Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time to skedaddle

I am sitting on top of a mountain all alone in Northern Vietnam waiting for the guy to come back up to take me tandem hang gliding. I just watched him take my girlfriend and they landed in a random field because of the wind.

Bit nervous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Got a few bits and bobs to do before heading down to a holiday home on the west coast. Got to get thru the midlands first. :D
    Anyone see my catapult?

I’m in bed still

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m in the waiting room of the VRT centre. Nervous that everything goes okay

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Terrace-side. Thinking of exploring naturism. Just on the terrace though.

It’s sunny. :)

Think I’ve almost checked out of work-mode. Instead of stressing and checking emails this morning, I thought of what I’d be doing If i was there. And just was glad that I wasn’t. It took a while!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Right, one more night working, tomorrow painting for the day then off for two days..

I am sitting on top of a mountain all alone in Northern Vietnam waiting for the guy to come back up to take me tandem hang gliding. I just watched him take my girlfriend and they landed in a random field because of the wind.

Bit nervous.

Safely at the bottom. That was amazing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Workside. It's fierce hot in the office this week, well my part of the building. Other parts are lovely and chilled. I think I need to move to a new desk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Eeeek today’s the day, it’s nice to have the flight later in the evening - means by the time I get to the apartment in Lisbon it’ll be time for bed and will wake up to a new day then :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

leahyl wrote: »
    Eeeek today’s the day, it’s nice to have the flight later in the evening - means by the time I get to the apartment in Lisbon it’ll be time for bed and will wake up to a new day then :-)

Wait until you’re even on the plane you’ll see how much more relaxed you are. Holidays are amazing! Hope you have a great time!

Lunchtime on my own as my father is cutting the lawns and hedges :)

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Seriously getting annoyed with lack of sunshine. Just got my new convertible back and it's persistently cloudy FFS!

I know I know! I'm going to be one of those getting dirty looks now with a convertible as I used to throw them out wholesale at people in them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Productive morning spent in the garden, nearly there with the BBQ area, just a few bits to tidy up, very humid outside now so in for a quick sandwich and a cold 7up from the fridge

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Back from a walk down the park
    Seriously getting annoyed with lack of sunshine. Just got my new convertible back and it's persistently cloudy FFS!

I know I know! I'm going to be one of those getting dirty looks now with a convertible as I used to throw them out wholesale at people in them :pac:

Any chance of a spin :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Out the back in my budgie smugglers, greasing myself up for the evening sunshine & having a cigar.

Sexual

Back from a walk down the park

Any chance of a spin :pac:

yeah we'll head out for a burn there now when the sun is out :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Alfresco beer in the sun looking out at the Atlantic.
    We have a wonderful country when the weather is like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

In Clara at Shane Lowry homecoming!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen
    yeah we'll head out for a burn there now when the sun is out :D

Give us a garry off it will ya? :pac:

• Advertisement

Boyfriend has a convertible, among other cars!
    My advice? Invest in a few scarfs, you may look like your grandma, I do:) but your hair will thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Home and away

At last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Throwing grass seed into my filled in holes out the back & listening to some aul weapon trying to sing Mariah F**kin Carey at the top of her voice with her windows open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home having dinner after a busy day. Got my insurance sorted, got Irish plates put on the car and went for coffee with mam back in Tipp.

It also occurred to me on my journeys that you really know you fancy someone when even passing them on the road gives you a tingle :o lads I’m fair not right :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Schwanz wrote: »
    Out the back in my budgie smugglers, greasing myself up for the evening sunshine & having a cigar.

Sexual
    Pics or GTFO :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I was going to say welcome to boards, but it appears he's banned already. :pac:

EDIT: fukk it's posts have been deleted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

At home supping away, double-checking the ABV on my Aldi beer after a few weird minutes in the history of AH :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from kicking ball with the sheepdog.

bubblypop wrote: »
    Boyfriend has a convertible, among other cars!
    My advice? Invest in a few scarfs, you may look like your grandma, I do:) but your hair will thank you!

