Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Christmas Bargains/Reductions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Any After Eight fans they are on special SuperValu Valid Nov 7th - Nov 13th was €6.50 now €3.25

They were full price in Dunnes yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

SarahLil wrote: »
    Any After Eight fans they are on special SuperValu Valid Nov 7th - Nov 13th was €6.50 now €3.25

Thanks for that. Grabbed a couple of boxes, stashed them away and added them to my Christmas tracking app so I don’t forget about them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭tscul32

They're €3.00 in Tesco, down from €4.99, until Christmas.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Christmas tracking app
    Please elaborate.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Posy wrote: »
    Please elaborate.

It’s called Manage Christmas. I think Loughc posted about it before. It’s actually a gift tracking app but I just named a person ‘food’ and it does the job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

20% off womenswear in Marks and Spencer valid till 17th November the code for online is WINTERSTYLE

Handy for pyjamas, dressing Gowan, slippers, coats, hats, scarves all nice presents :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,976 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

These are buy one get one free at Aldi on Thursday! €12.99 each!
    Plush-Christmas-Santa-A.jpg?o=UGEsnZypmNi6QNmEGi47VNz0pKIj&V=BL2Z&w=480&h=600&p=2&q=77
    Plush-Christmas-Elf-A.jpg?o=haLoWpoZOlXrZrFkcX%40QHZytlykj&V=hl3p&w=480&h=600&p=2&q=77
    Plush-Christmas-Reindeer-A.jpg?o=MO76GU84pPY4eqW2ICE2bs9Eg78j&V=ce%24n&w=480&h=600&p=2&q=77
    Plush-Christmas-Snowman-A.jpg?o=jnDtZC1w0fRiXpz%40lZXSVfqB6e0j&V=JIaE&w=480&h=600&p=2&q=77

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

We have the Santy one. We call him Bob :D

76751746_1448768325287953_6453189500406333440_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQkjZWWSajdTwd0NEHoE1oitN4V9iW9eJxw0O4_Knwq_cr83DUF1VlWmNbDkdqaFL9Y&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-1.fna&oh=f3264e8b6d4c7869f0e65c3f1723c704&oe=5E89AC64

• Registered Users Posts: 12,934 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

^that's excellent value.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

drat! Missed that! My order to supervalu gets packed Thursdays and all the offers end on Wednesdays...ah well! Not a disaster!

Been trying to get the Chicken Kievs I love half price for months and bated breath today as may just have done it! lol! See how silly I get!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭tscul32

Graces7 wrote: »
    drat! Missed that! My order to supervalu gets packed Thursdays and all the offers end on Wednesdays...ah well! Not a disaster!

In Tesco for €3 until the 19th. I'll be up north at the weekend so will get them in bmstores for £1.99.

tscul32 wrote: »
    In Tesco for €3 until the 19th. I'll be up north at the weekend so will get them in bmstores for £1.99.

Enjoy! I can only shop at supervalu but will do very well next month there .. they compete well!

These are €6 in Supervalu and it says Today only!
    74599524_2643967065641015_5834943127244242944_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_oc=AQmkMUuUz2CHJRpplIp61XM5NFOW5B-_lPa0nY27pbptzbnVULlHLhZ9ku22OqebRoI&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-1.fna&oh=fb33e111ed97ad0833c0d1b60d1914d1&oe=5E455501

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Would make great Teacher presents !!

Supervalu sent their Christmas leaflet with my groceries and I am delighted at the offers and prices of Christmas and other food.

They used to be called "superbadvalu" but have turned round wondrously. Looking forward to my next order with Christmas in mind..

I had been dreading shopping there as this season and it is the only supermarket that will deliver out here..

OH! Wrote this before saw re the Milk Tray! lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Today only, from 12 to 7pm, EZ Living have 50% off all their Christmas stock, seems to be live on their website already:
    https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/christmas/christmas-all

Although not everything seems to have been reduced. They usually have lovely stuff, if a bit on the expensive side.

Tesco have a regular 6 foot tree for €26 down from €52.
    They've a 6ft slim tree for €13 down from €26. we got one of these a few years ago and were happy with it. It might be different now.
    They've a Tesco finest 7ft tree which is pre lit. I think it has 250 lights. It was €117 now €58.50.

Also they've a wide range a lights for half price. We got these also and are happy with them.

2 tubs of Celebrations or Quality Street for €8 at Lidl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kendrick Breezy Nutshell

Woodies have all their Christmas lights half price at the moment.

• Advertisement

Homestore and more just sent out a text saying This CHRISTMAS, Home Store + More have 3 great 1/2 Price offers. ALL CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS, ALL CHRISTMAS TABLE LINEN & ALL CASHEL LIVING GIFTWARE are 1/2 PRICE. Use code 053655 FROM TODAY in store or online at www.vip.hsandm.ie; but hurry because when they're gone, they're gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Free Storybook of McDonald's The Christmas Adventures of Archie

https://reindeerready.co.uk/storybook

(robbed from HUKD)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Homestore and more just sent out a text saying This CHRISTMAS, Home Store + More have 3 great 1/2 Price offers. ALL CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS, ALL CHRISTMAS TABLE LINEN & ALL CASHEL LIVING GIFTWARE are 1/2 PRICE. Use code 053655 FROM TODAY in store or online at www.vip.hsandm.ie; but hurry because when they're gone, they're gone!

Is this in store from now? I need a very large set of lights. The store assistant told me they’d be half price first week in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Is this in store from now? I need a very large set of lights. The store assistant told me they’d be half price first week in December.

I was in store yesterday they were full price but went on line with ops link and printed off discount price will go in tomorrow to get them.

I think that with the code you get it a few days in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

I was in the Homestore and More on the Belgard Road today, it was like a scene out of Jingle All The Way, you would think the stuff was being given away for free.

I have been to Homestore and More through out December and I have never seen a que like this, in fairness to them it moved quickly, they had someone on all tills. They sent out an email yesterday with 50 per cent off code for Xmas Lights, Table Linen and Cashel Giftware. According to the email you are receiving the code because you are an exclusive plus member and it will become available to the public on November 19th (so presumably everyone on their mailing list just got the code early). When I got to the till and said do I need to give you the code they said no dont worry.

There was a lot of empty shelf's already which of course i am sure will be restocked, but I would said from past experience if you have your eye on something don't hang around get it as soon as you can. I was there for the 2000 set of lights and their was only a couple of boxes left on a very high shelf.

The que in shop may have moved quickly but it took a good 15 minutes to get out of the car park. Christmas really has begun

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

It is, I got some today.

Going early tomorrow morning. I even thought of going up this evening but changed my mind. Then I saw the posts. I did join their club but haven’t received any notifications to my email in 2 years. Will I need to sign up again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Wife got the text and suppose to go today however Elf2 is sick so she's stuck at home. Raging!

• Advertisement

I don’t know where you are but I was just in Dundalk and got 2000 lights. The shelves were packed so supplies should be ok. You can also do a check on the site for your particular store and if they are in stock, you can print off a guarantee and if they don’t have them when you get there , they’ll give you a ten euro voucher.

Advertisement