Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

• 19-08-2019 11:36pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Few weeks to go but a new thread for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team.

The Web App goes live on Sept 18th for those on FUT Fifa 19 previously.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Enjoying the little fifa break at the moment but also looking forward to building a new team again in fifa 20.
    In fifa19 I had a predominately prem team until icons took over but with hazard leaving the prem and so many stars going to la liga (probably Neymar too by the time the game is out) I might go for a la liga side this year.
    I found prem easier to do because of the potm sbc’s (hazard potm and auba potm stayed in my team until I got hazard tots and R9) but rumor on Reddit is the la liga potm will also be added this year (it was supposed to happen last year but didn’t)

I also aim to buy R9 this year rather than waiting for his sbc, setting myself a target of December to get him by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Can't be bothered again this year at the moment, nearly cancelled my pre order earlier tonight. The thought of starting all over again is one of indifference.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm actually more excited than I usually am at this stage.

I regret losing Gullet and Ronaldo, but I'm excited to start team building again, and excited to start weekend league from week one (took me a few weeks to get into it last time, and months to get beyond 11 wins).

Going to avoid the all icon team this time though. Might focus more on a German league team, cause they got some really awesome POTMs last year that were significantly cheaper than their PL alternatives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Guffy

Swore I wouldn't get sucked back into this again....

Anyway...

How does the first POTM get selected. Early days I know but i reco9n Pukki has to be nailed on, right? Surely be to early to give one to Salah or Sterling?

Yeah, Pukki looks locked in, and I’d say that suits them.

Last year, Lucas was the first and he was only bout 30k. A nice starter POtM that doesn’t get locked off from 90% of the user base because no one has coins that quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I reckon Sterling will get it.

Although Pukki would be great for starter teams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Haven't paid any attention to FUT in a few years but pre-ordered FIFA20 at the weekend and I'm considering giving it a go again. Is it possible to make a half-decentish side without spending real money on coins/packs or has the grind become unbearable?

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Haven't paid any attention to FUT in a few years but pre-ordered FIFA20 at the weekend and I'm considering giving it a go again. Is it possible to make a half-decentish side without spending real money on coins/packs or has the grind become unbearable?

With 19, its never been easier to earn coins. Thanks to the constant promos and SBCs, trading was quite simple, AND players tended to be cheaper than other years (more packs open, more players, thus cheaper prices). And because you get so many rewards (coins and packs) for every play more, it was simple enough to amass huge quantity of coins quite quickly.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    With 19, its never been easier to earn coins. Thanks to the constant promos and SBCs, trading was quite simple, AND players tended to be cheaper than other years (more packs open, more players, thus cheaper prices). And because you get so many rewards (coins and packs) for every play more, it was simple enough to amass huge quantity of coins quite quickly.

Any tips to look into for getting a good balance early.

Thanks. The last time I took it seriously, any coins from matches basically went mostly on fitness cards and the like. To make any sort of inroads into being able to afford good players you had to sink a lot of time into trading, first by flipping bronze cards (shout out to Ikechi Anya et al.) and then to silver etc etc. The people making loads of coins had multiple accounts going and were spending real money on it.

• Advertisement

Thanks. The last time I took it seriously, any coins from matches basically went mostly on fitness cards and the like. To make any sort of inroads into being able to afford good players you had to sink a lot of time into trading, first by flipping bronze cards (shout out to Ikechi Anya et al.) and then to silver etc etc. The people making loads of coins had multiple accounts going and were spending real money on it.

I can't remember the last time I had to actually buy a fitness card. I think I finished the game with 100 squad fitness cards and 500 individual ones, even though I apply them liberally.

You get prizes for so many different things. If you play standard division, even at a poor level, you're probably going to earn a few packs each week. Play single player, get a few more. Play weekend league, get a whole lot more, AND some free IFs each week.

