Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Bargains/Reductions

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Have you a link to the Now tV please? Their website shows other BF deals (not as good!) but not that one

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Myu bad, that one expired quite quickly must have been limited spaces, the other one is not as good, I'm raging as I sat down last night to buy it myself and it was gone. I should have done it then and there, lesson learned for later!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sorry I found the offer again in my emails. Codes are

Voucher codes: NOWBOOSLDHAPB and NOWCINDHAKPOSM.

Come back to the home of movies with early access to the NOW Black Friday offer. 

Stream everything from action-packed blockbusters to romantic comedies (and festive favourites!), all in 1080p HD with brilliant surround sound and on up to 3 devices at once.

Join in with a €1 per month for 3 months Cinema Membership (usually €11.99 per month).

Hurry! Voucher expires 26 November.

I'm not sure if its unique to my email but give the code a go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭tscul32

Thanks for that. When I logged in they offered the deal so have movies for the Christmas now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Thanks a million. Nice little treat for over Christmas and into the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Mutleyboo

Thanks @Loughc ! Got all the Christmas favourites now!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

So 4 minutes after Brown Thomas (6.04pm) close their physical stores I get a pop up in the app saying the up to 50% off sale has begun online lol

Bargains are starting early this year

Advertisement