Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oof nasty buzz, hope the pain has passed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Sunny Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Not when you have work it's not :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope the shift goes ok for you Jimmy

Tends to be quiet on a Sunday. I think there are a few people out today. I'm going to bring a book in to read incase it's quiet.

• Advertisement

The days can tend to drag if it is a quiet one.

what book are you reading?

It's a book about a retired NYPD cop and all his memories good and bad on the job. It's rather interesting.

Sounds good, plenty of material for stories.

Absolutely. I read one of his previous books before so he has loads of material. Have to get a few things done before the start of my shift, not enough hours in the day.

Absolutely. I read one of his previous books before so he has loads of material. Have to get a few things done before the start of my shift, not enough hours in the day.

Never do today, what you can do tomorrow.

• Advertisement

May take your advice on that :D.

May take your advice on that :D.

If the boss asks, tell them it was Gremlinertia from Boards told you that theory.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If the boss asks, tell them it was Gremlinertia from Boards told you that theory.

Grem and handle anything. Grem for President! :cool:

• Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Happy Friday morning, folks. :P

• Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, IO:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Friday guys.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Storm watching time :eek:

I'll be watching from work this evening :D.

I'll be watching from work this evening :D.

Same, there's a few worrisome sounds here but mostly intact so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Oh Grem, mind yourself! I hear it’s very wild up your way :eek:

We've had a bit of snow. Thankfully it is not sticking. It's miserable outside.

It's been loud and stuff. Lots of flooding, trees down and power cuts..

The storm seemed to by pass me tonight. Haven't had any rain either.

Gusts remained plus a few very heavy downpours, hailstones at one point. But all calmer now.

Happy Sunny Day. Out west ours has sprinkles between blue and clouds.

Just awake again. Sunny spots here too.

Yeah I am the same. Nice to see the sun out for a change :).

Got dribbles again, but all blue now 8 times zones west of Eire.

• Advertisement

Ah here's Swannie, just in time to tease me about taco tuesday :P

Advertisement