I'd also say that the threads on here are usually pretty good for investment tips and stuff. Some posters post really good tips ahead of special events, and if a coin making opportunity comes up, its usually shared. There's still people who believe you need to spend real money to get the best level players. You don't. It helps, sure, and gets you them quicker. But you can absolutely trade or play your way up to some great cards.
    Guffy wrote: »
    Any tips to look into for getting a good balance early.

Going to get different people saying different things. But I'll give you my roadmap anyway.

Usually, I spend about 20-50 on packs staring off, and I have EA Access so get the week early access.

Any card of value I pack, I transfer list for coins. Plan for this year is to focus on player trading, just pumping every coin I make into players who I can buy in bulk and re-list en masse to trick lazy buyers. Obviously don't know who those players are yet, but probably whoever the cheapest golds are for United and Pool, cheapest strikers for the PL, cheapest players with high pace, etc.

(last year, as an example, Giroud was a brilliant trading opportunity; reading back early posts in the Fifa 19 thread, I was grabbing him for 2200 coins and selling a few a day for 4500-ish).

Not going to even worry bout building an amazing team for a few weeks either. You can usually build a Portuguese League team for next to nothing, despite the fact their stats are roughly the same as a lot of PL players. Try and get into weekend league as fast possible, and then pump rewards from that into player trading too. The weekend league is daunting, but even grinding out a few wins each weekend nets you prizes and IFs.

I think a lot of people focus on trying to get big names super quickly, but they are always super expensive in the first few weeks and then drop like stones. If you don't care about big names, you can really put together great teams from Portugal, Saudi Arabia, China and the likes.

There's usually some dirt cheap coin boosts in the EA Catalogue each year too, and some loan players. You access that by pressing (I think) the right stick in on the main menu. Typically you can get about 50k through those boosts, with (for example) 1000 coins earned extra per match over 50 games.

I can't remember the last time I had to actually buy a fitness card. I think I finished the game with 100 squad fitness cards and 500 individual ones, even though I apply them liberally.

You get prizes for so many different things. If you play standard division, even at a poor level, you're probably going to earn a few packs each week. Play single player, get a few more. Play weekend league, get a whole lot more, AND some free IFs each week.

I'd also say that the threads on here are usually pretty good for investment tips and stuff. Some posters post really good tips ahead of special events, and if a coin making opportunity comes up, its usually shared. There's still people who believe you need to spend real money to get the best level players. You don't. It helps, sure, and gets you them quicker. But you can absolutely trade or play your way up to some great cards.

Going to get different people saying different things. But I'll give you my roadmap anyway.

Usually, I spend about 20-50 on packs staring off, and I have EA Access so get the week early access.

Any card of value I pack, I transfer list for coins. Plan for this year is to focus on player trading, just pumping every coin I make into players who I can buy in bulk and re-list en masse to trick lazy buyers. Obviously don't know who those players are yet, but probably whoever the cheapest golds are for United and Pool, cheapest strikers for the PL, cheapest players with high pace, etc.

(last year, as an example, Giroud was a brilliant trading opportunity; reading back early posts in the Fifa 19 thread, I was grabbing him for 2200 coins and selling a few a day for 4500-ish).

Not going to even worry bout building an amazing team for a few weeks either. You can usually build a Portuguese League team for next to nothing, despite the fact their stats are roughly the same as a lot of PL players. Try and get into weekend league as fast possible, and then pump rewards from that into player trading too. The weekend league is daunting, but even grinding out a few wins each weekend nets you prizes and IFs.

I think a lot of people focus on trying to get big names super quickly, but they are always super expensive in the first few weeks and then drop like stones. If you don't care about big names, you can really put together great teams from Portugal, Saudi Arabia, China and the likes.

There's usually some dirt cheap coin boosts in the EA Catalogue each year too, and some loan players. You access that by pressing (I think) the right stick in on the main menu. Typically you can get about 50k through those boosts, with (for example) 1000 coins earned extra per match over 50 games.

Oh really? Free in-form players were not a thing when I played last.

I didn't realise about EA Access subs get early access either. I presume the strategy for that is to open as many packs as possible before the actual release of the game and list everything to accumulate some coins?

Oh really? Free in-form players were not a thing when I played last.

I didn't realise about EA Access subs get early access either. I presume the strategy for that is to open as many packs as possible before the actual release of the game and list everything to accumulate some coins?

I say "free". I'm not sure when it was you played last, but there's a weekly competition called the "Weekend League". You play during the week to pick up qualifier points, redeem them and then you play 30 games over Friday - Sunday. Depending on how many you win, you get various tiers of prizes.

Win 6, and you get (as an example)...

�� 10.000 coins
    �� 1 x Premium Gold Players Pack
    �� 2 x Jumbo Premium Gold Packs
    �� 1 x Player Pick Special Item (2 84- rated items to pick one)
    1,000 FUT Champions Points

Win 11, you get....

11 to 13 wins out of 30 playable matches

�� 20.000 coins
    �� 1 x Jumbo Premium Gold Players Pack
    �� 1 x Mega Pack
    �� 1 x Player Pick Special Item (3 items to pick one)
    2,000 FUT Champions Points

6 was minimum to get the "free" IF, and he'd be limited to 84 as a max rank. But it obviously gives your squad a boost to be able to get weekly chances at improving your squad.

Hit 11, and you get an IF that doesn't have a cap, and get lucky with that and you're flying.

Hit 14 wins, and you get TWO IFs.

(All the "free" IFs though are untradeable, so you don't get the chance to trade them away for coins though. But the point is you can get a chance at some super cards that way. I usually hit between 11-14 wins, and got some great cards that were worth a few hundred thousand).

Here's an example of what prizes can be for the various tiers.

https://www.fifauteam.com/fut-champions-rewards-fifa-19/#1

(EDIT: I also didn't include details of how you can earn prizes during the week playing "Division Rivals" mode, which is basically a fancy name for just normal season games. Each week, depending on how you do, you get prizes. Another link to an example of what you might get...

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/09-05-2019-fifa-19-ultimate-team-guide-fut-19-tips-to-build-the-best-fifa-ultimate-team-with-the-best-fut-19-players/fifa-19-division-rivals

It's really, really, REALLY hard to go before Division Five, and games played in Weekend League ALSO gives points for Division Rivals too. So even the worst players should be picking up rewards in the form of 30k coins OR 3 tradeable packs OR 5-6 untradeable packs too. This is what I mean by how easy it is to generate coins though. Even vaguely average players should be able to grind out a minimum of 50-70k a week just playing the game....)

======

EA Access usually gives you 10 hours of the game to be played at your leisure for the week before full release. Typically, I'd go in and pay for some Fifa points, sell the cards as outlined above and then enjoy access to the web app to trade until the game launches fully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Jesus, 10,000 coins for 6 wins is nice. Didn't realise that was the case now that there is "just" 30 games.

I only played FUT for 6 weeks last year (still burnt out from playing 40 games in the WL many, many weekends in a previous year). The last year I played, you needed 18 wins for anything decent. I was finishing Gold 1 or Elite 3 most weekends, but all the games were too stressful.

Looking forward to launching back into FUT 20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭djan

Could someone explain how does it work to get earlier access to the web app and then game a week earlier? Do you need to pre-order it somehow? But then how does the app know you have purchased it?

Sorry for the pleb question but this would make the game a lot easier having a bit of a head start.

I say "free". I'm not sure when it was you played last, but there's a weekly competition called the "Weekend League". You play during the week to pick up qualifier points, redeem them and then you play 30 games over Friday - Sunday. Depending on how many you win, you get various tiers of prizes.

Win 6, and you get (as an example)...

�� 10.000 coins
    �� 1 x Premium Gold Players Pack
    �� 2 x Jumbo Premium Gold Packs
    �� 1 x Player Pick Special Item (2 84- rated items to pick one)
    1,000 FUT Champions Points

Win 11, you get....

