Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Your 4 year old has better grammar and diction though.

Probably more likely to win an election as well

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

eldamo wrote: »
    ehm, i havn't watched falling down in a while.......

Jeff miss breakfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

The comments on his latest waffle are priceless.

“Fantastic writing Jeff”. WTF!
    Some guy I thought made a smart post about putting him on a 30 day Facebook snooze. But he actually thought it was some new feature specifically to silence Jeff.

https://bigginsblog.wordpress.com/

He had a blog here that seems to be deleted.

I have found a link to the forum, I think, it's candg (clear and graphic ) but the link I have is to a French version and there's damm all in it.

http://candg.kanak.fr/

However, I do have this wonderful mail from 2012. An iron fist, even back then :

""As its obvious that a lot of people have signed up just out of curiosity (which is fair enough) but do not further intend to post material, etc, those that don't post within a month of their registration date, their account with The Clear and Graphic forum will be removed. If new people have not posted within that time then the forum must not to to their liking and/or serves no function for them. They are thanked for checking the forum out and all wished the best. Biggins (Admin)"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

At least he’s consistent with his bile towards everyone and anyone who has any more success than himself!

He seems to have been a bit of an xfactor fan in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 25,431 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

whippet wrote: »
    At least he’s consistent with his bile towards everyone and anyone who has any more success than himself!

He seems to have been a bit of an xfactor fan in the day

Jaysus he's one angry fella!

Bet he's going ape**** in his shed right now

Bet he's going ape**** in his shed right now

Haven't you seen the "please note, currently working' post on facebook. Big exposé on Job Path due later tonight.

So he's too busy to worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

He’s probably set the afternoon aside to write another book.

• Advertisement

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the forum he set up after he got permabanned from here?

Yes indeed. It consisted of himself and the permafrowning Mrs. Dudd, arguing with one another.

Classic!

I remember now that he had the blog address on his boards sig so I think 98% of the commenters were from boards and taking the mickey, telling him what he wanted to hear getting him all riled up

I missed Distressed Grandson and Duellin’ Schmuel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

I missed Distressed Grandson and Duellin’ Schmuel.

“Throw me in a ****ing barrel and set fire to me when I die. I don’t want those Blueshirt bastards up in Dublin getting a penny of my money”.

Words to live by.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭furiousox

Classic Ruddish..... :pac:

"People, when they are allowed to speak, can be better exposed for what they are. states just sneaky silencing them, forces them underground where they can be less monitored and get up to more non-positive antics."

CPL 593H

Big post inbound and we're all stupid of we don't read it. Great to have the old Jeff back :D

Big post inbound and we're all stupid of we don't read it. Great to have the old Jeff back :D

I feel stupider after reading a few lines of it. He has lost the plot.

Seriously can you imagine being his point of contact at job bridge?

The old Ruddish in full flight there, what a productive evening!
    ...as many people as possible are being more quicker being pressganged rammed into "JobPath"...
    ...Citizens are also now being lined up and further about to be pressganged into these also...
    BUT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS!

Oh do shut up, you vacuous repetitive goon.

Ok there it is. He’s working full time on clear and graphic from 6am-6pm.

Classic. He has uploaded a poster for the business extolling the visual impact of images over text. The poster itself is a wall of text.��

• Advertisement

So the clear and graphic info graph gets posted to his personal page but not the page of the business ?

He must be under real pressure from the social welfare in the last few weeks

Ok there it is. He’s working full time on clear and graphic from 6am-6pm.

Classic. He has uploaded a poster for the business extolling the visual impact of images over text. The poster itself is a wall of text.��

That's it jeff, a mad dash of 6am-6pm in your shed for a week or two, that should have you covered for the next decade or so of slacking.
    That's how everyone else does it jeff...

An abject failure in the local elections he retreats to the safe ground of the jobpath campaign.

Advising the workshy on how to avoid appointments and "protecting the rights of future unemployed".

Anything to avoid having to get a job.

CPL 593H

He hasn't updated his contact details or office hours on the clear and graphic website, only on bookface, jeff has done his market research, bookface is where the real heat is at!

Big post on the way about what happened in a jobpath office yesterday .. a friend of a friend no doubt

Check out the comment! :pac::pac:

CPL 593H

Big post on the way about what happened in a jobpath office yesterday .. a friend of a friend no doubt

This man never shuts off. Just finished a gruelling 12 hour shift in his business and straight into helping others. Inspirational.

12 long hours in the clear and graphic "office", staring at a phone that never rings.....

CPL 593H

Someone was actually found work by seetec and weren't happy
    maybe :D
    furiousox wrote: »
    Check out the comment! :pac::pac:

That account has previous with Jeff and Alistair I think, could have been over on the Journal.I'll see if I can dig it out.

• Advertisement

Jeff would very much like to remind us that job bridges (in his estimation) 1.5% success rate equals a 98.5% failure rate.

I would very much like to remind Jeff that by his own metric he was rejected by the adult population of Drogheda minus 54...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement