Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

atm with 10e

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,180 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Day before pay day I could literally have 14 euro in my account that I cant access as atm doesnt dispense tenners

Why not just use the card instore to pay for whatever you need at the exact amount?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

ATM charges:

AIB - 35c

Not if you keep at least €3000 in your account :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Ya get fivers in the ones in Germany. They'll also tell you in advance which denominations are available. If you request a large amount, you can specify high, low or mixed denominations.

Not like the moronic ones in Dublin.

Would you like a fifty?

Yes.

Sorry, no fifties. Here's your stinking card back.

True, and it's great.

I worked in a bank for a couple of years and had to help refill the ATM machines, the capacity is quite low. In order to provide an adequate service, the machines need to be loaded up with 50 notes. Bank holiday weekends were funny enough, the machine would often be empty by Sunday.

Imagine adding €20 and €10 denominations. It wouldn't last Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Day before pay day I could literally have 14 euro in my account that I cant access as atm doesnt dispense tenners

€14? Well laa dee daa, no recession here!

Advertisement