11 to 13 wins out of 30 playable matches

�� 20.000 coins
    �� 1 x Jumbo Premium Gold Players Pack
    �� 1 x Mega Pack
    �� 1 x Player Pick Special Item (3 items to pick one)
    2,000 FUT Champions Points

6 was minimum to get the "free" IF, and he'd be limited to 84 as a max rank. But it obviously gives your squad a boost to be able to get weekly chances at improving your squad.

Hit 11, and you get an IF that doesn't have a cap, and get lucky with that and you're flying.

Hit 14 wins, and you get TWO IFs.

(All the "free" IFs though are untradeable, so you don't get the chance to trade them away for coins though. But the point is you can get a chance at some super cards that way. I usually hit between 11-14 wins, and got some great cards that were worth a few hundred thousand).

Here's an example of what prizes can be for the various tiers.

https://www.fifauteam.com/fut-champions-rewards-fifa-19/#1

(EDIT: I also didn't include details of how you can earn prizes during the week playing "Division Rivals" mode, which is basically a fancy name for just normal season games. Each week, depending on how you do, you get prizes. Another link to an example of what you might get...

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/09-05-2019-fifa-19-ultimate-team-guide-fut-19-tips-to-build-the-best-fifa-ultimate-team-with-the-best-fut-19-players/fifa-19-division-rivals

It's really, really, REALLY hard to go before Division Five, and games played in Weekend League ALSO gives points for Division Rivals too. So even the worst players should be picking up rewards in the form of 30k coins OR 3 tradeable packs OR 5-6 untradeable packs too. This is what I mean by how easy it is to generate coins though. Even vaguely average players should be able to grind out a minimum of 50-70k a week just playing the game....)

======

EA Access usually gives you 10 hours of the game to be played at your leisure for the week before full release. Typically, I'd go in and pay for some Fifa points, sell the cards as outlined above and then enjoy access to the web app to trade until the game launches fully.

Thanks for the lengthy reply. I looked it up last night actually and it was 2014 the last time I took it seriously which is longer than I thought :o

Weekend League did not exist then no, but 30 games in a weekend!? Do you have to complete all 30 to get your prize or could you hit six wins and stop because I don't see myself committing that much to the grind.

Will keep the 10 hours thing in mind and see what happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭djan

Thanks for the lengthy reply. I looked it up last night actually and it was 2014 the last time I took it seriously which is longer than I thought :o

Will keep the 10 hours thing in mind and see what happens.

Weekend League did not exist then no, but 30 games in a weekend!? Do you have to complete all 30 to get your prize or could you hit six wins and stop because I don't see myself committing that much to the grind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,898 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Stayed away from 19 so I might be back for this edition, glad to hear WL has already come down from 40 games to 30, that's something at least.

Can do as many or as little as you like.

The nature of it (with prizes) means it can be quite competitive though.

11 wins nets you enough points to qualify automatically for the next weekend too, though. Otherwise, you'll need to build up points during the week to play (which, admittedly, is not hard).

Also used to be that prizes were monthly, based on playing each week, so if you missed a week, you were punished. Now, its week to week, so if you miss a week, there's really no punishment at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

djan wrote: »
    Could someone explain how does it work to get earlier access to the web app and then game a week earlier? Do you need to pre-order it somehow? But then how does the app know you have purchased it?

Sorry for the pleb question but this would make the game a lot easier having a bit of a head start.

if you pre-order the ultimate edition or have ea access you get it a week early and then also get access to the app.
    The app only checks that you have a fut team set up so obviously you need to have created your team in fifa 20.

• Advertisement

Game is available for download now on Xbox. Obviously can’t play for a few weeks yet, but still will help if people have slow internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Have it preordered and can't wait..

Dont know why because I can't even bring myself to turn on fifa 19.

My plan is to spend maybe 40 on packs at the start and try to turn as many coins as possible.

