Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I was off for a month and a half actually with congestive heart failure and recovery

Sorry to hear that. At least you are on the mend and are looking forward to going back to work.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sorry to hear that. At least you are on the mend and are looking forward to going back to work.

To be honest, I brought it on meself. I was a smoker, who loved greasy, salty convenience foods. I am now a non-smoker who watches his sodium intake like a religion and avoids unhealthy foods.

To be honest, I brought it on meself. I was a smoker, who loved greasy, salty convenience foods. I am now a non-smoker who watches his sodium intake like a religion and avoids unhealthy foods.

I don't smoke but love my junk food.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I miss pizza the most.

I miss pizza the most.

I hear ya. At the moment pizza is my enemy. I'm trying to cut back, but it's hard. I'll get there though.

Back in again tonight. Get to go home a little earlier. Looking forward to jumping into bed and getting a decent rest.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I don't smoke but love my junk food.
    Agree twice. Especially tacos.
    I miss pizza the most.
    Swannie has only 2 to 3 a month, but would miss it if diet demanded, too.

I've put on so much weight over the last year because of how bad my diet is. One of my goals for this year is to consume less junk food and alcohol.

• Moderators Posts: 51,733 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Minty

Happy Friday Noccers

Happy Friday, superTed;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

FOF :mad:

FOF :mad:
    yay!

Team Fond-Of-Friday!!!! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Happy Friday folks.

happy Friday, Slippin:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gway with the Friday cheer. It's jaysis miserable. Grumble snarl.

I'm off this Friday and Saturday, that's why I am so cheerful :D

I'm off tomorrow I just never liked Friday, I'm contrary to say the least :o

In all my years here, I never knew that.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    In all my years here, I never knew that.

I was heavily tempted to use THAT Nic Cage meme, ya know the one.... But I thought better of it....

Ah lads, i'm just giving Jimmy the crash course :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

And who better to assist you, than Ted and some contribution from myself :pac:

Mmm-hmm, be careful with that artistic licence of yours :P

I'll do my best, but not making any promises.......

Mmm-hmm, be careful with that artistic licence of yours :P

Don't be tarring us all with the same brush

But we're all blank canvasses here...

Seeing as we're on a painter trend by the look of it :pac:

Nobody is going to frame me for dragging the thread in this direction.

I am feeling off-colour :P

What a whitewash

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I am feeling off-colour :P
    What a whitewash

Swannie grabs paint roller.

Evening Swannie :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Nothing better to do than be up at 3am with a frigging toothache.

Hope all nocs are good!

Advertisement