Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

atm with 10e

Options
  • 09-07-2016 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Posted this originally in the banking thread but I figure this gets more visitors, so if you'll allow.... Does anyone know of an atm in Dublin that gives out tenners? Absolutely smashed and could do with it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Atm on university campuses would be your best bet. I know atm in DCU at least gave out €10's when I was studying there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

As far as I'm aware most Ulster Bank ATM's give out €10 notes. The lad who worked in my local branch told me that that one definitely did and I'm pretty sure he said most others do too.

Edit: I'm absolutely smashed myself but I think I have €50 there you can have if you PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

nkav86 wrote: »
    Posted this originally in the banking thread but I figure this gets more visitors, so if you'll allow.... Does anyone know of an atm in Dublin that gives out tenners? Absolutely smashed and could do with it!

Ulster bank in phibsboro! A lot of ulster banks do actually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

There's one on Winthrop St. in Cork that does it sometimes the Ulster Bank one, for any of our Corkonian readers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭Allinall

Pay with visa debit / laser?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

flas wrote:
    Ulster bank in phibsboro! A lot of ulster banks do actually

Lads thanks for the replys!! Flas in particular, phibsboro is 15mins away I can go tomorrow

Allinall wrote:
    Pay with visa debit / laser?

Cash in hand is needed but thanks for the suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

In my experience from being with Permanent TSB, it was only said Permanent TSB atm machines that I could ever draw out 10 euro. Very rarely any other banks atm.

But mate, you are better off just thinking of the atms in your local area and just going by them one by one if you absolutely need it. For what its worth, try permanent tsb one first.

In my experience from being with Permanent TSB, it was only said Permanent TSB atm machines that I could ever draw out 10 euro. Very rarely any other banks atm.

There's a tsb in phibsboro too so I'll check that out as well, cheers for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Not in town? There's an Ulster one in Malahide and Swords that do tenners.

You could buy something small from a shop and get cash back?

• Advertisement

On the subject of tenners, I never understood why they aren't given out as easily, it's handy as hell when you've got like 17e on a Saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

are you with bank of Ireland? are you registered for banking 365 online banking with BOI?

No permanent tsb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Doyler92 wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware most Ulster Bank ATM's give out €10 notes. The lad who worked in my local branch told me that that one definitely did and I'm pretty sure he said most others do too.

Edit: I'm absolutely smashed myself but I think I have €50 there you can have if you PM me.

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

The 2 ATMs on O'Connell St near the Bridge do 10rs.

How did I miss that edit?! As generous as that sounds, I'll decline but thanks!

No permanent tsb

If you know someone else registered with Perm TSB, they could text you a few quid via sms message

https://www.permanenttsb.ie/waystobank/mobile-banking/mobilemoney/

If you were with BOI, I could have subbed you a couple of quid via sms. I remember what its like being stuck like that and its hateful.

Only one I know is the PTSB on Eyre Square in Galway.

thee glitz wrote:
    The 2 ATMs on O'Connell St near the Bridge do 10rs.

If you know someone else registered with Perm TSB, they could text you a few quid via sms message

If you were with BOI, I could have subbed you a couple of quid via sms. I remember what its like being stuck like that and its hateful.

Seriously guys, you're all really helpful and generous thank you so much! But I prefer to use my own cash, sorry if that comes across as rude, I hate to get loans!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

You have excellent punctuation for someone who's absolutely smashed.

Has smashed changed meaning?

frrrrggggshhhasyhaukka111@@(,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,308 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Atm on university campuses would be your best bet. I know atm in DCU at least gave out €10's when I was studying there.

The one in UCD never had anything less than 20s when I was there and that was before the Euro changeover. Always seemed to have a balance of £19.97 when I visited

Hahaha there are two kinds of people.....

Seriously guys, you're all really helpful and generous thank you so much! But I prefer to use my own cash, sorry if that comes across as rude, I hate to get loans!

If it would mean you being able to withdraw €20, I wouldn't miss the price of 2 pints.

Has smashed changed meaning?

frrrrggggshhhasyhaukka111@@(,
    Look at the previous post!

If it would mean you being able to withdraw €20, I wouldn't miss the price of 2 pints.

I'll be grand but thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Collie D wrote: »
    The one in UCD never had anything less than 20s when I was there and that was before the Euro changeover. Always seemed to have a balance of £19.97 when I visited

I recall on occasion there being no €20 either, and having a balance of £49.98 old money. Now overdraft saves the day occasionally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Ha Dublin Giving less than €50 That's a good one. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

Tenners? Out of an ATM?

Its the second coming of the Celtic Tiger don't cha know, €50's for all.

The new ATM in the Spar only gives you the options to take out 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 or other amount... other amount? Too much hassel *presses 400*

Took 120 euro put of an ATM in Lisbon.

Got 24 five euro notes.
    Fat stacks.

Advertisement