Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Mc Love wrote: »
    As someone helped me out with a split before, I thought might do the same in this instance.

You can put me down for this please Pat even though I really shouldn't.

Will do, cheers!

One more request for Creed Millesime Imperial gets it over the line now.....

edit: 40ml left of Original Vetiver too, on the way.

shoxter wrote: »
    Can you put me on reserve if any body pulls out of the Malibu split please Pat

The reserve list nearly has its own reserve list at this stage! No plans to do another currently but could change at some stage. I do intend to list Creed Virgin Island Water next month though if anyone is looking for a Malibu-esque fix. Malibu isn't a clone per se of VIW, but there's no denying they're very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

Will do, cheers!

One more request for Creed Millesime Imperial gets it over the line now.....

This is well worth the buy for anyone thinking of it.. I've bought a few creeds off pat down through the years and this is my favourite scent and it's the one I've gotten the most complements for.. only downside is it's moderate longevity, other than that it's a lovely summer scent.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Martin maloney

Mc Love wrote: »
    As someone helped me out with a split before, I thought might do the same in this instance.

You can put me down for this please Pat even though I really shouldn't.

Mclove Fair play to you ! Legend!

Come on Lads and Lassies just one more taker to get this split over the try line!

The reserve list nearly has its own reserve list at this stage! No plans to do another currently but could change at some stage. I do intend to list Creed Virgin Island Water next month though if anyone is looking for a Malibu-esque fix. Malibu isn't a clone per se of VIW, but there's no denying they're very similar.

Is a flacon of VIW on the cards pat?

• Advertisement

Mclove Fair play to you ! Legend!

Come on Lads and Lassies just one more taker to get this split over the try line!
    Have got that one so Millesime is on - will be in touch with people tomorrow.

Is a flacon of VIW on the cards pat?
    Yes next month, so keep your eyes out. Subject to getting enough people lined up of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Can you put me on reserve if any body pulls out of the Malibu split please Pat

Ah bollix, I missed out on some coconut goodness! Ha, I know how you feel. Any chance I could slither onto that reserve list too Pat please? In the very exceptional circumstances that absolutely everyone decides to pull out? But yay for VIW

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Yes next month, so keep your eyes out. Subject to getting enough people lined up of course.

Pat, you know I will buy every other bottle of this to get it across the line promise. #desperatefordatsweetsaltycococreedgoodness

Nice work Pat thank you!

Eyespy wrote: »
    Ah bollix, I missed out on some coconut goodness! Ha, I know how you feel. Any chance I could slither onto that reserve list too Pat please? In the very exceptional circumstances that absolutely everyone decides to pull out? But yay for VIW
    Pretty long shot TBH but I've your name down anyway.
    Eyespy wrote: »
    Pat, you know I will buy every other bottle of this to get it across the line promise. #desperatefordatsweetsaltycococreedgoodness

I might have something else coconut-y as well next month......:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

I might have something else coconut-y as well next month......:D

If it's a Bounty, I'll take half in the original wrapper.

Please note!
    1. All shipping is subject to Covid-19 delays, longer timeframes etc - shouldn't generally be a problem but mentioning it just in case.
    2. My completion of any 'open splits' which fill may be slowed down by any delays in stuff being shipped to me - there are significant delays across Europe with shipments currently. I will give ETAs as best I can but they are provisional.

Bottle sizes
    Glass bottles: 10ml, 25 / 30 ml (same bottle), 50ml. NB: new batch of 10ml glass bottles I've just (March 2020) started using actually hold slightly less, about 9.6ml - apologies.
    Plastic bottles: 10ml, 20ml.

Note 20ml splits are available in plastic bottles only

"Open splits" need to get a minimum number of people signed up to go ahead.

Shipping
    Courier: €12.50 for up to 5 or 6 bottles depending on size. This option must be used for glass bottles.
    An Post: €4.50 - only available for plastic bottles (10 / 20ml). Max seven 10ml or three 20ml bottles. Not tracked or insured!

Full payment details will be provided by PM / email - I take Revolut, bank transfer, or PayPal.

I also have the following available in hand as of 19/5/2020:

Creed - Aventus: €85 per 50ml. *due shortly*.
    Dolce & Gabbana - The One for Men Royal Night: Cardamon, amber, sandalwood - easy wearing. 90ml left @ €11.50/10ml, €22/20ml, €31/30ml, or €46 / 50ml.
    Les Senteurs Gourmandes - Thé Absolu: Cedar, green tea and mint – light and unisex. €8 for 10ml.
    Burren Perfumery - Aran / Man of Aran: unisex marine / citrus with Burren herbs. €8.50 for 10ml.
    Dior - Sauvage Parfum: new super strength Parfum version of this monster hit. €28.50 for 20ml. One left, bottled.
    Acqua di Parma - Colonia Essenza: Perhaps the best of AdP's Colonia range, this is simple, clean citrus and neroli - both classy and classic - ideal summer wear. €22 for 20ml. Last one left.
    Diptyque - Tam Dao EdT: Perhaps the best known release of this cult house - featuring lots of wood (cedar, sandalwood, rosewood, cypress) and spice. Eau de Toilette version. €25 for 20ml, last one left.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREED
    512517.jpg

Millesime Imperial *coming soon*
    Iconic spring / summer unisex fragrance from Creed - salty, marine-y, fruity. An easy wear and never inappropriate - imagine Green Irish Tweed's salty sea dog cousin - with a glint in his eye. RRP €190 / 50ml.
    €80 for 50ml. Three bottles available - grab them while you still can!

................................................................................................................

Original Vetiver *on the way*
    Another banger from Creed - citrus drying down to soapy / earthy vetiver. Another easy wear and very office appropriate. Continuing the theme above, if GIT is an English gent in a suit, this is a Mediterranean guy in perfectly cut linen. RRP €190 / 50ml.
    €22 for 10ml, €42 for 20ml. Last 20ml left.

................................................................................................................

ACQUA DI PARMA
    375x500.1685.jpg

Arancia di Capri *in hand*
    Full of fresh, aromatic and encouraging notes - the juicy freshness of orange, Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and luminous, bitter grapefruit. One for the summer!
    €23 for 20ml, €32 for 30ml, or €50 for 50ml.

JULIETTE HAS A GUN
    375x500.3227.jpg

Citizen Queen *coming soon*
    Female fragrance here from cult outfit Juliette Has a Gun (where'd they get the name?!). I think this is really nice - instead of fruits and flowers, this is rather more suave and features chic powder, iris and musk. More of a 'going out' number. Great feedback on this one.
    €15.50 for 10ml, €28.50 for 20ml, or €41 for 30ml

MAISON MARGIELA
    375x500.30262.jpg

At the Barber's *coming soon*
    Lavender, musk, herbs - this is a real 'does what it says on the tin' fragrance. So expect traditional barbershop, shaving soap type smells.
    €15 for 10ml, €27.50 for 20ml, or €39 for 30ml.

PARFUMS DE MARLY
    375x500.11768.jpg

Darley *in hand*
    Lighter than many of PdM's range, this riffs on Amouage Reflection, JPG Le Male and Creed Original Santal. Lavender, tonka, mint and spice. RRP ~€195 for 125ml.
    €17 for 10ml, €32 for 20ml, €39.50 for 25ml. 25ml left.

ATELIER COLOGNE
    375x500.9423.jpg

Trefle Pur *in hand*
    Did this one previously and hesitated to list it again as it took a while to move previously. But it's so damn good I just had to go again! Bitter orange, clover, neroli, basil - the overall effect is grassy and lightly green. Very fresh, ideal for daytime wear. A true unisex. RRP €60 for 30ml.
    €23 for 20ml, €33 for 30ml, or €50 for 50ml.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How do I sign up?
    Post below asking for the particular split/s you want and I’ll add you to the list in the OP – hold off on copying the list and adding yourself as it could get messy very quickly.

I bought some stuff from you - I want you to be nice to me in future!
    No problem - prior purchasers get advanced notice of new splits, and the opportunity to put their name on the list before it opens to all. [/size]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Hi Pat,

Can you put me down for a Creed Millesime Imperial please!

Also can you stick me on a reserve list for the 'Mailibu'? Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Quote from a customer today.
    "Not being gay Panda..but you smell lovely today, what are you wearing"?

'Penhaligons Halfeti' ;)

Quote from a customer today.
    "Not being gay Panda..but you smell lovely today, what are you wearing"?

'Penhaligons Halfeti' ;)

Halfeti is the bomb. Was unsure about it at first as I really dislike rose as a note in fragrances but it's fantastic - for anyone who hasn't had the pleasure it's not flower-y at all....pure warm spicy sex instead. I'm actually actively keeping an eye out for a bottle but it's currently hard to find much below retail......and that ain't cheap!

Also of interest, they've recently added a flanker - Halfeti Leather. Could be fantastic but have heard very little about it.

Just so folks know as well, there's currently huge delays in intra-EU shipments (I'm sure you can guess why) which is making it difficult for me to give shipping estimates other than 'a lot longer than normal'. e.g. most of my Creed (and a lot of other stuff) comes from France and packages are taking minimum three weeks (sometimes a whole month) from ordering to me receiving them. Until recently, this was a week! Frustrating I know but not really much I can do except wait!

Anyway, it's pissing rain outside so I can't go for a run, I'm actually not bloody working or doing assignments for a change, so I reckon I'm going to buy some fragrances!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Any update on the whisky situation?

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Any update on the whisky situation?

We'll see! Will separate it out from this thread if it goes ahead. Keep an eye on my emails!

Just had a drop of my bottle of Hibiki 17 that I drop into occasionally tonight, in honour of finishing a course!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭dbrunson

Hello, can you put me down for 10ml at the barbers and 10ml creed vetiver , cheers db

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi Pat - can I get 20ml of Diptyque Tam Dao please, thanks!

• Advertisement

LAST CALL on the following!

Dior - Sauvage Parfum: last 20ml left at €26.50.
    Creed - Original Vetiver: last 10ml left at €22.
    Creed - Millesime Imperial: last two 50ml left at €80 each.
    Miller Harris - Vetiver Insolent: last 10ml (plastic) left at €12.50.
    Acqua di Parma - Colonia Essenza: last two 20ml left at €23 each.
    Armani Prive - Myrrhe Imperiale **new**: last 10ml left at €21.50.

Getting low: Parfums de Marly - Darley and Juliette Has A Gun - Citizen Queen.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

Hi Pat,

Will u stick me down for a creed millesime imperial and add to my original order?

Thanks,

Sean

Slimity wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Will u stick me down for a creed millesime imperial and add to my original order?

Thanks,

Sean

No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Latest purchases arrived today Pat, expertly packaged, many thanks. Loving the TF Ombre Leather and my wife is very happy with each of the 5 Bargain Belters.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭shoxter

I will take the vetiver insolent for herself if it is still going pat

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭carq

Hi Pat

Please Add 20ml sauvage parfum to my order and ill settle up.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

Thread subscribed. Will you be getting Tom Ford Soleil Blanc or Creed Virgin Island soon?

I will take the vetiver insolent for herself if it is still going pat
    Make sure you give it a try yourself too - it ain't 'girly'! If you one you doesn't like it, chances are the other will.

Thread subscribed. Will you be getting Tom Ford Soleil Blanc or Creed Virgin Island soon?
    Good timing Baron! Yes, I'm planning to list both of these in my next batch of (summer oriented) juice. I've already mentioned the VIW a couple of times, but will be adding the Soleil too. Both subject to enough interest of course - it'd be 500ml of VIW and 250ml of Soleil.

I had actually planned to email out the new list (which is 99% ready) this weekend but I have a big backlog of stuff to ship out due to massive delays on stuff coming from Europe to me......so I reckon I might wait another couple of weeks and just do a June / July list. As well as those two, expect more Creed....and MORE Creed, Floris, Murdock, Geo F Trumper (maybe), Jeremy Fragrance (yes, I buckled!), Bond No. 9....and the "world's best" bay rum aftershave.....

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bada Bing Boy

Make sure you give it a try yourself too - it ain't 'girly'! If you one you doesn't like it, chances are the other will.

Good timing Baron! Yes, I'm planning to list both of these in my next batch of (summer oriented) juice. I've already mentioned the VIW a couple of times, but will be adding the Soleil too. Both subject to enough interest of course - it'd be 500ml of VIW and 250ml of Soleil.

I had actually planned to email out the new list (which is 99% ready) this weekend but I have a big backlog of stuff to ship out due to massive delays on stuff coming from Europe to me......so I reckon I might wait another couple of weeks and just do a June / July list. As well as those two, expect more Creed....and MORE Creed, Floris, Murdock, Geo F Trumper (maybe), Jeremy Fragrance (yes, I buckled!), Bond No. 9....and the "world's best" bay rum aftershave.....

Bond No 9 wouldn't happen to be Greenwich Village would it Pat??

• Advertisement

Bond No 9 wouldn't happen to be Greenwich Village would it Pat??

It wouldn't! It's Scent of Peace for him.

Advertisement