Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,484 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

https://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2020/1217/1185094-mask-bus-eireann/

Why do these muppets always think that shouting "GDPR" will exonerate their bolloxology?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

https://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2020/1217/1185094-mask-bus-eireann/

Why do these muppets always think that shouting "GDPR" will exonerate their bolloxology?

I hate their God Dam Perpetual Rants!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,021 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Reading between the lines it seems there was a good bit more to that offence than the headline charge.

There is no future for Boards as long as it stays on the complete toss that is the Vanilla "platform", we've given those Canadian twats far more chances than they deserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Reading between the lines it seems there was a good bit more to that offence than the headline charge.

He was accompanied by “human rights activist “ John Waters I’m told the beak asked for his medical cert but allegedly the GP had refused to give one

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

eldamo wrote: »
    will we have a whip around for his go fund me
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/patriots-hub?sharetype=teams&member=5637996&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&pc_code=tw_co_dashboard_a&rcid=0f3720ce8cee4c4ab6fddd3fca15ebe8

found this through his twitter, some opinions of him mentioned on there.
    x amount of convictions.

well, x+1 now

"The Irish Patriot Movement is now an unstoppable force"
    says the man with 2% of his fundraising target after it being live for three months

Unstoppable indeed :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,994 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Poor Anna Kavanagh missed reporting and commenting on this one, which clearly slipped through her net. Lord knows why :pac:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/man-freed-after-purging-contempt-over-controversial-roscommon-farm-1.4445287

New year, same idiots.

Very funny how fast these idiots fold. Fair play that Garda, very professional

https://twitter.com/Jim_Sheridan/status/1348398878333218819

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

I see a man is up in court in Wexford for refusing to wear a mask in a supermarket, and also refusing to give his name to Gardaí.
    What odds he has some link to freemanery?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

I was walking through the grounds of a local hotel yesterday, they have self catering units out the back.
    On the balcony of one of these self catering units was a hand written sign. I forget the exact wording, but it was along the lines of you have turned off the gas water and electricity. Thanks to all involved in this harrassment merry Xmas.

I did a bit of a websearch when I got home, but could find nothing related to that hotel and an attempted eviction.

I was wondering if I was being cynical thinking they may come up here, at the very least they appear to be someone who has refused to engage through the correct avenues.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,683 ✭✭✭jd

I see a man is up in court in Wexford for refusing to wear a mask in a supermarket, and also refusing to give his name to Gardaí.
    What odds he has some link to freemanery?

Chris Cussens

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0111/1188948-supermarket-mask-case/

Garda Geoff Scally told the court that Mr Cussens was arrested yesterday morning and in reply to the first charge he replied "I'm a private man", to the second charge he replied "Ní seasann fuath".

He has previous

https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/gorey-guardian/20140624/283442074553570
    The defendant had a long list of questions with him in court and began his cross-examination of Garda O’Keeffe by asking: ‘Are you aware that you are below the constitution of this island?’

Integrity Ireland Supporter
    https://www.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL/posts/wexford-circuit-criminal-court-tomorrow-1030am-i-i-supporter-chris-cussen-has-lo/567709746709345/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭whippet

If you wondered what the money that Ben is looking for goes towards

https://makechangehappen.ie/ministerdonnelly.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0mbRNX3X8AQ4Qx9EVkrpQ1w4iWVa0g2GOmJt5TyPJgZgOOPUQGvxS0z44

It’s for writing letters like this .... it’s amazing how he is an expert on absolutely everything

• Registered Users Posts: 17,880 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

whippet wrote: »
    If you wondered what the money that Ben is looking for goes towards

https://makechangehappen.ie/ministerdonnelly.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0mbRNX3X8AQ4Qx9EVkrpQ1w4iWVa0g2GOmJt5TyPJgZgOOPUQGvxS0z44

It’s for writing letters like this .... it’s amazing how he is an expert on absolutely everything
    As several countries use Hydroxychloroquine both as a preventive measure for the vulnerable and for the treatment of Covid-19, why does your department not appear to be
    authorising Doctors to prescribe it when it could save lives?
    Oh God :rolleyes:

Facebook is the biggest public mental health issue of the current period.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Poor Vin, always the bridesmaid, never the bride in these things. He's only the co-sec in the new grift and Ben hasn't given him any shares.

In fairness Vin isn’t as box office as Ben - He always seems to revert back to Ben’s expertise on everything.

I am still trying to figure out the business model - a platform for providing uncensored stuff .... just a brain dump for all sorts of conspiracy?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

whippet wrote: »
    In fairness Vin isn’t as box office as Ben - He always seems to revert back to Ben’s expertise on everything.

I am still trying to figure out the business model - a platform for providing uncensored stuff .... just a brain dump for all sorts of conspiracy?
    Maybe Ben wants to explore the use of the company's separate legal personality for....Ben Stuff.

Speaking of the spoofer, there's a judgment published today dealing with Ben The Landlord of 131 Slaney Road, which has previously been mentioned on this thread, most recently here.

Ben started off with an attempt at the failed Gerry Beades "AIB Comma" argument, which was previously the subject matter of one of his bizarre video rants. Let's see what Sanfey J had to say about that particular point:
    38. The first named defendant then goes on to refer to an issue which has not been pleaded, and in respect of which he tendered no evidence, although Mr. Maher was cross-examined in relation to it. The firstnamed defendant tried to draw a distinction between “Allied
    Irish Banks, plc” and different companies of the same name who do not have a comma in the title.

39.It should be noted that both mortgages and both deeds of appointment refer to “Allied Irish Banks, plc”,which is the correct formulation of the title of the Irish entity which Mr. Maher swore was his employer and on behalf of which he acted in the matter. His evidence in this regard was uncontradicted. There was no suggestion that Mr. Noone was under any misapprehension as to what bank had appointed the receiver. There is no substance to the first named defendant’s point in this regard.

Our foremost fake lawyer demonstrates throughout that he hasn't the slightest breeze about landlord and tenant law, which is quite unfortunate for someone who does plenty of landlordin'. He also declined to give evidence at trial despite it being pointed out to him by the judge that this would deeply undermine his assertions. I wonder why a man like Ben wouldn't go under oath and allow himself to be cross examined?

During his time as fake landlord of the properties in question Ben “had offices in there for his political party in Lagan Road” and didn't pay rent to the owner of the property but would if his "dance studio...comes good". Who knew that a man of Ben's robustness would be so light on his feet to teach dance?

The seal looked as if it shall remain unturned this year as bold Lord Mayor imposter types won't let Billy of the Clan McGuire in for his annual Harp Yoga. Not to be deterred the most Republican Hooded Brother will perform it just midnight in a dark field somewhere in deepest Shannon. Rumours of mask wearing can neither be confirmed or denied.

Meanwhile, our Oaths correspondent Ben has determined that Joe Biden broke the American Constitution today by being inaugurated too early.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Lenar3556

“...is the veritable stranger on the street who decides to interfere in somebody else’s private contractual arrangement”

• Advertisement

Strange that Tiger Reborn haven’t reported on this court case

• Registered Users Posts: 5,683 ✭✭✭jd

From https://armaghi.com/news/newry-news/newry-gym-owner-charged-with-covid-breaches-told-to-stop-handing-in-rubbish-to-the-court/126110

Newry gym owner charged with Covid breaches told to ‘stop handing in rubbish to the court’by Paul HigginsJanuary 20, 2021
    Declan Trainor Newry
    A Newry gym owner accused of breaching Covid regulations has handed in a birth certificate with his finger print apparently in blood, a judge revealed today (Wednesday).
    District Judge Eamon King told Newry Magistrates’ Court he had been handed a number of items by Declan Trainor (32) including a birth certificate “with a thumb print on it…it looks like a blood finger print.”
    Quoting from the document, the judge said the birth certificate “says ‘I am settler Declan Trainor and do take control of the dominion Declan Trainor,’ adding that attached was a postage stamp and a red seal signed by a “notary public.”

Having established that Trainor is now represented by KRW Law, his solicitor Rosie Fitzpatrick told the judge she “can only apologise” on the defendant’s behalf.

“There’s no need for that,” he told her but advised “can you tell him to stop handing in rubbish to the court?”

Apparently Ben is back in court again today. This weeks case is in relation to his not filing his election expenses, or lack thereof.

Apparently Ben is back in court again today. This weeks case is in relation to his not filing his election expenses, or lack thereof.

Didn’t the dog eat them or did an post used them as toilet roll or something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The seal looked as if it shall remain unturned this year as bold Lord Mayor imposter types won't let Billy of the Clan McGuire in for his annual Harp Yoga. Not to be deterred the most Republican Hooded Brother will perform it just midnight in a dark field somewhere in deepest Shannon. Rumours of mask wearing can neither be confirmed or denied.

Meanwhile, our Oaths correspondent Ben has determined that Joe Biden broke the American Constitution today by being inaugurated too early.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thejournal.ie/dublin-lord-mayor-hazel-chu-harassed-protesters-5332576-Jan2021/%3famp=1

On phone so sorry for the link. Looks like there was a right wing protest

No update from Ben today or yesterday .. he just dropped in an article about the Lord Mayor as click bait and an opportunity for his frothing followers to double down on the racism and general nastiness

• Registered Users Posts: 34,021 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

On phone so sorry for the link. Looks like there was a right wing protest

Yes, completely scummy carry on targeting a woman in her home and appears entirely racially motivated

Gardai should show no mercy whatsoever to these lowlifes

There is no future for Boards as long as it stays on the complete toss that is the Vanilla "platform", we've given those Canadian twats far more chances than they deserve.

Its frankly astonishing that the law seems to have no serious recourse against the likes of Ben

Youd have thought the legal apparatus of the state would have a very firm interest in making an example of anyone seeking to put themselves above it or to clog that apparatus with endless misbegotten loophole quibbling

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Its frankly astonishing that the law seems to have no serious recourse against the likes of Ben

Youd have thought the legal apparatus of the state would have a very firm interest in making an example of anyone seeking to put themselves above it or to clog that apparatus with endless misbegotten loophole quibbling

I'm just staggered that after, what must be close to 15 years, he still hasn't had the house repossessed. Seriously, how long can this process be dragged out legally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

Chiorino wrote: »
    I'm just staggered that after, what must be close to 15 years, he still hasn't had the house repossessed. Seriously, how long can this process be dragged out legally.

On the bright side an order for possession was given in late 2020 against him. He has appealed that and its listed for mention in february 2022. Once that is out of the way, Start will move ahead with repossession at the earliest opportunity. Its not like they will ever accept any negotiations with him

Advertisement