Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid-19 Kerry

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

kn wrote: »
    I'd comment only I'm busy drinking litres of dettol to disinfect myself, hic.............

Don't forget to stick a 60w bulb up your jacksie and all !

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭kev_Makaveli

kn wrote: »
    I'd comment only I'm busy drinking litres of dettol to disinfect myself, hic.............

27594100-8253043-image-a-3_1587720816273.jpg?resize=634%2C753&ssl=1

Cheers to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

27594100-8253043-image-a-3_1587720816273.jpg?resize=634%2C753&ssl=1

Cheers to you

On the rocks? That will kill you!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Podge201

Put Danny Healy Rae and Donald Trump into a room together and what would you get I wonder

Podge201 wrote: »
    Put Danny Healy Rae and Donald Trump into a room together and what would you get I wonder

A murder-suicide ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,801 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

Three days out of four now with no new cases - would need a fortnight, though, before making any definitive comment:

http://traleetoday.ie/no-increase-in-confirmed-covid-19-cases-in-kerry/

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭kev_Makaveli

I'm sure there's an article in among those ads somewhere. That website drives me potty. Just place your Ads down the Left and right and have your content centered .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I'm sure there's an article in among those ads somewhere. That website drives me potty. Just place your Ads down the Left and right and have your content centered .

It is awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

A murder-suicide ?

It would be the best murder-suicide ever - a beautiful thing.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭wonga77

Ya it's an atrocious site, I never click on a link to it, far too many ads in your face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭myclist

Devestating news for Caherciveen today. Significant outbreak in the Direct Provision centre. A situation that was totally avoidable. Hard to see this not spreading around the town the way things were managed over the last couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭wonga77

Link?

Is it the department of justice that is to blame for this?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

myclist wrote: »
    Devestating news for Caherciveen today. Significant outbreak in the Direct Provision centre. A situation that was totally avoidable. Hard to see this not spreading around the town the way things were managed over the last couple of weeks.

What devastating news is from Cahersiveen?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭myclist

Significant number of positive tests confirmed in the Skellig Star.

myclist wrote: »
    Significant number of positive tests confirmed in the Skellig Star.

Post a link please

Post a link please

Why are you doubting it?

Why are you doubting it?

Devastating is not a figure

Why are you doubting it?

Apparently its been claimed there are more cases by Michael Healy Rae, according to Radio Kerry. I don't think anything has been said officially though.

https://www.radiokerry.ie/kerry-td-claims-covid-19-positive-cases-direct-provision-centre/?fbclid=IwAR1uU2s93I9Ej2CGeuYoulR9-_JflrbmQFL4XIPv2_hZeH9xheNRguXMw5k

5 new cases in Kerry today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Gal2glam

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Apparently its been claimed there are more cases by Michael Healy Rae, according to Radio Kerry. I don't think anything has been said officially though.

The man has money in the hotel, he’s profiting off of direct provision don’t be fooled. He doesn’t actually care what happens to the people living there.

Gal2glam wrote: »
    The man has money in the hotel, he’s profiting off of direct provision don’t be fooled. He doesn’t actually care what happens to the people living there.

Oh don't worry, he certainly doesn't fool me! ;)

https://www.radiokerry.ie/kerry-td-claims-covid-19-positive-cases-direct-provision-centre/?fbclid=IwAR1uU2s93I9Ej2CGeuYoulR9-_JflrbmQFL4XIPv2_hZeH9xheNRguXMw5k

Not that it makes much difference what the number is, but the article doesn't mention 19 cases?

It could well be that the only Kerry cases diagnosed in recent days have actually come from the hotel - certainly the 3 a few days ago corresponds to the number of asylum seekers who were diagnosed during the week.

Not that it makes much difference what the number is, but the article doesn't mention 19 cases?

SORRY!! I need to wear my glasses more! I read it wrong....Covid-19 positive cases....not 19 positive cases! I must edit original post!

There seemed to be a lot of cars out and about today. I can see traffic from my bedroom and it was very busy on the roads! People are getting a little too relaxed!

Not a good sign

Not a good sign

I don't think they will be able to reduce restrictions by much on the 5th may. I can't even imagine what it will be that they can relax restrictions on?

A couple of coffee shops are reopening in Tralee! The Ugly Mug from Monday, but on a 1 in 1 out basis, so take-away only. And the little coffee shop in Maddens has a coffee 'hatch' at their window, doing takeaway. So already a few places are relaxing themselves...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

There seemed to be a lot of cars out and about today. I can see traffic from my bedroom and it was very busy on the roads! People are getting a little too relaxed!

Living in a West Kerry tourist area, today we saw several 'summertime visitors' who show up once a year for a few weeks. Most come from Cork or Galway, down for a nice sunny weekend.

It seems like people are traveling again and not being particularly socially distant.

Advertisement