Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,433 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I don't get this, if "god" wants Trump to win, why doesn't he just magically make more people vote for Trump instead of all this convoluted stuff?

Or are god's powers conveniently limited by your imagination in that regard?

All he had to do yesterday was a massive lightening bolt, could have taken out most of the politicians leaving Trump as lord and master of the whole country, surely an act of "god" like that would have had everyone believing again?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

All he had to do yesterday was a massive lightening bolt, could have taken out most of the politicians leaving Trump as lord and master of the whole country, surely an act of "god" like that would have had everyone believing again?

Also, Trump is a lying, adultering, ungodly person, why does god "back" him so much?

So. many. questions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

I said give it to the end of this month. It will require a military intervention and based on military authority to rule, the inauguration sealed all the election fraud that has gone on. I do believe there is things going on behind the scenes, if the military acted on the day of inauguration it would have caused uproar across the country. Justice will come but it will be on God's timing. So for now lets sit back and see what unfolds.

With comments like that, how can you ever be wrong? Your faith in an easily disprovable fairytale can never be shaken when faith rather than logic, reason and the verifiable truth, guide your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭saneman

I said give it to the end of this month. It will require a military intervention and based on military authority to rule, the inauguration sealed all the election fraud that has gone on. I do believe there is things going on behind the scenes, if the military acted on the day of inauguration it would have caused uproar across the country. Justice will come but it will be on God's timing. So for now lets sit back and see what unfolds.

Gotta admit, your ability to retcon reality to suit your own purposes is quite impressive. Were you a scriptwriter on Lost by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

saneman wrote: »
    Gotta admit, your ability to retcon reality to suit your own purposes is quite impressive. Were you a scriptwriter on Lost by any chance?

nah, they are far too coherent for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So what happens when by the end of the month there's no military coup and Trump is still not president?

I think you will move the goalposts again, but will keep the deadline vague to avoid embarassing yourself again.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Oh God is real, don't worry about that. It has had to go this way for all the corruption to be exposed. If the vote counting didn't shut down at 11.15pm on election night due to so many votes coming in for Trump, resulting in the algorithms breaking, Biden would have being the winner, and all the election fraud that came to light since then would not have being uncovered.

For weeks after we have seen hundreds of ordinary people testify about being screamed at, forced out of count centres, same ballets scanned multiple times, thousands of dead people voting, thousands of non residents voting, no verification checks, boxes full of ballets hidden and being counted late at night. If the result had being overturned then it would not have uncovered the big problem.

We have seen huge vote dumps and spikes in counting from the Dominion voting machines. The fraud could be seen but not proved. Then 10 days ago evidence came up on the internet. Within 15 minutes twitter, facebook and youtube shut everything down relating to it. It was a timestamp document that shows the communications to a server in China, it has the IP addresses of the computers, date, timing, longitude and shows how many votes were flipped within the Dominion machines. In Fulton county Georgia it shows 24k votes being flipped from Trump to Biden. This has now being verified by mathematical forensic experts.

We now live in an age of cancel culture. Big tech are censoring discussion online and the media have for a very long time being engaged in a war against the truth. We have a whole generation that don't believe in God and we saw during June those involved in the riots were of that generation that don't have a relationship with God and are instead putting their trust in the world. Those of us that have done our research know the people at the top that control the media, big tech, music industry, hollywood, film and pushing their agenda of evolution in the education system worship Lucifer. We know what they get up to behind the scenes in secret, the satanic rituals, human sacrifices and paedophilia.

If the fraud in the voting machines was not found, we would never have had a fair election in a country again. We now hand this over to God. I have never being so confident that all the corruption that goes on behind the scenes will be brought out in the open and that Trump will be given a second term to serve.

It's quite disturbing that you believe this stuff without a shred of evidence.

Also very weird that Christian fundamentalists are so devoted to Donald Trump. You'd think an aldulterer who has been married multiple times and who lies for a living, would be the last person a so-called Christian would idolise. Brainwashing is a scary thing.

This is pure fantasy. Can't wait to hear your excuses when nothing happens at the end of the month. By the way can you explain under what legal or constitutional authority the military could install Trump as president??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,530 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I said give it to the end of this month.

So Trump will be president in 9 days? Sunday week.

Gotcha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

The Nal wrote: »

Gotcha
    Looking forward to this

• Advertisement

Gotcha

What's bonkers about this and the whole Q stuff is that these people spent 8 years claiming Obama was going to implement martial law and seize control of the government and destroy democracy.

And now here are those same "patriots" who are practically begging for the overthrow of the US government, the installation of Trump as a dictator and the elimination of their perceived "enemies".

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What's bonkers about this and the whole Q stuff is that these people spent 8 years claiming Obama was going to implement martial law and seize control of the government and destroy democracy.

And now here are those same "patriots" who are practically begging for the overthrow of the US government, the installation of Trump as a dictator and the elimination of their perceived "enemies".

Whats more bonkers is that nothing they've said will happen has happened. Literally, not one single thing. Yet they persist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,280 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

namloc1980 wrote: »
    . Brainwashing is a scary thing.

That works both ways .................

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

greenspurs wrote: »
    That works both ways .................

Do you have an example of brainwashing going both ways on this topic?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lucifer

One world order, you say "resulting in the algorithms breaking"

Can you share with us how you know this? Or how you have figured it out? Or a source for this information?

Would be interested to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Lucifer wrote: »

Can you share with us how you know this? Or how you have figured it out? Or a source for this information?

Aer you the Lucifer owo has been banging on about in this thread? :eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lucifer

we will see... just give it to the end of this month :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

we will see... just give it to the end of this month :D:D

Yes. This month, but of which year?

Yes. This month, but of which year?

This month, January, this year.

"Justice will come but it will be on God's timing".

So the poster knows what God is about to do.

This is fantastic, what a thread.

• Speaks on behalf of god
    • Decides that god prefers a particular politician
    • Makes prophecies based on that
    • Prophecies aren't happening but continues to make them regardless

A touch egotistical?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,433 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Oh he's just gonna LOVE you with that user name :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Oh God is real, don't worry about that..

Bet you 50 grand he isnt.

All you have to do is prove he is.

Actual proof. Not "look at the sky, god made that" proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Whats more bonkers is that nothing they've said will happen has happened. Literally, not one single thing. Yet they persist.

Remember Tom Hanks definitely died of Coronavirus last year when he was in Australia (I think it was) . :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I am over it..

And, Tbh I wouldn't have ever called myself a trump supporter.. but he wasn't as bad as he was made out to be.. And I kind of know when I'm being bullsh1tted by media..

Nobody who says the second bit in bold, can also say the first bit.

We all watched and listened and read his tweets moreso than any President in History.

He was the worst US President in the lifetime of anyone still alive if not of all time. And I have news for you, he's going to get worse. As time goes on, and as they show clips of him speaking, or reacting, or they report on his lies, he will look more and more incompetent and out of his depth than he looked these past 4 years when he created a new fcuked up normality.

You've defended him plenty on here across several threads over several months. You are indeed a fan. Own it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,163 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

But like.. there were.. there was those weird jumps at 4 in the morning.. there was video of trump's numbers going down.. people were kept out of count centres..

And that's even before the whole Biden couldn't get ten people in a field while trump was getting hundreds of thousands to rallies.. Or that he's not really all there at times..

Look, it doesn't really matter now..
    Orange man bad..
    Let's get the war machine going again..

So you've nothing, absolutely nothing bar the projected rambling fantasies of a man who's ego is too big to admit he lost, quit 'huffing glue' it'll melt your brain

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

But like.. there were.. there was those weird jumps at 4 in the morning.. there was video of trump's numbers going down.. people were kept out of count centres..

And that's even before the whole Biden couldn't get ten people in a field while trump was getting hundreds of thousands to rallies.. Or that he's not really all there at times..

Look, it doesn't really matter now..
    Orange man bad..
    Let's get the war machine going again..

Sweet Jesus. The logic employed in these conspiracies is mind blowingly moronic.

Right, so if the Dems somehow managed to win the election by rigging the machines, throwing millions of fraudulent zombie/pet/alien votes into the mix in the dead of night etc., riddle me this Batman:

How is it that they managed to do much less well in the House and Senate than expected? I mean, it would stand to reason that if Biden beat Trump by 7 million votes purely by cheating, surely that would have also translated into a humongous amount of Dems winning their seats in congress too, right? What happened there??
    Funny, I haven't seen one solitary example of a Republican congress member elected/re-elected to their seat in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan or anywhere else calling for a recount of their votes. I guess those ones were A-ok.

Now to your point regarding "Biden couldn't get ten people in a field while trump was getting hundreds of thousands to rallies", you are aware of the small issue concerning a global pandemic that has swept across the world, having affected the good ol' US of A particularly badly? Yeah, that's why Biden didn't hold rallies in stadiums. He just didn't fancy killing off his voters I guess. Or maybe it was because he has some modicum of empathy, responsibility, common sense, call it what you will. His voters, presumably, possess those same characteristics.

Still, it's a head-scratcher alright :rolleyes:

Edit: I only saw the mod warning after I posted. Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Oh God is real, don't worry about that. It has had to go this way for all the corruption to be exposed. If the vote counting didn't shut down at 11.15pm on election night due to so many votes coming in for Trump, resulting in the algorithms breaking, Biden would have being the winner, and all the election fraud that came to light since then would not have being uncovered.

For weeks after we have seen hundreds of ordinary people testify about being screamed at, forced out of count centres, same ballets scanned multiple times, thousands of dead people voting, thousands of non residents voting, no verification checks, boxes full of ballets hidden and being counted late at night. If the result had being overturned then it would not have uncovered the big problem.

We have seen huge vote dumps and spikes in counting from the Dominion voting machines. The fraud could be seen but not proved. Then 10 days ago evidence came up on the internet. Within 15 minutes twitter, facebook and youtube shut everything down relating to it. It was a timestamp document that shows the communications to a server in China, it has the IP addresses of the computers, date, timing, longitude and shows how many votes were flipped within the Dominion machines. In Fulton county Georgia it shows 24k votes being flipped from Trump to Biden. This has now being verified by mathematical forensic experts.

We now live in an age of cancel culture. Big tech are censoring discussion online and the media have for a very long time being engaged in a war against the truth. We have a whole generation that don't believe in God and we saw during June those involved in the riots were of that generation that don't have a relationship with God and are instead putting their trust in the world. Those of us that have done our research know the people at the top that control the media, big tech, music industry, hollywood, film and pushing their agenda of evolution in the education system worship Lucifer. We know what they get up to behind the scenes in secret, the satanic rituals, human sacrifices and paedophilia.

If the fraud in the voting machines was not found, we would never have had a fair election in a country again. We now hand this over to God. I have never being so confident that all the corruption that goes on behind the scenes will be brought out in the open and that Trump will be given a second term to serve.

Do you even know what an algorithm is?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Do you even know what an algorithm is?

Its rightwing code for Al Gore something something...

The something something can be anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

There were a lot of irregularities in that election..
    Between keeping people out of the count and covering the windows to the sudden vote jumps to the lowest number of counties to the highest vote ever..

It's fine if you don't believe it.. yeah, he's in the white house now.. But 'the most transparent election ever' is all just part of the big lie.. You all accept it because you've been conditioned to hate trump for the last four years..

But yeah..

no we accept it because it's the reality.
    the election was fair, trump lost, biden won, get over it.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Advertisement