Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Boo-urns to friday

Give that woman some sugar to counteract that bitter view :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday Del and all! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pfft sugar...

It's Friday so I should be happy, but I'm in a strange sort of mood today :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    It's Friday so I should be happy, but I'm in a strange sort of mood today :confused:

Lot of change an stuff for you though..

• Advertisement

This is true, I thought I had adjusted to it by now though

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    This is true, I thought I had adjusted to it by now though

Personally i'm not good with adapting to change, the big bits are ok but the smaller daily variations take me a while.

Personally i'm not good with adapting to change, the big bits are ok but the smaller daily variations take me a while.

I've been missing my boyfriend quite a bit today as well so that's probably not helping

Oh yeah that sucks, will he be able to go over to you?

Eventually, but at the moment he's pretty busy

• Advertisement

Oh that's hard :(

I'm fine with that, like I get that he has stuff on that he can't just drop, just today I'm wishing he could come over as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Someone got a case of the love blues?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Someone got a case of the love blues?

Something like that, but no fear of me, I'll survive :p

You need animal videos Kitty ;)

Room for one at Heartbreak Hotel.... Damn it, I'm gonna listen to some Elvis now...

Witching hour approaches......

2 Minutes To Midnight.

And I don't mean the Iron Maiden song from 1984's Powerslave..

Oh cracking tune Lith

Oh cracking tune Lith

Well if there's any band who could do the end of the world, it's Iron Maiden, honourable mentions to Johnny Cash's The Man Comes Around & Metallica w/Fight Fire With Fire..

• Advertisement

Ahhhhh good music *sighs contentedly*

Ahhhhh good music *sighs contentedly*

Also this from Metallica, before the album was recorded.

Stonking!.

The guitar tone though, my goodness..

A great way to spend 6.45 minutes :)

A great way to spend 6.45 minutes :)

Procrastinating at it's finest... Speaking of procrastination

Hah oh i'm not going down the rabbit hole tonight :P

DRAT :pac:

:D Nearly fell down the web md rabbit hole a while ago so being cautious now

• Advertisement

I'm taking an extended break from an essay I've started...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement