Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tulsi Gabbard

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,187 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I have been reading interesting documents is all I'll say on this.

You will agree with Trump soon enough.

are these documents from your CIA source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Anderson Cooper.....sshh

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

No FBI

No FBI

LOL

Unlike yourself obviously, for me the Clintons are an ex President and losing Presidential candidate. I've not much interest in what becomes of them. Nothing they say or do has any bearing on my view of Trump and the damage he does to the United States.

Gabbard is being used by Trumpeters as just another tool in a pretty pathetic arsenal to dismiss or distract from the human sh*t show that is Donald Trump.

I was suggesting, as per your reference to the Clinton's, that Hilary's fantasy podcast calling Tulsi a Russian bot was what was responsible for the bump in Tulsi's polling numbers.

• Advertisement

LOL
    Why don't you go read it and I'll explain where the connection is.

Why don't you go read it and I'll explain where the connection is.

I was laughing at you having FBI contacts. Laughing at you mind.

I was laughing at you having FBI contacts. Laughing at you mind.

Hooting like a ninny no doubt.
    Do you need a link?

Hooting like a ninny no doubt.
    Do you need a link?

to your FBI contacts?

to your FBI contacts?

no, you silly goose, the FBI document.

• Advertisement

I was suggesting, as per your reference to the Clinton's, that Hilary's fantasy podcast calling Tulsi a Russian bot was what was responsible for the bump in Tulsi's polling numbers.

Likely right.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I have been reading interesting documents is all I'll say on this.

Would this be the QAnon type stuff or are we talking about the more recent stuff from Giuliani, Firtash, Parnas, Fruman and Solomon?

Would this be the QAnon type stuff or are we talking about the more recent stuff from Giuliani, Firtash, Parnas, Fruman and Solomon?

No, the FBI documents released the other day.

This is one of the reasons that they are keeping Tulsi out of the MSM in terms of coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Gabbard was written off for the next Democratic debate, but suddenly is on the cusp of being included. I believe she is now only one poll away from joining the field in the November debate, and is half way through the polling requirements for the December debate. If she does make the November debate I think she will become a lightning rod for criticism by the other candidates because of her willingness to condemn queen Hillary’s statements about her… thus elevating Tulsi’s profile with the sane Democrat voters. What a strange primary this is. Perhaps Hillary, out of a deep patriotic desire, will decide to jump into the race in order to counter the growing popularity of the Russian asset.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

notobtuse wrote: »
    Gabbard was written off for the next Democratic debate, but suddenly is on the cusp of being included. I believe she is now only one poll away from joining the field in the November debate, and is half way through the polling requirements for the December debate. If she does make the November debate I think she will become a lightning rod for criticism by the other candidates because of her willingness to condemn queen Hillary’s statements about her… thus elevating Tulsi’s profile with the sane Democrat voters. What a strange primary this is. Perhaps Hillary, out of a deep patriotic desire, will decide to jump into the race in order to counter the growing popularity of the Russian asset.

Strange Primary indeed.
    They will cherry pick the polls so nothing is certain yet.

Isn't it strange that an issue that Tulsi has now associated with, namely Saudi involvement in 9/11, and which could cause damage to Trump, or at least some useful negative headlines in the press, still won't get her exposure?

Strange Primary indeed.
    They will cherry pick the polls so nothing is certain yet.

Isn't it strange that an issue that Tulsi has now associated with, namely Saudi involvement in 9/11, and which could cause damage to Trump, or at least some useful negative headlines in the press, still won't get her exposure?
    She has committed the ultimate sin in the eyes of the DNC... a message that appeals to some conservatives.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

She has committed the ultimate sin in the eyes of the DNC... a message that appeals to some conservatives.

I found this piece interesting. It is a good take on the Tulsi Gabbard v Hilary Clinton thing.
    Others be warned it's a bloke in a tee shirt.

Delighted to see Tulsi has qualified for the next Dem debate on the 20th.
    Could be fireworks if she gets equal time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Delighted to see Tulsi has qualified for the next Dem debate on the 20th.
    Could be fireworks if she gets equal time.

will she retort to Warren with "ok Boomer!" :pac:

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement

silverharp wrote: »
    will she retort to Warren with "ok Boomer!" :pac:

As it's on MSNBC I don't expect she will get an uninterrupted chance to say much.
    She very astute so I think she will attack policies, given that she gets so little time on the MSM to do that.
    She gets about as much time as questions about Epstein.

She may just say "oops!" to Warren.

0wssezqbfpx31.gif

Gabbar will probably be savaged by the debate inquisitors ‘moderators.’ But it won’t much matter because the vast majority of viewers for the debate will be the kool-aid faithful of MSLSD. Andrea Mitchell, Rachel Maddow, and two others who don’t matter, will be leading the Spanish inquisition. In February of this year NBC ran a story about Tulsi Gabbard and claimed her campaign was benefiting from Russian state media. Russia, Russia, Russia... again? And they have the audacity to call themselves ‘journalists?’ Give me a break!

The very definition of an echo chamber :)

Gabbar will probably be savaged by the debate inquisitors ‘moderators.’ But it won’t much matter because the vast majority of viewers for the debate will be the kool-aid faithful of MSLSD. Andrea Mitchell, Rachel Maddow, and two others who don’t matter, will be leading the Spanish inquisition. In February of this year NBC ran a story about Tulsi Gabbard and claimed her campaign was benefiting from Russian state media. Russia, Russia, Russia... again? And they have the audacity to call themselves ‘journalists?’ Give me a break!

The Democrats should just hire the Russians to run their campaign. They are clearly far better at it than the DNC machine

The Democrats should just hire the Russians to run their campaign. They are clearly far better at it than the DNC machine
    One has to wonder why the DNC seems to have zero interest into investigating (and even crippled the FBI investigation) the supposed hacking into their email system during the 2016 election by Russia? Afraid of exposing Russian collusion with the DNC and/or Hillary Clinton, apparently.

Is there any question in the next debate MSLSD will extol Chief Lies Alot Warren and relegate Gabbard to the bottom of the totem pole?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,855 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

One has to wonder why the DNC seems to have zero interest into investigating (and even crippled the FBI investigation) the supposed hacking into their email system during the 2016 election by Russia? Afraid of exposing Russian collusion with the DNC and/or Hillary Clinton, apparently.

Is there any question in the next debate MSLSD will extol Chief Lies Alot Warren and relegate Gabbard to the bottom of the totem pole?

It was investigated.

[url] https://techcrunch.com/2019/04/18/mueller-clinton-arizona-hack/[/url]

Seems Tulsi Gabbard might be suing Hillary Clinton over her defamatory comments that Gabbard is a Russian asset and being groomed by Russia. Her lawyers are demanding Clinton hold a press conference to “verbally retract” her comments. She says the fabricated story is so facially improbable that it is actionable as defamation. Gabbard should sue the pantsuits off Clinton.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,855 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Seems Tulsi Gabbard might be suing Hillary Clinton over her defamatory comments that Gabbard is a Russian asset and being groomed by Russia. Her lawyers are demanding Clinton hold a press conference to “verbally retract” her comments. She says the fabricated story is so facially improbable that it is actionable as defamation. Gabbard should sue the pantsuits off Clinton.

She's a public figure, and Clinton did not invoke the reference to Tulsi Gabbard in her Russia comments. It's a lawsuit that would go nowhere, like the vast majority of threatened defamation suits in DC that almost never make it past a hearing. The allegation doesn't check the boxes of the required litmus tests for defamation law and precedent. It's just one of those things Tulsi has to do in order to perpetuate her campaign, she is doing it for the headlines.

Furthermore nothing in Clinton's statement would inculpate/allege Tulsi is doing anything wrong, her statement said some unnamed Democratic female candidate was favored by the Russians and they have bot nets etc. to help her. Her comment was also clearly prefaced as speculative, which blows a cannon-hole in any potential defamation suit.

Advertisement