Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those embarressing... erections

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

I thought this thread was about the Spire :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

Denerick wrote: »
    I only ever had one **** in secondary school, its an all boys school so it was always a dodgy territory. Though we had a fantastic array of female teachers. At least we thought they were fantastic. I remember one day after a particularly sex-dominated German class with out German teacher, in which she was talking about obscure grammar and I was thinking of what I would do to her given half a chance, I legged it to the bathroom straight after. Ten minutes later I went to my next class and my (Female, kinda sexy) teacher asked what I was doing that took me so long... By my bright red expression and sniggering everyone was left with no doubt what I was up to. Got a good bit of slagging over it all, even though everyone has had at least one **** in school. Good craic though!
    Funny, I've never been turned on by any teacher. Probably because they all were aging communists. And that's even though there was this one teacher with fat boobs who'd practically lay her boobies on my forehead. Damn pervy ass cougar teachers.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Advertisement