Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One and PS4 Deals @ Gamestop for Black Friday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Cristobaal wrote: »
    Any deals on Nintendo Switch ?

They are going to have a Fifa19 switch deal.

Nintendo don't discount ever! They have always been like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Cristobaal

Atlas_IRL wrote: »

Do you know prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭TripleSSS

Can you order the PS4 online after midnight on Thursday / Friday morning to get the deal and then pick up in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TipperarySouth

Thanks OP got the xbox one 1tb for €199.00, I'm only level one but when I logged into my account the deal showed up yesterday and I ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Atlas_IRL wrote: »

I got a Wii U in the Black Friday the year after it was launched for a good hundred euro off. I played heck out of lego undercover. So much fun.

But yeah I’d agree they don’t tend to discount. He Wii U wasn’t selling. The switch is killing it right now. Why would the bother cutting the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Feastoffriends

😩😩 I’m a Lvl3 and I’m just seeing PS4 controllers for 64.99

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Feastoffriends

😩😩 I’m a Lvl3 and I’m just seeing PS4 controllers for 64.99

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

dan786 wrote: »
    Just to add all PS4 controllers are 39.99 including Limited Edition UCL and Fortnite ones.

All Xbox Controllers 49.99.
    All xbox one controllers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

All xbox one controllers?

Most.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Jojo37

The Nintendo switch is €319 on Littlewoods with no games. There are loads of discount codes going around though. I managed to get it for €255 with a 20% off discount code. If you sign up for an account you get 20% off your first purchase. You can also spread the payment over 6 months interest free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

Jojo37 wrote: »
    The Nintendo switch is €319 on Littlewoods with no games. There are loads of discount codes going around though. I managed to get it for €255 with a 20% off discount code. If you sign up for an account you get 20% off your first purchase. You can also spread the payment over 6 months interest free.

Do you have the discount code to share please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

I went into GS in Omni today and they wouldn't sell me any of the promo offers on the PS4 Pro bundles. They were only willing to sell me what the current offer was in store. Not the BF deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 caroljohn

Jojo37 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if you have a discount code, Santa has been asked for a switch and so expensive, tried to use the new account code but didn't work for me, thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭pah

Pulled the trigger on PS4 pro with red dead for 349. Might sell game to cex if they don't drop the price. Giving 58 for it at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Was just able to log in now as a Level 1 member and got the XBox 1TB for €199.

Thanks OP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Does anyone know if the bundled game is a download code or a disc? Just wondering if I could get it and sell Batlefield 5 in CEX

correction wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the bundled game is a download code or a disc? Just wondering if I could get it and sell Batlefield 5 in CEX

Xbox is always codes. You can sell them on Adverts for 45-50.

sugarman wrote: »
    Not seeing any deals when logged in as Lvl3, dont know why I bother with this crowd. Always more hassle than its worth. Ill give Amazon the extra £2.

I am level 3 and i can see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

caroljohn wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if you have a discount code, Santa has been asked for a switch and so expensive, tried to use the new account code but didn't work for me, thanks a million

Nintendo Black Friday deals gone live might be of use to you

https://m.store.nintendo.co.uk/black-friday.list?utm_source=black-friday-email-2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=black-friday-email-2&affil=thgemail&ecrmcid=xmMaoOpDdV4Kv6pjg1XQJn7zeqBgkA5l&shae=twnoZciPyB3ZcrMq7a3lqHQos3GEYziiirR2lUkKlsg%3D&sendTime=1542802500&widget_id=1215360

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I must be going mad. I'm level 3 on Gamestop, but any time I click on the Black Friday link, it just brings me to the loyalty program page.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

caroljohn wrote: »

The Littlewoods 20% discount says it does not apply to electricals. Maybe they exclude consoles on that basis??

feylya wrote: »
    I must be going mad. I'm level 3 on Gamestop, but any time I click on the Black Friday link, it just brings me to the loyalty program page.

Early access is seen via their emails. If you are level 3 and have ticked to get their emails then you will see the offers. When you are logged into your account you will see the reduced prices.

http://links.gamestop.mkt5297.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NTc4MTc4NjIS1&r=MzU4NzkxNDU2NTI5S0&j=MTUyMjQ0MzQwNQS2&mt=2&rj=MTUyMjQ0MzQwNQS2&rt=0

Above is the link in the level 3 email i got, just log into your level 3 account and you'll get the prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mbarosin

Doodlebug wrote: »
    The Littlewoods 20% discount says it does not apply to electricals. Maybe they exclude consoles on that basis??
    I signed up to try to get this discount but it didn't work on the switch using "NEW20". So you may be correct.
    Has anyone been able to apply this discount?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

I am level 1. Just go to the deals. Put in your trolley at 299. When you go to checkout the discount will then be seen. I just bought one there.

I am level 1. Just go to the deals. Put in your trolley at 299. When you go to checkout the discount will then be seen. I just bought one there.

That's for the Xbox deal, right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭xabi

Thats for xbox which are discounted for everyone already, doesnt work for PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mayflyatr

Just bought the PS4 Pro Red Dead Redemption 2 pack for €349.99 as a level 2 member. Price displayed was the higher one but adjusted to the BF price at the checkout.

mayflyatr wrote: »
    Just bought the PS4 Pro Red Dead Redemption 2 pack for €349.99 as a level 2 member. Price displayed was the higher one but adjusted to the BF price at the checkout.

I tried that but as lvl1 I'm being charged full price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Can I use a one4all card online with GameStop? I know I can instore

Advertisement