apologies if asked already

Absolutely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭S.G.M.

I'm currently with Vodafone. How do I go about getting one of these for €179? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Del007

I've tried to order it twice now but it's not working, I get the following error

We're sorry, but we're unable to complete your request.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 horseireland

Del007 wrote: »
    I've tried to order it twice now but it's not working, I get the following error

We're sorry, but we're unable to complete your request.

I'm getting the same message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

I'm getting the same message

Hope that's nothing to do with the 30 orders I put in for eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Bollocks anyway, missus went out to eir shop and bought tenner SIM. Hope it still works.

S.G.M. wrote: »
    I'm currently with Vodafone. How do I go about getting one of these for €179? Thanks

You have to port your number or order a sim from someone else like Eir and port that number. Instructions on the first few posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Goddamn, just reading about this price drop on a Pixel 3a I ordered for €250 two days ago and picked up from the shop this afternoon and spent the last hour setting up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BakeMeACake

people are whinging about paying 10 euro to eir to get this deal you are saving an additional 60 euro on an already good offer since yesterday yes its annoying... i think best google might do for black friday is bogof which this would still beat..

Why does one need to pay eir anything? I ordered a free SIM card from them which arrived today purely for the purpose of porting the number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BakeMeACake

CatInABox wrote:

Just noticed that. My eir SIM arrived today and was I a happy bunny when I saw the price drop to 180. Now to get over the payment issues that others are also reporting. Would be nice if someone could post saying when the Vodafone system is accepting payments

Advertisement