Currently thinking of going a French league team as it will be cheap but might go Portuguese league as suggested by someone above...

That'll all change if I get a have decent one to watch player in my welcome pack though

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

is this the first year you get the game a week early if you pre order the ultimate edition on PS4, I hate paying for the ultimate version but a week early is quite a big deal when getting started

Good few pictures doing the rounds.

Some of the OTW cards
    https://i.redd.it/n5ghvs9eizk31.png

PSG Players
    https://i.redd.it/osm60tn0rzk31.jpg

94 Zidane
    https://i.redd.it/9tb7jyumpyk31.png44

Three stages of Kaka
    https://i.redd.it/wj2g8oy3fzk31.jpg

Why do I want that haller card ha

Looking at the OTW cards there's a fair bit a crap there....

Newcastle striker will never get an if the way they play!

That hazard card though jesus could be 94 95 in no time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Why do I want that haller card ha

Looking at the OTW cards there's a fair bit a crap there....

Newcastle striker will never get an if the way they play!

That hazard card though jesus could be 94 95 in no time

Joelington hasn't been bad for Newcastle actually.
    Reckon he'll get 2-3 IFs during the year.
    His first one would bring him to 82 rating so could be a good investment.

HVe they said when the pre-order OTW cards will be distributed?

Iirc, the OTW promo usually isn’t immediately but if it was, it would probably shape whatever team I start with.

Iirc, the OTW promo usually isn’t immediately but if it was, it would probably shape whatever team I start with.

OTW promo should be the first Friday of full release of the game.
    That’s when it was last year anyway, those of us with ultimate edition can start playing on the Tuesday and then game out in full on the Friday with otw at 6pm.

Is it to late to get on this, ultimate edition only?

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    Is it to late to get on this, ultimate edition only?

Yeah you had to preorder by August 5th to get the otw card

Any1 any idea when we're gonna see sites to update their data bases for fifa 20? Wanna start making a team but the amount of special cards and players that have left clubs keeps catching me out... Espicsly when trying to make a team in a lesser known league

Even when I have my team I'm sure packed players and the OTW card might throw me into the unknown

I think Futbin have been starting to add players. Though only saw the Icons so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah you had to preorder by August 5th to get the otw card

can you still get early access if you order it today

seamie78 wrote: »
    can you still get early access if you order it today

Yeah you can and you can get ea access too.
    That gives you 10 hours gameplay a few days earlier than the early access from ultimate edition plus if you get ea access for 1 month before preordering the game online it saves you 10% on ultimate edition so def worth it.

Demo is due out today, the top 100 ratings were out yesterday (I know most were leaked beforehand anyway)

Son is going to be very costly!!! Having not played fifa 19 for about a month now I’m looking forward to getting back into fifa 20.
    Def going to keep it a bit more casual this year, I got better at that in second half of season last year, up until December last year I think I only missed 1, maybe 2 weekend leagues.
    After Christmas then I only played 2 out of 3 or 1 out of 2 on most occasions and found it less of a chore.
    (Also, another contributor is, I didn’t get 1 usable red pick all season up until zlatan in TOTS)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Said to myself I wouldn't get Fifa 20 but as it's getting closer I'm starting to crack, will probably cave in in the next week or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

It comes out just a few days before I get paid, so I’ll more than likely crack. Looking forward to building my Liverpool team!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Said to myself I wouldn't get Fifa 20 but as it's getting closer I'm starting to crack, will probably cave in in the next week or so.

Same as, just like last year, the trial will be great, and i'll say this is not bad, seemed to have fixed the bugs, and will probably get it on the basis of that, then the main game starts and its trash and im cursing at it and myself again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Same as, just like last year, the trial will be great, and i'll say this is not bad, seemed to have fixed the bugs, and will probably get it on the basis of that, then the main game starts and its trash and im cursing at it and myself again :)

Gonna try play a lot more pro clubs this year, felt like last year all I done was play UT and ended up getting sick of that after a few months.

