Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,598 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Bicyclette wrote: »
    Javinos on the Ennis Road have them and they were being well used yesterday. And I think some of the places on O'Connell Street on the "extended footpath" have them as well.

And there are some outside Hook and Ladder in Sarsfield Street.

I'd love a coffee and cake from the Burren Perfumery today!!

Sure town is full of public benches anyway. A cafe on Catherine St. can't have seats outside but you can buy a coffee and sit right outside on a bench belonging to the council

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mdmix

Need to scrap a car, not driving, any recommendations on who to call to take it away? How much would you expect to get for a scrapped car?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

mdmix wrote: »
    Need to scrap a car, not driving, any recommendations on who to call to take it away? How much would you expect to get for a scrapped car?

You could try Bob Sweeney or Autobreak in ballysheedy. Haven't a clue how much you would get, sorry, but I think they have to charge for draining fuel tanks and removing oil and such from the car. I could be wrong on that.

Try United metals too

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

or donie comerford's near nenagh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Traynors in NI
    Dempseys in Mayo

I've dealt with both from wrote off cars and bought parts over the years.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

mdmix wrote: »

Stick it up on donedeal for 200.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

mdmix wrote:

Comerfords in Nenagh they will come to your house and collect it but you will only get 40 or 50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭manna452121

Nice to see my local politician is kept busy https://www.limerickleader.ie/news/community/611940/new-path-to-replace-well-worn-mud-track-in-limerick-park.html then a quick change of cloths https://www.limerickleader.ie/news/home/611950/danish-retailer-jysk-plans-second-store-in-limerick.html When she was on her canvas trail she said she would get things done and be available,not once since then has she called to my door,like all the rest and I am within her 5K.Even Willie o Dea has gone to ground.
    Here we go again https://www.limerickpost.ie/2021/03/07/statement-welcome-news-for-ennis-road-retail-park/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

The Cllrs & Td's have to showboat sure during the pandemic how else will we know they are still there:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Why do they need to mention her? How does this work? Is she friends with the author of the piece?

Do they call her up every week to ask her what news story she had nothing to do with but is happy about? Or do they just add her name to promote her?

Every time I see a news story with her in it it's just another reason I wouldn't vote for her. Total grifter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Why do they need to mention her? How does this work? Is she friends with the author of the piece?

Do they call her up every week to ask her what news story she had nothing to do with but is happy about? Or do they just add her name to promote her?

Every time I see a news story with her in it it's just another reason I wouldn't vote for her. Total grifter.

I'm friends with IO and the ****er never mentioned me in one of his poems.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

dashoonage wrote: »
    I'm friends with IO and the ****er never mentioned me in one of his poems.

I've been looking for inspiration to kick-start my second book, and you may have just given me some ideas. :P

All Tds & Cllrs eventually turn out the same, they say they wont but they eventually do. All about the Selfie :D:D:D

Anyone see the crash that was beside o shea's Pub knocked the white building that was beside it.

Folks Are All limerick city council offices closed to the public?? The ones in Merchant Quay?? Have to drop off a letter or would i be better off post it.

Folks Are All limerick city council offices closed to the public?? The ones in Merchant Quay?? Have to drop off a letter or would i be better off post it.

I imagine they haven't taped the post boxes so whoever is picking up the post will get it if you drop it off

breezy1985 wrote: »
    I imagine they haven't taped the post boxes so whoever is picking up the post will get it if you drop it off

Thanks

hear about this lucky fecker...

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/horse-racing/irish-punter-bags-incredible-578k-23761321

half a mill, no need to work again :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

fryup wrote: »
    hear about this lucky fecker...

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/horse-racing/irish-punter-bags-incredible-578k-23761321

half a mill, no need to work again :cool:

You'd pay off the mortgage and support yourself for a few years before running out of money.

• Advertisement

i'd have my face buried in a bowl of cocaine surrounded by bikini clad hookers on a yacht off crete, but that's just me

i'd have my face buried in a bowl of cocaine surrounded by bikini clad hookers on a yacht off crete, but that's just me

aww lads did ye not get the invite,The off-licence got hammered :D:D:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Look at all this, Limerick lads jealous of Clare people again :pac::pac::pac:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i would have posted it in the clare forum, but some moderator (ahem) closed the random waffle thread there :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i would have posted it in the clare forum, but some moderator (ahem) closed the random waffle thread there :cool:

I didn't know that, I'll reopen the old 1 when I'm back on desktop or feel free to start a new 1 with that news story

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shure no point having a Clare one. Anything important happens there is actually about Limerick or Limericks airport, Limericks industrial estates, Limericks housing estates, Limericks commuter towns and Limericks seaside holiday villages

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭adaminho

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Shure no point having a Clare one. Anything important happens there is actually about Limerick or Limericks airport, Limericks industrial estates, Limericks housing estates, Limericks commuter towns and Limericks seaside holiday villages

Limericks vaccination centre :D

adaminho wrote: »
    Limericks vaccination centre :D

Trailfinders Best of Ireland tour includes a " Medieval Castle Banquet, Limerick " in Bunratty

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Then there is Limerick Airport, Clare can have the rest of Shannon

• Advertisement

Then there is Limerick Airport, Clare can have the rest of Shannon

That's Foynes isn't it??

Advertisement