Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

Thanks :) the design on them is the autism awareness colour/symbol. Theres been an awareness design for many years, so if you see that design on something (cups, hoodies etc), you know that person has autism or knows someone with autism etc.

Wow, thanks for that. I have never come across it before. My godson has autism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bubblypop wrote: »
    Wow, thanks for that. I have never come across it before. My godson has autism.

No worries :) happy to help

you can buy lots of things here

https://autismawarenessshop.org/shop/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Long afternoon with no posts here , busy people .
    Roll on the Euromillions tonight :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

If i win the euromillions i'm getting a body transplant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

If i win the euromillions i'm getting a body transplant

Oh, how did the doc's go Grem? Not great, I'm taking it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,535 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    Today holds a special memory for me and I can’t help but smile :)

Enjoy your day!

Anniversary of first date with CH?

Thank feck it's Friday, I'm going spend the weekend sitting on my arse.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Oh, how did the doc's go Grem? Not great, I'm taking it?

No available apps until next week

No available apps until next week

That's a bummer. Hope you can take it easy. Any chance you can grab a few sick days from work?

That's a bummer. Hope you can take it easy. Any chance you can grab a few sick days from work?

No real reason to, I'll be in pain anyway so may aswell earn :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*peeks in*

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSXf_RbT_bD48G5B3sxedCwGIbm1pmIqRilGg&usqp=CAU

deskside

• Advertisement

I'm couchside and exhausted. I don't want an early night though because that's a waste of weekend time and I don't have to endure the effing alarm in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,284 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm couchside and exhausted. I don't want an early night though because that's a waste of weekend time and I don't have to endure the effing alarm in the morning.

I put down the busiest week in work I've ever had this week.
    I went to sleep for a few hours this evening but now I'm wide awake enjoying Netflix and a new book.
    Start Friday evening naps :)

To thine own self be true

I put down the busiest week in work I've ever had this week.
    I went to sleep for a few hours this evening but now I'm wide awake enjoying Netflix and a new book.
    Start Friday evening naps :)
    I did actually consider a nap but did a bit of housework instead. Everyone seems to be getting busier now so hopefully we stay gainfully employed!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Still deskside, brrrrrr its gotten bit colder so closed the auld window loike.

I did actually consider a nap but did a bit of housework instead. Everyone seems to be getting busier now so hopefully we stay gainfully employed!

Don't ever consider a nap.......just do it ;)

Still deskside, brrrrrr its gotten bit colder so closed the auld window loike.

We know, would you mind opening the curtains, for the cameras loike.😂

We know, would you mind opening the curtains, for the cameras loike.��

Sure

*moons camera *

:pac:

Sure

*moons camera *

On second thoughts leave them closed. 😛

On second thoughts leave them closed. ��

angry-tongue-sticking-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Me and my behind are off to bed.......sweet dreams all 😴 x

angry-tongue-sticking-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Me and my behind are off to bed.......sweet dreams all 😴 x
    Give an ould bird a little wiggle before you put it to bed.

• Advertisement

Give an ould bird a little wiggle before you put it to bed.

smiley-showing-bum.gif

😏

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just set up a Raspberry PI4, so far succeeded in playing Tetris and streaming the Young Offenders :)

Translator urgently needed please!!!

Bed is where I am as almost always... Listening to the wind. And to the cats crunching raw chicken bones. All is as usual. Being "organised" by this fella..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,270 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wow, great to see you back here Graces7, I was missing our Atlantic island weather reports :)

Raspberry PI is a series of microcomputers designed to teach kids to code, they are about the size of a box of cigarettes and cost around 40 Euro, then you add a keyboard, power supply and mouse, connect it to your TV and away you go.

Presently using it to do “recurrent training” online, so getting to relearn about cold weather, thunderstorms etc, (this is my Nespresso break)

Doing this training in a hotel room rather than a classroom has really increased my respect for people working from home. It is so easy to seek diversions, in my case, dumbbells curls and press-ups while I contemplate what to order for breakfast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Graces7, it's lovely to see you back here.

I am table side having scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast

Kind folk… Many thanks..slowed down now though

NB The weather reports go on my weblog

Did I read right that Seph HAS a cat of his own? WOW ! My SIX keep me busy.

Stuck to the couch with a coffee. We took a spin to the village for breakfast. No room in the inn. It's all bookings now but sure that's grand we'll know for again. The petrol station delivered the goods in the shape of a chicken fillet roll :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Stuck to the couch with a coffee. We took a spin to the village for breakfast. No room in the inn. It's all bookings now but sure that's grand we'll know for again. The petrol station delivered the goods in the shape of a chicken fillet roll :D

With the spicy fillets

927a6de99c0933819387e098c5262fe7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

welcome back graces7:)

I'm couchside, back in my folk's house :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Welcome back Graces :)

I’m in work, bored and wondering why I was brought in so early :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :) Great to see you back Grace :)

I’m somewhere in Tipp ;) actually heading into maxi zoo for seed for the birds :D Living the highlife :D

Love a good aul chicken fillet roll :D

It was amazing and it had cheese :D

Homeside after having a pint on the house and.............................................................................without needing to order food!!!!!!!!

Sure it's like 2019 all over again :D

Finishing up the last of my coursework which has to be in by Monday.

There's a hunt on nearby which always puts me in bad humour.

I bought a mael diffuser and it's misting out some lovely lemongrass scent and it's helping to keep me from being too stressed and too annoyed though.

Ready for sleep but wondering where my SIX cats are? Nary a one in here with me. They must think the weather is going to be good tonight. Surrounded by balls of yarn and half knitteds. Have a grand Saturday night.. that is me done for the day! Old age!

Stay safe; stay well!

• Advertisement

I'm getting ready to wrestle with, and swear at, the lawnmower.

I think some wine, a bath and an early night are in my not-too-distant future. I feel like I should be preparing to hibernate with the other sensible mammals.

Happy Saturday, wherers! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the bus, on my way back from afternoon tea in the Westbury hotel (very la de dah...) with a few friends to mark a girlfriend's 45th birthday. My friend was thrilled with the art piece I painted her as a present.

Traffic was a complete nightmare getting there - there was a major traffic accident in Phibsboro - the whole area is closed off and diversion galore. Avoid at all costs!!

I've spent 35 minutes in a queue for a manual car wash.
    Ah sure, what ekse would I be doing? :D

Couch side doing some reading

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

JupiterKid wrote: »
    On the bus, on my way back from afternoon tea in the Westbury hotel (very la de dah...) with a few friends to mark a girlfriend's 45th birthday. My friend was thrilled with the art piece I painted her as a present.

Traffic was a complete nightmare getting there - there was a major traffic accident in Phibsboro - the whole area is closed off and diversion galore.Avoid at all costs!!

A fatal accident, sadly.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/0829/1162061-dublin-crash/

• Advertisement

Border has been crossed :D but which border ;)

This is Seph :D

I'm a dope.
    I just clicked into a thread called 'General Sheep Thread' thinking it was about forum games..

What I got was the woolly variety.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm a dope.
    I just clicked into a thread called 'General Sheep Thread' thinking it was about forum games..

I've lost count of the amount of times I've done that :o

I'm a dope.

How baaaaaad?
    /I'll get my cat

How baaaaaad?
    /I'll get my cat

Miaow :P

Necro wrote: »
    I've lost count of the amount of times I've done that :o

:D

Kitchen side. Visitors on the way and they are bringing special herbs :p

Graces7 wrote: »
    Kind folk… Many thanks..slowed down now though

NB The weather reports go on my weblog

Did I read right that Seph HAS a cat of his own? WOW ! My SIX keep me busy.

I wish ☹️

Lying on my bed dying with a headache all day since I woke up ☹️ it's beginning to clear I think at last.

Ouch poor Seph *quietly sings kitty song*

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement