Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

2 days left for me :P let me know how it is lads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Gamesnash fifa preorder offer is extended until monday night. I think at the moment everyone gets a 4 euro voucher but if another 8 people preorder before tomorrow night it goes up to a fiver voucher.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056720877?page=7#post_80909287

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

think i started the download at half 12, went pub for utd and mayo match home now and its only at 77% i honestly thought it would be done by now. im on eircom :(

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

So will anybody be out queuing for it on thursday night ? Think ill be heading to tesco Clare hall for it as they released at 12 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Started career mode love it so far, Alan Mcinally poppin in with goal updates is a class touch just like soccer saturday

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

What are the transfer budgets like for the perm teams. If could someone who has the download please post a few of them here. TY

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

7% :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 WolfgangM

What are the transfer budgets like for the perm teams. If could someone who has the download please post a few of them here. TY

Villa 14.5m
    Chelsea 61m
    Manu 36.5m
    Sunderland 19.5m
    Marseille 14.5
    PSG 91.5m
    Shamrock Rovers 325k

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Started career mode love it so far, Alan Mcinally poppin in with goal updates is a class touch just like soccer saturday

any idea if the league of ireland teams can play in europe?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm not 100% sure but I chose "Europe in 1st season" option in my United career and on the screen where you can edit which teams play in the CL/Europa I saw Derry City in the Europa League so I assume they can.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure but I chose "Europe in 1st season" option in my United career and on the screen where you can edit which teams play in the CL/Europa I saw Derry City in the Europa League so I assume they can.

Ah excellent,Its also excellent that you can be in europe in your first season unlike previous titles :D

plugged the ps3 straight into the router for the DLC and got 7mb from the test. Yet its only downloading at 1mb a sec..Joke

• Registered Users Posts: 22,009 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

They could in last years game as I got to the quarter final of the Champions league with Derry, damn Man City and Tevez

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Everybody liking it so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

Does anyone know when it's going to be available for pre-download on Origin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

does anybody know what gamestop stores are opening late/early for fifa?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

TheGunns wrote: »
    does anybody know what gamestop stores are opening late/early for fifa?

Saying where you are would help, assuming its Dublin City Centre then Henry St usually does late night launches but probably best to just phone them and find out.

http://www.gamestop.ie/StoreLocator

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Axwell wrote: »
    Saying where you are would help, assuming its Dublin City Centre then Henry St usually does late night launches but probably best to just phone them and find out.

http://www.gamestop.ie/StoreLocator

Sorry, was looking at Limerick but prob best just to ring the one I pre ordered it in. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Set Robbie Brady's transfer status as "Available for season long loan" expecting a Championship side to take him on and hopefully bump his overall rating up a bit.

PSG were the only team that offered. Good luck in Paris young lad :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,111 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I ordered the Ultimate Edition from Amazon. Has anyone pre-ordered from them before, what are they like for deliveries?

• Advertisement

Any season ticket heads able to download their gameface ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Soby wrote: »
    Any season ticket heads able to download their gameface ?

yeah was easy enough

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I thought this was out today :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Kiith wrote: »
    I thought this was out today :(
    Nah mate games always come out on a Friday. It's to maximize 1st week sales figures

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I hope its better than Fifa12. I just couldn't take to that game at all. It was the defending. :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Nah mate games always come out on a Friday. It's to maximize 1st week sales figures

Plenty of games launch on Wednesdays, FIFA is out in the states tomorrow whereas Europe are getting it on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 RazorSharp

Anyone know the best deal for buying it in the shops on Friday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

RazorSharp wrote: »

usually HMV have it for €44.99 and some Tescos do it for €35

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

py2006 wrote: »
    RazorSharp wrote: »

I'd be surprised if anyone gets it cheaper than 50-45 anywhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 RazorSharp

py2006 wrote: »

€35 ? Really ? Any idea which ones ? Think I paid €49.99 last year, don't want to go over €50 !

Advertisement