10-10-2011, 16:14   #16
Banned

electronic cigarettes

just bought one of a friend of mine. These things are great havn't had a fag in 5 days yippee
(4) thanks from:
Advertisement
10-10-2011, 20:07   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingback05 View Post
just bought one of a friend of mine. These things are great havn't had a fag in 5 days yippee
Congrats, and welcome to Boards.
Thanks from:
11-10-2011, 19:18   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewso View Post
Flavour Art - (well know flavour suppliers)
Anyone order from this shower before?

They say it takes 3 days to deliver in Europe and 5 to the rest of the world on their site and I am waiting 14 days (ten working days) and no sign. No response from e-mail sent querying the order either.
12-10-2011, 00:27   #19
Gryzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe View Post

They say it takes 3 days to deliver in Europe and 5 to the rest of the world on their site and I am waiting 14 days (ten working days) and no sign. No response from e-mail sent querying the order either.
Yeah, delivery is pretty slow alright, it'll get to you... flavours are worth the wait though

You can get flavour art stuff from liberty flights in UK...
Thanks from:
14-10-2011, 19:47   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe View Post

Just to follow up on this: They responded to my e-mail (sent on the 10th) on the 12th with this response

Quote:
Hello,
usually it's 5/7 business days the preparation time, sorry for the delay , we will ship your order tomorrow.
tks, regards
paola
The order arrived this morning (the 14th) and everything is in order and packed up nicely. Flavours are all top quality and very impressive as replicas of the real natural flavours they are imitating. Best I've come across yet.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
16-10-2011, 12:16   #21
mrplop

5 to 7 days to put some little bottles in to a jiffy bag?
The flavours may be good but I'm going to avoid them like the plague.
19-10-2011, 11:24   #22

Hi,
I have been trying to get my 77yr old father to stop smoking for years, but is very stubborn and have tried everything, a friend suggested the e-cig etc and they checked the nicoret one plus the real cheap ones you find in the supermarket stalls etc, and tried them all out then they came across Best E-Cig who are based in Dublin (happy days) and they highly recommended them for the service and quality of the e-cig, I ordered it after the advice from my friend saying it was the best around, I received it 2 days later, and then showed it to my dad.
For a man who has been smoking 63years who is stubborn and doesnt like change, well I thought it would take him a while to get used to it (he smokes about 15-20 a day - B&H) I told him to cut one of his usual ones out ie after dinner and use the e-cig, well to cut a long story short its been nearly 3 weeks and he is down to 3-4 normal cigarettes now and just uses the e-cig, im so impressed and proud of him, yes he is still getting nicotine but not the other chemicals that are in cigarettes.
I cannot recommend Best E-Cig high enough, for the service, quality and price.
Im delighted, I now know what ill getting my family etc for Christmas and birthdays

Thank you
(2) thanks from:
25-10-2011, 13:41   #23
tommy2bad

Quote:
These need to be available in shops.
Yep but our pharmaceutical union decided that they should be removed.
Tescos dose them in the UK, I wonder if they do them here, I know it a cig lookalike but it would be a start.
Its amazing that ecigs work, I couldn't believe it myself.
25-10-2011, 14:40   #24
derra

Send a message via MSN to derra
Quote:
I got it from a company called foxycig based in ennis and they were great. i found them thro an add in done deal and they did next day delivery.
Great to see another place to buy from but doubt i be buying juice from there at those prices !
Advertisement
25-10-2011, 16:35   #25
BeetleDeuce

Quote:
I know some shops in dublin stock the e-cigs but don't anyone in the West of Ireland. I will send an email to the guys i got my 510 off to see if they stock any shops.

Does anyone have a list of the shops in ireland where you can get e-cigs
The first page of this thread lists the Irish websites and usually they deliver next day. I don't know of any shops ( bricks and mortar) that sell them. I know the chemists withdrew them but they would be bound by certain rules of sale being tied to medicine etc...
I remember seeing somewhere that Londis stores was, is, will be stocking them.
Anyway, good question...Anyone know of retail outlets selling the ecig?
25-10-2011, 17:06   #26
BeetleDeuce

Chinese v European Liquid

Quote:
Before i put in my order I looked at a lot of sites and the prices for the normal chinese juice seemed to be the same nearly everywhere.The juice i got from foxycig was their premium e-liquid which is made in the UK so to be honest when i am starting i wanted to use the stuff that is manufactured in europe (no offence to the chinese lads).i paid abut €22 for a 30ml bottle. The uk sites like totally wicked seem to charge roughly the same for their uk stuff and i also saw some american juice at around the same price range.

PS they also threw in a sample of stuff called tobacco ice for free so i think i did ok. i haven't tried it yet
PG is PG and VG is VG and nicotine is nicotine. Don't be fooled onto paying over the odds because it says "European" and "Premium". That's just razzle dazzle talk to up the price. Does the Premium have some secret ingredient that the Chinese don't know about? I don't think so. Remember, the Chinese are not the Chinese of old...they are the new boys on the block and the original of the species...Indeed, If it wasn't for Mr.Hon Lik we might not even be having this conversation. I've used Chinese e-liquid ( I wont mention supplier)
for long enough to know that they are as good, if not better than the overpriced Premium liquids...The Chinese liquid is not cheap and the reason it may be all the same price is because it's competitive...
25-10-2011, 17:37   #27
Banned

chinese v's european

I take your point and as I am new to this i will learn as i go along. It is a personal decision to go for juice made in UK and the stuff I got I am very happy with. will i try the chinese juice ? Yes probably. I just have a comfort factor using juice manufactured in the west and the amount of money I am saving being off the cigs easily makes up for the extra i pay for my juice.
26-10-2011, 08:37   #28
Shazanne

What flavour are you using Wingback?
26-10-2011, 09:30   #29
Banned

Started on the premium regular tobacco as i am new to the electronic cigs but the guys i bought from threw in a 10ml of tobacco ice free when i got the kit and i only tried it last night. Very nice. Seems to be a mix of tobacco flavour and menthol. gives a great throat hit and a nice aftertaste
Thanks from:
26-10-2011, 11:06   #30
Photo-Sniper

Can someone recommend a starter package for someone who is moving to electronic cigarettes off of E-Cig? The Flavors etc because I dont know where to start.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion