Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you do last night?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Got all dressed up, made a serious effort, looked unreal. Went out and was home by 10:30 puking out of my nose. Had our wedding menu tasting today and thanks god whatever bug I had seems to have passed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

Putin wrote: »
    Sound like he went way off course.

LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking!

Bug, I wish it was too many vodkas!!

That's not a typo. One of my hands is a hook.

I know, it's crazy. But it's true.

Candies granny is a fan. She is also a Fanilow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

Smoked a joint, ate an aquarium worth of sushi and drank three bottles of wine and a 750ml bottle of cider with my boyfriend.

I woke up with absolutely no hangover at all today so I think sushi is a hangover preventer. So surprised I felt fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Flew to Dublin, went to my friend's birthday drinks, drank far too many cocktails followed by far too many vodkas followed by copious amounts of shyte talk and about five new facebook friends this morning, none of whom I have any recollection of ever meeting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Played fetch with 4 dogs (well, 2 participants and 2 bystanders), then had chilli wraps and wine with a couple of friends and the BF, before watching American Horror Story and falling asleep on the couches.

Good night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

Planned a road trip around Ireland on a cool interactive website.

Watched a documentary about Nikola Tesla.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,064 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Came back from glendalough to Dublin via a pint in johnnie foxes, had some cheese and a few cans at home. Was gonna watch ex machina but herself was knackered so went to bed at 10:30. Getting oul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Swam the English Channel, ate some quinoa and invented a new flavour Solero. All before bedtime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I went the pub, sat there bored for an hour and a half, then went to tesco and bought ice cream and came home.

Sat through an open air recital with two cousins, got some food and chatted for a while, then we all fell asleep watching a movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Went to see Terminator Genisys with the fella, then came home and watched some Netflix in bed. It was a lovely chilled evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Went for a cure at 2 yesterday afternoon, came home at ten, had something to eat, watched a bit of "The Watch" and went to bed!

No hangover today which was good!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Went out for a drink with the fella. Home after 12. Was good to get out for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

What a wonderfully nice thread this turned out to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Stayed in with a bottle of Schlur and watched the special extended version of Aliens with me auntie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Tony Beetroot

Took care of some business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Candie wrote: »
    Candies granny is a fan. She is also a Fanilow.

Great, now I feel old.

Ah it's true though. Had the bar stocked Werther's Original, they would have sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

We drive to a playground around 10 minutes from our house three times a week. It's a really lovely one, never busy and loads to do.

We went there last night and met a nice man and his two daughters. They seemed really friendly and nice. They left, and around a half hour later we did too. We got to our car only to see them still on the road. Their car window had been smashed and a purse and mobile taken. The guards were all busy with the airshow so didn't show up for a half hour. Felt horrible for the poor family :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Last night my wife and I played zombicide until 1 am, with my brother and his girlfriend who are over from Estonia for a few days.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/113924/zombicide

It was fun but don't think we were playing by the correct rules.

The instruction manual is 46 pages long and there are still ambiguous areas open for interpretation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Spent a good bit of it on Google maps making a travel plan and researching places.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Brought home some sexy Lithuanian bird with really blue eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭wylie

I was here on boards, Absolutely riveting life i lead, It was non stop shenanigans. I Even had two boards windows open at once. :rolleyes:

Come on 100 posts.......

Had Indian food delivered and watched frozen, for the millionth time.
    Very exciting life we lead

Advertisement