I have to invest in a headscarf, horn-rimmed spectacles and driving gloves :D

I don't know how long it's going to last tbh... it's been a ball of grief so far but I was stuck!

• Advertisement

Kitchen

Give us a garry off it will ya? :pac:

If it goes for ya I might like :D

Throwing on Poltergeist. Again.. :pac:

Couchide, cheesy puff night :)
    We have Sicario lined up for a replay before first viewing of #2: Soldado.
    LOVE Sicario. That cast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

On the couch. Such balmy weather at the minute. My head is pounding from humidity/ hay fever I think but I'm feeling fierce content in myself. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A good and very satisfying day at the tech desk for a change. At the kitchen table suppin on a glass of milk. I had homemade burgers, mash, beans and gravy earlier. Lookin at a yellow snack to go with the bainne.

Couchside laughing with my favourite man :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,533 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

zR9zVRRt6ngSzPem9

Jenna and Seph (hope that works)

Having a cup of tea now it's finally cooler.

Yellow snack is sickly sweet and not nice. As said here often, Cadbury's is gone to feck. The world is changing!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Yellow snack is sickly sweet and not nice. As said here often, Cadbury's is gone to feck. The world is changing!

I couldn't eat the last pack that I bought, tasted like perfume, I dumped them and I'd eat anything chocolaty, absolute ****e.

Grandeeod wrote:

It's a bleedin disgrace Joe!!

I agree thoroughly though.

I couldn't eat the last pack that I bought, tasted like perfume, I dumped them and I'd eat anything chocolaty, absolute ****e.
    It's a bleedin disgrace Joe!!

I agree thoroughly though.

How sad. Tasted absolutely terrible. I can see why they are so cheap these days. Utter muck. Hard to get a decent bit of chocolate. The old faves have gone to crap anyway!

• Advertisement

How sad. Tasted absolutely terrible. I can see why they are so cheap these days. Utter muck. Hard to get a decent bit of chocolate. The old faves have gone to crap anyway!

My go to bars now are Whole Nut (the big bar),Purple Snacks(all the multi pack) or a bar of Frys..chocolate Freddo when I'm healthy eating lol.

My go to bars now are Whole Nut (the big bar),Purple Snacks(all the multi pack) or a bar of Frys..chocolate Freddo when I'm healthy eating lol.

Going to Dealz so DD!

That said, it's not all tasting like it used to. Purple snacks have less crunch and are far too sweet, like the yellow snacks. Fry's is still holding it's own though. Turkish isn't bad either. A big wholenut/tiffin/golden crisp can still hit the spot! I fear for the future.:eek:

Going to Dealz so DD!

That said, it's not all tasting like it used to. Purple snacks have less crunch and are far too sweet, like the yellow snacks. Fry's is still holding it's own though. Turkish isn't bad either. A big wholenut/tiffin/golden crisp can still hit the spot! I fear for the future.:eek:

Remember the old Brunches?Delicious icecream and real crunchy biscuit coating,they're gone to ****e now also,just remembered Golly bars probably the nicest icecream ever..I miss the good old days lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed now in a strange house and deadly silence. A bit too silent really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,270 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Ugh, I hate middle of the night calls to get outta bed and go to work.

Remember the old Brunches?Delicious icecream and real crunchy biscuit coating,they're gone to ****e now also,just remembered Golly bars probably the nicest icecream ever..I miss the good old days lol.

Remember the original frosties!!! :D

Galaxy chocolate is still the same but I find it a bit rich. I'd love an old style dairy milk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

5 ,'4 , 3 , 2 , 1 ...

I guessed right !
    Copying and pasting other posts all over the place .

Bed , thumping headache , sick of when you try to help someone , it triggers someone else to anger and begrudgement , just feck off .
    Sorry , that should be in the TA thread :D

Feel better now for ranting !

In bed wondering what I've just read!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    5 ,'4 , 3 , 2 , 1 ...

Lol..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement