Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those embarressing... erections

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Denerick wrote: »
    K4t wrote: »
    I like necrophilia as much as the next man but ffs, your gran?
    [ quote]

Nah, my gran aunt. Didn't know her and there was some hot women at the funeral.

Totally unrelated of course...
    You could have knocked one out while at her coffin, cumshot to the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Buy a extra large notebook

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Too far K4t, too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭YraggarY

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

YraggarY wrote: »

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I now see how easy it is for 'misquotes' to happen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭YraggarY

:D Sorry 'bout that! Should really try get to grips (no pun intended!!) with this whole posting system..

FIXED!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

After Hours......wonderful !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Always happens when I need to get off the bus! I find saying the alphabet backwards in my head helps.. Problem is, I've said it backwards so many times now, I know it off by heart!

(uh oh.. zyxwvu..)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭The Davestator

I used to think Sonia from Eastenders would cure me, but that doesn't work ever since I saw her in the front cover of a glossy not looking near as bad as she used to.

What the hell does everyone else do???

So Fcuking funny. I used to think about dead wet puppies in a bag or Margaret Thatcher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

..yea, dont get them as much anymore...

ive got a few when doing the shopping at toys r us. Generally i go down to the Hannah Montanna merchandise isle and hammer one out and im sorted for another few hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

snyper wrote: »
    ..yea, dont get them as much anymore...

ive got a few when doing the shopping at toys r us. Generally i go down to the Hannah Montanna merchandise isle and hammer one out and im sorted for another few hours

When I get one I use my to pole vault down the isle's - impresses the shit out of the little kiddies.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

When I get one I use my to pole vault down the isle's - impresses the shit out of the little kiddies.

Well frankly that's a beautiful image we can all enjoy for a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Well frankly that's a beautiful image we can all enjoy for a second.

..a split second :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I was at a wedding talking to the bride and up pops the biggest Kenny Rodger I ever had. It nearly ripped off my body. It didn't go unnoticed either :o

Last year at school was unbearable. Everyday in the same two classes I was as hard as a rock. It's quite exciting as if you're asked to stand up or come up to the fine bitche's desk you are truly f**ked. School days are the best days of your life. :)

Suffer.

Y-fronts. Keeps him in check.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Getting one in a taxi car in Letterkenny would be a bad idea.;)

galwayrush wrote: »
    Getting one in a taxi car in Letterkenny would be a bad idea.;)
    Admirable thread reference. You're becoming a pro. Keep it up (Agh).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

So yeah, I was teaching primary school kids, and whoever said picture them in their underwear to feel more confident is in for it. :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

So yeah, I was teaching primary school kids, and whoever said picture them in their underwear to feel more confident is in for it. :mad::mad::mad:

NO...just no

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So yeah, I was teaching primary school kids, and whoever said picture them in their underwear to feel more confident is in for it.
    A7X wrote: »
    NO...just no

Why are there so many paedophiles in the world?
    Too many sexy school-kids. :pac:

Abigayle wrote: »
    Not for some perhaps, but it makes me laugh if I catch a guy with one. The guy is hardly (excuse non-intended pun) being perverted, its unvoluntary.

That's what you think Abigayle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

My security suite has pop-up protection.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

My security suite has pop-up protection.:cool:
    Lucky you.
    I just have a pop-up blocker. It hurts :(

An File wrote: »
    Why are there so many paedophiles in the world?
    Too many sexy school-kids. :pac:

When confronted by such things, it always makes me think of the Eircom announcement when you can't get through to someone.

"We're sorry, but *insert perversion here*, is not available."

I'm sorry, but my empathy for that situation, is not available. Please hang up, and try again later.

Although, my worst has to be back in my First Aid days, when I was confronted with a being a casualty for a girl trying to put on one of these on me (wikipedia).

There was a way to get the groin straps on without putting your hands near there.

No one had told her.

Closest anyones hands have ever gone without looking for the moneypot.

This a week after I'd sent the poor thing the "I think I like you, can we go out?" text, and been sent the "WTF?! you weirdo!" txt.

I'm embarassment-immune now, although I wonder who was it more uncomfortable for.

I just thank God I haven't revealed the Secret Boards ID to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Its great getting one in the middle of a crowd of people,use it to poke them out of the way.Nobody is going to argue with a man with an erection.

Its great getting one in the middle of a crowd of people,use it to poke them out of the way.Nobody is going to argue with a man with an erection.

You'd sure know :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭c4cat

Used to happen to me while riding on the Tokyo Subway during the rush hour and this is what would happen http://www.ridelust.com/japanese-man-accidentally-inflates-underwear-during-subway-commute/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hagar wrote: »
    I used just tuck it into the top of my sock to prevent just such embarassing moments. ;)
    John McGahern has so much to be responsible for ... >.<
    Unfortunately one can only get a grip in the privacy of one's own home.
    You should have a conversation with FlashRaziel!! >_>

I seemed to spend my whole time in secondary school with one (despite my regular efforts to defuse the situation!) In the end I used to just ignore it, and if anyone slagged or said anything I would just stare at them in puzzlement and go "What?! No, I haven't!"

That approach had several advantages ... :pac:

Advertisement