Pukki wins POTM.

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1172449844817874944?s=21

Hoping the card is 30-40k, like Lucas last year.

• Advertisement

Also, details about the web app.

September 13, 2019 – FUT 19 Web App goes offline.
    September 18, 2019 GMT – FUT 20 Web App comes online. If you’re a returning FUT 19 player with an account in good standing, this is when you can start using the Transfer Market.

September 19, 2019 GMT – FUT 20 Companion App launches.

Early access to the Web and Companion Transfer Market ends at 11:59 p.m. GMT on October 10. After that, you’ll need to log in to FUT 20* on your PC, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One at least once to continue using both apps.

You must have created a FUT Club in FIFA 19 and logged in to FUT 19 on your platform before August 1, 2019, to be eligible for early access to the FUT 20 Web and Companion apps.

Pukki wins POTM.

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1172449844817874944?s=21

Hoping the card is 30-40k, like Lucas last year.

Yeah I think you’ve nailed it there on the price, it should be around 30k ish. Very nice starter card.

Getting very tempted to go bundesliga this year, sancho should win potm so depending on how much that costs I might veer off that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

I totally abandoned FUT 19 after a few months. Played a load of Seasons mode instead. Much more enjoyable tbh. More playing the actual game, less messing about with trading and cards, fewer totally unbalanced matches. Don't think I'll ever go back to FUT tbh.

lads im making the switch from PS4 to Xbox1 for fifa this year, had 19 on the PS4.

will i run into any difficulties do yous think in regards to logging into the web app and that?

if i log in and trade will that be tied to my PS4 so when i log into the game on the xbox ill need to start again or is it linked to an EA account?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Getting very tempted to go bundesliga this year, sancho should win potm so depending on how much that costs I might veer off that way.

I'm very tempted to do the same. I regretted not doing some of their POTMs last year, and there's plenty of opportunity there for hybrids (especially if Sancho wins).

I'm also going to avoid doing too many Icons this year too. I felt I never got value out of Best, for instance, and probably could have lived without Keane and Petit.

Gulliet and r9 will be done asap though :P

I'm very tempted to do the same. I regretted not doing some of their POTMs last year, and there's plenty of opportunity there for hybrids (especially if Sancho wins).

I'm also going to avoid doing too many Icons this year too. I felt I never got value out of Best, for instance, and probably could have lived without Keane and Petit.

Gulliet and r9 will be done asap though :P

Yeah I’m going to treat icons differently too this year. I did some just to stockpile for the bigger icon sbc’s but by the time R9 and gullit were released it would’ve been much cheaper to just buy some baby icons.
    I have to try zidane out this year too.

I actually got a lot of games from keane and best only left my team when I got toty mbappe around April.

I'd love to give pirlo and Drogba a go.

Even though he always scored against arsenal Drogba was a total animal and would suit my play style totally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Same with me lads. Bundesliga to start, looks like it has some quality cards this year. I’ll eventually work my way towards a Liverpool legends squad, but Bundesliga to start off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,898 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've been tempted back after taking 19 off, can't say no with 3 new Liverpool Icons being added :p

Bought EA Access for the month to get the 10 hours pre-launch gameplay, absolutely no reason not to considering paying €4 for EA Access also gives you a 10% discount on all EA games so I'm actually saving €6 by doing this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Gave up on 19 when the prime icon moments were released although that was due to me getting sick of it since I played all of 18 and went straight into 19.

Looking forward to 20 now after the break. Want to end up with Dalglish and Rush up top with the highest rated Firmino card behind them with prime Barnes and Gerrard in the midfield. I'll probably only have enough coins to get Firmino though :pac:

Was looking at the squad builder on futbin and came up with this as my starter squad:

fifa.jpg

Would like to get that although wouldn't be suprised if some of ben yedder, fekir, Sissoko or Gomez end up overpriced meta cards like Bakayoko in 18.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement