Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tulsi Gabbard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,980 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yes and no, I had the picture of the Anderson one in my head but what's her names stoppage in my gob. Jesus it was boring.

This is what came up when I searched for the accusation Tulsi was cut off at the debate.

I also just timed that for fun: she was more than 5 seconds over her time (of 75 seconds) when the moderator first nudged her. She’d already run out when she tried to start a new tangent/attack on opponents. She didn’t seem prepared, she got stuck between wanting to waffle about her military past, and the question, and the desire to get an attack/applaudable moment in. You can see about halfway into the response she’s struggled to compose what she wants to say - that’s fine, it’s a live national debate, but you weren’t done wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

Overheal wrote: »
    This is what came up when I searched for the accusation Tulsi was cut off at the debate.

I also just timed that for fun: she was more than 5 seconds over her time (of 75 seconds) when the moderator first nudged her. She’d already run out when she tried to start a new tangent/attack on opponents. She didn’t seem prepared, she got stuck between wanting to waffle about her military past, and the question, and the desire to get an attack/applaudable moment in. You can see about halfway into the response she’s struggled to compose what she wants to say - that’s fine, it’s a live national debate, but you weren’t done wrong.
    See above.

If you have the other clip you're thinking of sure I'd look.

Don't think Anderson Cooper is CIA though, let's be fair.

If you have the other clip you're thinking of sure I'd look.

Don't think Anderson Cooper is CIA though, let's be fair.

I'm led to believe closely connected. The Vanderbilt history is also worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

Gabbard is a strange candidate, though. I can’t see a big constituency in the Democratic Party for her Foxesque America First message, and she’s a dull speaker too.

• Advertisement

Tulsi is now supporting the 9/11 families campaign. She agrees with them and is calling for the release of documents related to Saudi Arabia involvement in the attack.

Tulsi now up to 5% in latest CNN poll.
    Still climbing.

She’s going for the Trump bump. Dunno if it will save her nomination though. Guess we shouldn’t write her off but she has big hurdles in front of her that few candidates get across (and other politicians yet to cross!)

She’s going for the Trump bump. Dunno if it will save her nomination though. Guess we shouldn’t write her off but she has big hurdles in front of her that few candidates get to cross

She's already clubbed a few out of the way like baby seals.

It will be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Would be impressed if she outlasts Harris.

• Advertisement

Would be impressed if she outlasts Harris.
    She was one of the aforementioned baby seals.
    To steal a quote, "It would be easier for a Kamala to pass through the eye of a needle".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

She was one of the aforementioned baby seals.
    To steal a quote, "It would be easier for a Kamala to pass through the eye of a needle".

Might be this cycle's equivalent of Chris Christie doing a number on Rubio.

Might be this cycle's equivalent of Chris Christie doing a number on Rubio.

Poor Marco.

Hard to know what will happen, will they throw her out?

When you consider that Trump will have a free hand for the 2nd. term and won't be beholden to the GOP?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

A new poll out shows Tulsi Gabbard is now leading Kamala Harris nationwide. I guess those Russians just can’t keep their grubby little fingers out of our elections, eh?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

notobtuse wrote: »
    A new poll out shows Tulsi Gabbard is now leading Kamala Harris nationwide. I guess those Russians just can’t keep their grubby little fingers out of our elections, eh?

Seems to be the new badge of pride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Honestly, this thread is the only time I hear about her. Damn Clinton afraid media.
    The fact you lads like her would be enough to put me off.

So is it the Clinton media failing has her on the rise? :rolleyes:

Honestly, this thread is the only time I hear about her. Damn Clinton afraid media.
    The fact you lads like her would be enough to put me off.

So is it the Clinton media failing has her on the rise? :rolleyes:

Matt, people are starting to see through the fog. Her absolute annihilation of Kamala Harris was the start for me. Hilary herself is another huge factor despite the media.
    If you go to any of the honest sources that I have mentioned to you before you will begin to see a different picture.

Matt, people are starting to see through the fog. Her absolute annihilation of Kamala Harris was the start for me. Hilary herself is another huge factor despite the media.
    If you go to any of the honest sources that I have mentioned to you before you will begin to see a different picture.

I'm simply saying her and others in that race are not even a blip on the radar for some. Are we to believe that's conspiracy too?
    I think you lads put more weight in what Clinton says and does than the public anyway.

I think barr, (see what I did there?) impeachment, Trump will get in again.

I'm simply saying her and others in that race are not even a blip on the radar for some. Are we to believe that's conspiracy too?
    I think you lads put more weight in what Clinton says and does than the public anyway.
    Yes you can, and you can put the house on that.
    The opposite, I now put no weight in what either of the criminal Clinton's say on anything.
    Absolutely filthy disgusting animals.

Apologies for going so easy on them.

The opposite, I now put no weight in what either of the criminal Clinton's say on anything.

Crimes you say?

• Advertisement

Crimes you say?
    Yes, crimes against Children and else.
    I've lost the last of my innocence.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,278 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Crimes you say?

They have people murdered you know. you need to be careful what you say about them.

Yes, crimes against Children and else.
    I've lost the last of my innocence.

Against children? What are you talking about.

Against children? What are you talking about.

Since it has bog all to do with Tulsi I will take it elsewhere where you can moderate with pride.

Since it has bog all to do with Tulsi I will take it elsewhere where you can moderate with pride.

Well that is where such fantasies belong

Well that is where such fantasies belong

Thank you.

In other news.....Tulsi is cleaving her way through the infirm of mind and body, as predicted.
    Onward and upward.
    Untill they peg her out of the party that is.

'Human scum' like the GOP Trump don't like?

'Human scum' like the GOP Trump don't like?

I have been reading interesting documents is all I'll say on this.

You will agree with Trump soon enough.

• Advertisement

I have been reading interesting documents is all I'll say on this.

You will agree with Trump soon enough.

Unlike yourself obviously, for me the Clintons are an ex President and losing Presidential candidate. I've not much interest in what becomes of them. Nothing they say or do has any bearing on my view of Trump and the damage he does to the United States.

Gabbard is being used by Trumpeters as just another tool in a pretty pathetic arsenal to dismiss or distract from the human sh*t show that is Donald Trump.

Advertisement